Chapter TWO

It had always been you all along, I just never realized how much you really meant to me until now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second chapter! Yay! :))

~~~~~~

 

Dongwoon sighed before walking off to his own class. He thought about Yeonhee once more and gritted his teeth in frustration.

 

Why is she so stubborn? It’s for her own good yet she refuses to listen to me. Does she want to find out for herself?

 

As he went inside the classroom, he failed to notice Doojoon walking towards him. He jumped in surprise when he patted his shoulder. Doojoon looked at him with raised eyebrows.

 

“What’s with the jumpy attitude?”

 

Dongwoon blushed in embarrassment and fervently shook his head.

 

“N-Nothing, hyung.”

 

Doojoon stared at him, but chose not to ask any more questions about his dongsaeng’s odd behaviour. He knew when people wanted to keep their privacy, well… private. He shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Okay then. Oh hey, did you copy all the notes about the Louvre? And do you still have it?”

 

Now it was Dongwoon’s turn to raise his eyebrows, all of what happened temporarily forgotten.

 

“Uh, yeah. Why?”

 

He mentally slapped himself for asking as he already knew the answer. Doojoon grinned and showed his best puppy pout.

 

“Can I borrow your notes? Please, please, please! I promise I’ll return it.”

 

Dongwoon shook his head.

 

Typical Doojoon hyung. Always forgetting to do the major parts and asking me to do it for him. Who’s the older one again?

 

“Why does it have to be mine anyways? I’m pretty sure everyone except you copied the notes. Besides, it’s only the first day of school! What do you need them for?” he whined, looking for an excuse. It’s not that he didn’t want to lend his notes, but Doojoon hyung always does this. Really, he depends on him too much.

 

Doojoon’s eyes brightened as he grinned.

 

“Because you have the best handwriting! Honestly, yours is better than the girls in our class. And you manage to copy everything. If you must know, I need them because I read somewhere in our circular that we would be discussing Paris yet again. And well, I wanted to be able to relate to the subject at least this once, right?”

 

Dongwoon narrowe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter