Important Call

love at first sight

Misaki steps out of her bed and walks to her wardrobe. she thinks " it looks hot outside, maybe a skirt and t-shirt will be enough for today". she grabs her favourite skirt and t-shirt and then she get dressed. Misaki walks downstairs to get some breakfast. when she's downstairs her phone rings. it's Haruko who calls. " hi Haruko here" she says. Misaki answers " hey Haruko how are you?". Haruko says " Kumiko and I are near by the cafe at the corner of your street can you please come?" Misaki thinks and then says "yes I'm there in two minutes see you then". and she hang up. Misaki decided to skip her breakfast because it sounded very important. she grabbed her jacket and runned out of the door.

"finally there's Misaki" Kumiko said. Misaki is running to them. "what's wrong it sounded very important on the phone" Misaki says. Kumiko and Haruko are pointing at a window from the cafe. then Kumiko says " they look like Alice Nine". Misaki is starting to shake. she liked Shou since she knew Alice nine was excicting and says " they ARE Alice Nine". Haruko is thinking and then she walked to the door of the cafe and says " come let's go inside and take a closer look". then the three girls went inside.