Chapter ONE

It had always been you all along, I just never realized how much you really meant to me until now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter one! Ta da! :) Enjoy!

~~~~~~

 

PRESENT TIME

 

She looked at the building in front of her and grimaced. It was just the first day back to school and she already dreaded it. She in a huge breath and then exhaled as she started walking toward the school entrance.

 

As she walked in the corridors, she saw many students. Some she recognized by their faces, and some she did not. Just as she was about to turn around the corner, someone grabbed her wrist.

 

“Yah! Kim Yeonhee!”

 

She instantly grinned as she turned to look at the said person. She suddenly squealed as she hugged her best friend. What? Just because she used to hang out with Jong… him doesn’t mean that he was her only friend. She may be quiet most of the time, but she still had other friends.

 

“Dongwoon-ah! I missed you so much!”

 

He hugged her back and laughed wholeheartedly. She smiled as she nuzzled his chest.

 

“I missed you too! Hey! That’s Dongwoon oppa to you, missy.”

 

He said in perfect English. She jokingly scoffed and answered back in English as well. What now? So she knew how to speak English. Big whoop.

 

“Oppa? Don’t you mean Dongwoon ahjusshi?”

 

Dongwoon looked gobsmacked as he stared at her. She pouted as she looked at him with an innocent expression.

 

“What? Was I wrong?”

 

Dongwoon tried his hardest to look angry and offended, but failed. He grinned as he grabbed her cheeks and pinched them.

 

“Yeonhee! You are SO CUTE! And your longer hair adds more to your cute image!”

 

She tried to push him away, but he was too strong. Stupid hidden muscles and growth spurt. Why did he have to be so tall anyway? Why couldn’t he be like Jonghyun, who was–

 

No. Stop thinking about him. You won’t be able to let go if you keep on thinking about him. Focus is the key, Yeonhee. You can do this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter