Welcome Home

Ménage à Trois

    "Kyungsoo-yah," Chanyeol cooed, hugging Kyungsoo tightly against his chest. "Aren't you excited?"

    "No," Kyungsoo muttered jokingly, but his pink ears and nose spoke the truth.

    "Ahh, you're so cute!" exclaimed Chanyeol, hugging his boyfriend closer to his chest and pressing a kiss to the shorter man's forehead. "Are you nervous? We haven't seen him in a year. Don't be nervous. How much can change in one year?"

    "What if…" Kyungsoo swallowed loudly before continuing, clutching onto Chanyeol's hands as he did. "What if he forgot about our arrangement?"

    Chanyeol burst out laughing, and Kyungsoo huffed, freeing himself from Chanyeol's grip and giving the taller man a look.

    "No, really. I'm serious. What if he thought it was only like a one year thing, and now that he's back, he's totally done with us both!"

    "Kyungsoo," Chanyeol said seriously, opening his arms and dragging Kyungsoo back into their protective embrace again, "if anybody can forget what we did in that one year, then they're not worth it."

    "Joonmyeon is worth it," muttered Kyungsoo, but he turned up his face for a kiss, which Chanyeol gave willingly.

    "He'll remember," Chanyeol stated confidently even as he waved at someone in the distance. "I guarantee it."

    "Joonmyeon!" Kyungsoo exclaimed when the boy appeared in front of them, dragging a heavy suitcase behind him. He didn't know if he should hug the boy or give him a pat on the back or simply wave in greeting. Chanyeol solved the problem by taking Joonmyeon into his arms and sharing a long, passionate kiss with the man that left him red in the face.

    "I feel loved," Joonmyeon remarked and then held out his arms to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo timidly shuffled forward and pecked Joonmyeon on the lips. Joonmyeon laughed.

    "What? Don't I deserve more than that after being gone an entire year?"

    Kyungsoo mumbled something under his breath and simply held tightly onto the back of Joonmyeon's jacket, trying to hug the man closer.

    "Did you miss me?" Joonmyeon breathed in Kyungsoo's ear, and Kyungsoo nodded mutely, too overcome with emotion that he hadn't known he would feel to properly speak.

    "Let's go home," Chanyeol said, jangling the keys to their apartment in his hand. "I hope Joonmyeon doesn't get mad at the state of it now. We did a little remodeling."

    "Remodeling?" queried Joonmyeon, slightly worried. His fears, however, were erased when he stepped into the apartment. There was no insane splattering of colors. In fact, the pale creamy peach and white scheme was rather restful to his eyes. His heart beat slowed down for a moment and then increased ten fold when Chanyeol wrestled him down onto the new black leather couch.

    "Wha—"

    "I missed you!" Chanyeol exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Joonmyeon and hugging tightly. "You were gone for almost a year! Kyungsoo thought you'd forgotten about us."

    From his position on the couch, Joonmyeon could see Kyungsoo's scandalized expression and pink cheeks.

    "I never said that!" Kyungsoo squeakily denied, but Chanyeol's grin told Joonmyeon the truth.

    "Come here, Kyungsoo," Joonmyeon said, sitting up in Chanyeol's embrace and motioning for Kyungsoo to come forward. Kyungsoo hesitated but quickly scampered forward, settling himself on Joonmyeon's lap.

    "Did you really think that I would have forgotten you two?" asked Joonmyeon. He punctuated this query with light kisses on Kyungsoo's lips. "…after all we've been through."

    "No," Kyungsoo eventually mumbled, cheeks flushed and eyes sparkling. He cutely bit his lower lip to stop from saying more and simply covered his face with his hands.

    "Yah!" exclaimed Chanyeol loudly, grinning widely as he pulled Kyungsoo's hands away and kissed the smaller man solidly on the lips. "You're so cute."

    "Stop calling me that," Kyungsoo protested, but he let Chanyeol capture his lips once again and even pouted as Chanyeol drew away. "I'm really tired of being called cute all the time. Why don't you call Chanyeol cute?"

    "Chanyeol is cute," Joonmyeon replied automatically and then tilted up his head to accept a kiss from the taller man. "You both are cute."

    Kyungsoo chewed his bottom lip thoughtfully for a second as Joonmyeon and Chanyeol continued to share long, sweet kisses above him. Then he grinned. The plan he had formulated was so very simple, but he was sure that only good things would result.

    "Hyung," Kyungsoo whined, leaning forward and fluttering his lashes at Joonmyeon who immediately broke away from Chanyeol to stare at him. Kyungsoo grinned wickedly and reached for Joonmyeon's belt. "Hyung, I have a welcome back present for you."

    Beside them, Chanyeol began to cackle, but Kyungsoo quickly stopped that by unfastening Chanyeol's belt first and resting his hands on the taller man's hipbones.

    "You're so cute, Kyungsoo," Chanyeol said, voice low.

    Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and pushed Chanyeol back down onto the couch with one strong hand. Then he turned back to Joonmyeon and pressed his lips against the older man's chapped ones, smiling as he did so before finally saying, "Welcome home, Joonmyeon. What took you so long?"

    "I don't know," Joonmyeon replied, reaching up to cup Kyungsoo's cheeks, "but I won't be gone for a long time like that again."

    "Good," Chanyeol said, leaning over to peck both of their lips, "because I want all three of us to stay together. Now, Kyungsoo, how are you going to show Joonmyeon just how much you missed him?"

    Kyungsoo laughed and unbuckled Joonmyeon's belt. "We'll see, Chanyeol…We'll see."


A/N: Happy holidays all my dear readers~! May your holidays be forever filled with joy, love, and life! Here's a present for you ;D