She Gone

I'm Not HER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s raining, like the sky know what is happening. Two soul that promise to be together till death separate them finally come to the end of the road that they build just for two of them. Is it sad? They used to be the most envious couple by many, no one can deny the love between them, but just like every fairytale on earth, every story had to have their own ending. Doesn’t matter whether its happy or sad. An ending is an ending that bound to happen no matter how hard you try to prevent it.

 

Today is the proof for that, no power in this earth can deny the fate that had been written for them. Kim Jaejoong and Kim Hyori is the best example that can be seen for now. She gone from his life when he not ready to let her go.

 

Jaejoong just sitting there, watching his wife being buried from distance, not believing in himself or rather he not willing to face the reality. Not willing to believe that the love of his life is gone forever. Leave nothing but their newborn baby as a sign of her love for him.

 

The burial ceremony is done. One by one left after saying they sympathy to him and his newborn son. But that not what he need now, no. He doesn’t need all the comfort that was given to him, all he need is his wife. The love of his life.

‘Hyung’

‘She gone, changmin. She gone’ there’s no strength in his voice only sorrow

‘You have to let her go hyung’ junsu hold jaejoong hand in hope at least to transfer his energy to him.

‘How am I to survive after this? She my life, my everything’ and that all it takes for him to break down. Like a baby, he let all his guard down.

Crying his heart out. He blamed everything for his suffering. He blamed the universe, the fated and even his newborn baby.

‘Jae, don’t be like this. You still have Jongin, remember? You have to be strong for him. You all that he got now’ Yunho words is like a passing wind that doesn’t even stop to make Jaejoong stay strong.

‘Why would i? he was the reason why Hyori leave me. He was the cause of her death, He not even deserve to be alive!’

One punch hit Jaejoong face right after he finish his sentences.

‘How dare you speak about him like that! He was your blood, he was the prove of Hyori love to you! Did you forget your promise with her? You promise her that no matter what happen you will love him with all your heart and that you will not abandon him. Did you forget about that? Yunho scream turn to whisper while he look at Jaejoong with teary eyes.

He knew that Jaejoong suffer from his lost but he need to remember that he not the only one who lost her. They all did. They all feel effected by Hyori death but deep down, they know that  Jongin will be the one who get most effected about Hyori death

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter