(●´∀`●)

Ménage à Trois

A/N: Rated C for CHEESY. I apologize in advance. XD


    "I don't care what you do, just make them stop!"

    Tao looked up from his calculus notes to his frazzled roommate. "Do you want a pork bun?" he offered quietly, holding up the wrapped bun to the fuming man in front of him.

    Xiumin rolled his eyes but took the pork bun nonetheless. "They're your boyfriends," he complained. "Why can't you keep them under control?"

    "I'm not their keeper," replied Tao mildly, "and besides, I don't see you taking care of Sehun and Luhan's fights."

    "That's because they're both crazy," Xiumin groaned, placing his fingers over his eyes as if he could block out the vision of Sehun and Luhan from his mind. He tears into the bun with a new ferocity. "And besides, you know how Sehun and Luhan make up. I mean there was that one time you walked in on—"

    Tao raised up his hand and shook his head. That was one mental image he wants to forget. "It'll blow over with time. There's no need for me to interfere right now."

    "They're driving everyone crazy! Haven't you seen them ignoring each other?"

    Tao blinked. No, actually, he hadn't because he'd been too busy studying for finals. "They're ignoring each other?"

    "Baekhyun even told Sehun that he hates Chanyeol and never wants to see him again!"

    Now this made Tao pause and reconsider his options. "Baekhyun said that?"

    Xiumin nodded eagerly. "You can ask Sehun if you don't believe me."

    "No, I believe you, hyung, but…" Despite all the time he had spent with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, he still could not imagine Baekhyun saying something like that. Even when he was angry, he remembered how much he loved Chanyeol. This meant that something big had happened.

    "This is why I'm telling you to fix it!"

    Tao sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Okay," he finally said after a few long seconds of silence. "I'll fix it. Just give me some time."


    He started on Baekhyun first. "Baixian," Tao cooed, draping himself over the shorter boy's back.

    "Tao," Baekhyun cooed back, turning around to wrap his arms around the taller male's waist. "I thought you were studying for your finals."

    "But I heard you were mad at Chanyeol. Why?"

    Baekhyun stiffened then and turned up his nose. "I don't want to talk about it."

    "But Baixian," Tao whined. He couldn't believe that Baekhyun was saying this. Usually it was him that got mad (though he wasn't mad often). "What did Chanyeol do?"

    "I don't want to talk about it," Baekhyun huffed, trying to detach Tao's arms from his waist, but the taller boy wouldn't give up.

    "Okay," Tao finally said, letting go of Baekhyun and then pecking his lips quickly. "I'll stop talking about it. Let's do something else."

    "Like what?" Baekhyun asked suspiciously.

    "I want to go to the mall!" Tao exclaimed. "It's been such a long time since we've gone a date because I've been so busy studying for exams. I just want to take a break."

    Baekhyun broke into a wide smile. "We'll go out for samgyeopsal too, right?"

    "I'll pay," Tao even offered, and Baekhyun grabbed Tao's arm happily.

    "Hurry! Let's go then!"


    "So why are you mad at Chanyeol? Tao asked again after Baekhyun was full and happily an ice cream cone. The two of them sat on the steps of the outside of their dorm, watching the other students whizz by.

    "Just because," Baekhyun muttered childishly and turned his full attention to his ice cream.

    "I don't understand," Tao simply said, sighing and leaning down to eat his ice cream.

    "Tao Tao," a happy voice trilled just as Tao found himself jerking forward from a hearty pat on the back.

    "Chanyeol!" Tao exclaimed after he rescued his face from the ice cream. Well…it didn't look like he had enough to eat anymore. The mess dribbled down his fingers and began to drip onto the concrete steps they were sitting on.

    "Chanyeol," Baekhyun repeated though with distinctly less warmth than Tao did.

    "Baekhyun," Chanyeol echoed coldly, and then he grabbed Tao's hand. "Tao, your hand is getting all dirty. Let me help you with that."

    Tao resisted the urge to use his clean hand to slap his forehead as Chanyeol brought the hand up to his lips and…

    "Tao, you have a little ice cream on your cheek," Baekhyun immediately said, leaning in. "Let me help you with that."

    Tao found himself very much sandwiched between the two of his boyfriend as Chanyeol concentrated on his fingers and Baekhyun on his cheek. The two of them were glaring at each other while Tao simply sat there and tried, in vain, to free his hand from Chanyeol's grip.

    "Chanyeol," he said calmly, but Chanyeol was too busy the remnants of ice cream off Tao's fingers to listen. "Baekhyun," he tried, but Baekhyun was too busy running his hands over the nape of Tao's neck and his shoulders. This was getting ridiculous.

