Shou's thoughts

love at first sight

when Shou came home, his mind was full with thoughts. he really likes Misaki "should she like me too?" was his biggest thought. Shou hopes she does. he never liked a girl as much as her. he decided to make a plan. "I'm going to write some poems to her, and give it to her". and he grabbed a paper and a pen and started to write.

so we met that day
you still had an innocent look left
I can't forget the side view of you
since the day I met you
I haven't told you about my true feelings
but today I will tell you how I feel in my heart


Shou was very happy with this poem. "this would say enough" he said to himself. the next time I'll see her, I'll give it to her. then he decided to go to bed.

the phone rings. Shou wakes up and grabs his phone. it's Hiroto who's calling. "hey, Shou here" Shou said with a sleepy voice. "hey man, what are you doing today?" Hiroto asked. "hmmmm.... I wanna see Misaki again today" Shou said. "okay, then I'll see you another time" Hiroto said and he hang up. Shou looked at the time "wow, it's already eleven o'clock" Shou thought. he decided to make one more poem for Misaki.

since I was a child
I was alone without love
I averted my eyes from the warmth
I went a long way round
even though my wounds hurt
however sounds overflow from my fingertips
the plot has been set on this stage
but
look my heart is here
lets take a clumsy step


he called Misaki and asked "can you come to the mall in one hour?" Misaki said "okay, I'll be there"