Hot as Hell

Ménage à Trois

A/N: RATED H FOR HOT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. BUT NO ...YET. No seriously kids not until I'm ready. LOL IS THIS THE REALITY YOU WANTED EXIE?????


    Kai is Sehun's best friend and quite possibly the finest piece of Sehun knows other than his gorgeous boyfriend Luhan. The boy has bedroom eyes that put Luhan to shame and a sinful mouth that Sehun has kissed but only once. And that one time was shared with Luhan in a drunken celebration. They were young, crazy, and emotional. Sehun's pretty sure that hasn't changed though. In fact, the only thing's that changed since last time is the fact that there's no alcohol impairing his system now as Kai kisses him.

    And boy does Kai know how to kiss. Sehun can feel his knees weaken as Kai cups the back of his neck and pulls him closer. When they break away for air, Kai his lips, sending a chill down Sehun's spine.

    "You taste like Luhan," Kai laughs, and then Luhan is crawling forward, putting both his hands on Kai's slim shoulders and forcing the boy down onto the pristine white sheets. Well…Sehun assumes that they won't be pristine for much longer.

    "And what do I taste like?" Luhan asks breathlessly, surprisingly strong for his slim frame. Kai struggles a little, not liking to be held under, but eventually gives up when Luhan holds firm.

    "I don't remember," Kai replies cheekily, and Luhan leans down to nibble lightly on Kai's ear. Kai gasps, and Sehun wonders if he should find this scene repulsive in some way, but then he realizes that he doesn't mind sharing Luhan if it's Kai, especially because he wants Kai too.

    "Milk," Kai gasps out when Sehun comes over, tired of being a bystander, and runs his hand up under the other boy's black tanktop. "You taste like milk."

    "Hot," Luhan mumbles, and he turns his head so that Sehun can catch his lips, tongues melding together in a mess that leaves them both incoherent for a few seconds. It's these few seconds that Kai takes advantage of, shifting Luhan's hands off of his shoulders and instead advancing on Sehun who backs away instinctively only to land on his .

    "Cute," Kai chuckles in a predatory tone, and the way he's his lips makes Sehun feel like the inexperienced one here even though he's sure that he knows more than Kai. Kai pushes Sehun to the bed and melds their lips together as Luhan watches in amusement, pursing his lips from time to time when Sehun fights back, biting and nipping at any part of Kai that he can find.

    Luhan decides to take action a second later when Sehun is whimpering from Kai's lips on his neck. The boy moves forward and trails two fingers from Kai's tailbone, up underneath his shirt to the nape of his neck. The shiver that runs through the younger boy's body makes Luhan grin, and he continues to run his fingers over Kai, ghosting his inner thighs and lingering on his well-defined collarbone.

    "Kai," Luhan says, pulling the black-haired boy off of Sehun. "No hogging the boyfriend."

    Sehun his lips as he stares at the confrontation above him. Both Kai and Luhan are eyeing each other with an emotion that Sehun can't quite identify, and then Luhan, deceptively cute male that he is, grabs Kai's hair and jerks the other boy toward him. They meet somewhere in the middle, and Kai bites…hard.

    Luhan jerks back for a second before he tugs on Kai's hair just a bit harder than usual, forcing a slight whimper out of the younger boy. Kai's neck is taught and glistening with sweat. It's too delicious for Sehun to resist, and he comes forward as well, slipping halfway underneath Luhan's body to begin his exploration of Kai's neck. Turns out it's a sensitive point…very sensitive.

    , Kai struggles beneath the two other boys, but Luhan's grip is firm if not a little bit tight.

    "My lip hurts," he whines, jutting out the bruised bottom lip that Kai had bitten just a few seconds ago.

    "Poor baby," Sehun mumbles, taking his attention off Kai's neck for a second to engage in a gentle kiss with Luhan. During this respite, Kai runs both his hands under Luhan and Sehun's shirts respectively, grinning as they both flinch.

    "I think you guys have been spending too much time together. Your reactions are even the same," Kai says before his mouth is muffled by Sehun's lips.

    Luhan takes the opportunity to strip off the white t-shirt he's wearing, making both Sehun and Kai pause for a second in admiration of what was hidden underneath.

    "You have got to take that off more often," Kai breathes, and then Luhan is tugging at his own black tanktop, pulling it off to reveal a smooth belly underneath. While Sehun keeps Kai's mouth occupied, Luhan runs his fingers over Kai's abdomen, marveling at the hidden muscle underneath.

    "You need to take your shirt off around us more often," he says, grinning widely as he presses a kiss above Kai's belly button and the younger boy yelps.

    "Don't!" Kai squeaks, face flushing red and simultaneously reminding Luhan and Sehun of how inexperienced he was compared to them. The two boys share a grin, and Sehun runs his hands up and down Kai's sides in a soothing motion that only makes the black-haired boy even stiffer.

    "It's okay," he coos, watching as Luhan reaches for Kai's belt. "We'll go slow."

    Oh, this is gonna be good.