    "Chanyeol! Baekhyun!" Tao all but shouted, finally drawing the attention of the two boys. Hastily, he jerked his hand out of Chanyeol's grip and swatted Baekhyun's wandering hand again. "If you two are fighting, fine, but don't bring me into the middle!" As he continued his tirade, Tao's eyes began to water, and his sentences became slurred. "I'm not just someone you can only pay attention to when the two of you are mad at each other! Fix it, or else!" And with that the younger boy stormed into the dorm, locking the room to his dorm behind him.

    Xiumin looked up from the Chinese homework he was diligently working on and grinned at Tao's watery eyes. "So you fixed it then?" he asked brightly, closing his homework and standing up.

    Tao sighed and grabbed a tissue from the desk to wipe away the remaining tears clouding his eyes. "I wouldn't go outside to visit Luhan and Sehun just yet. I think that it'll take them some time to resolve their differences."

    A resounding crash made Xiumin sit back down quickly. He exchanged a glance with Tao who simply sat down on his bunk and leaned his back against the wall, closing his eyes. They always stung a little after he forced himself to cry like that.

    "I think they just threw a bookcase," Xiumin remarked five seconds later when an even louder crash was heard. "It's amazing how well sound travels in the dorm."

    "Wake me up when they're done," Tao yawned, slipping on his headphones and sliding down onto his bunk. It had been a very tiring day. Never underestimate shopping with Baekhyun. Even if Tao rather liked shopping in general, shopping in Baekhyun was like shopping with a whirl storm who just had to stop at every furniture shop on the way.

    After a brief respite of rest, Tao found himself being violently awoken by Chanyeol slinging him up over his shoulder and onto the other man's back.

    "Wha—"

    "Shhh, Taozi," Baekhyun said happily from where he was bouncing along beside Tao and his sticky situation. "It'll all be over in a minute."

    "What—" Tao was once again cut off but this time by Chanyeol. As the three of them entered Chanyeol and Baekhyun's room, the taller man let Tao drop onto the bottom bunk. The shock of the whole matter took the air from Tao's lungs.

    "We've made up," Chanyeol declared triumphantly, and beside him, Baekhyun nodded, wrapping an arm around Chanyeol's waist as if to prove the fact.

    "Now you have to spend time with us both!" Baekhyun exclaimed happily. The two men looked expectantly at Tao for his response.

    Tao was silent for a very long time before looking up with fierce eyes at the two men. "You planned this, didn't you."

    Chanyeol immediately shook his head, and Baekhyun put his arms up in a huge "X" sign.

    "No, the two of you planned this," Tao said, slowly now. "Usually when the two of you fight, everyone knows by the time you make up because…" A slight flush painted his cheeks, and he paused for a second before shrugging and continuing. "Anyway, this time the fight was fake and so was the make up. Baekhyun would never ever sit on a couch in a furniture store without you even if the two of you were fighting."

    Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun exchanged glances before Baekhyun sat on the bed beside Tao.

    "Fine," he said. "I admit it. We faked the whole fight, but wait! Don't be angry with us…because we have a good reason."
    
    "A very good reason," Chanyeol added on, nudging Tao slightly to the right so that he can sit on the bunk bed too.

    Tao fumed silently but decided to listen to what his boyfriends had to say.

    "We missed you," Baekhyun said quietly, grasping Tao's hands in his. "You were always so busy doing your work. You never answered your calls, and even Xiumin began to complain to us that you were more of a zombie than a person. I understand how medical school is a big commitment, but…"

    "Don't forget about us," Chanyeol finished, putting one hand on the back of Tao's neck and dragging him close for a kiss. "Because we'll never forget about you."

    It took about five seconds for Tao's mind to process what his boyfriends have said, and the stinging in his eyes only took two seconds to begin.

    "Tao?" Baekhyun queried as Tao grabbed the pillow on the bunk and buried his face into it. What had he done to deserve these two perfect boys?

    "Tao, don't cry," Chanyeol said frantically. "We didn't mean to make you this angry! Tao—"

    "I love you two a lot," Tao mumbled from his place in the pillow. "Please always love me too."

    "Always," Chanyeol and Baekhyun both promised at the same time.

    "Thank you," Tao whispered, taking his hands from the pillow to clutch Chanyeol and Baekhyun's hand respectively. "Thank you."

    Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, and Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. At that moment, the two of them couldn't fathom how they had gotten the cutest, most precious boyfriend in the world; all they knew was that they would never let go.