trust

romance between the friends

Well... When the class begun, I saw a guy that crashed my body when I was walking to enter the school. He looked at me but I tried to hide my face. I was sitting on the back of the class, I don't really get the mean of sit in front of the class, so I just sat on the back of the class.

I heard a soft voice that I had heard last night on the old play ground. Seems like she talked to someone softly, but it was in the class, no one was allowed to talked each other. I looked at her and I knew she was talking to her teddy bear, well... Maybe it was her best friend forever. She looked back to me, and hid her face.

Class was over, I wasn't really listening during the class. I walked to the school canteen to eat my lunch. But then I thought I got lost and... Found the girl that I saw on the old playground She talked to herself or maybe... Her teddy bear.

I wanted to asked her which is the way to go to the canteen, but she was walking away from me.

But I followed her and she showed me the school canteen. "Thanks a lot!" I said.

She just ran away from me, when she passed the table of those mean girls, they laughed at her and she was crying.

I wanted to follow her, but I couldn't see where she went. After I bought my lunch, I couldn't find any of these table in front of me which not filled with any people around it. Then someone pushed me and put his arm around my neck, and brought me to his table that already filled in with his friends.

"So, you're a new kid of here, right?" He asked.

I stayed quite.

"Oh don't be shy, I saw you last night. You just moved? You know what? You have a nice house!"

I still stayed quite without saying any words, and just ate my lunch quickly. When I finished my lunch,...

"Thanks for letting me sit here". And they were all smiling to me.

A FEW HOURS LATER

The school was over, and my car hadn't arrived yet, while I waited, I saw a familiar doll, and it was a teddy bear that usually carries by the strange girl.

It was in the junk, I took it and at that time my car had arrived and I went home.

I still carried her teddy bear, I was thinking when should I return this?

Maybe... Tonight, she would go to the old playground, I would visit it to return her teddy bear. THE NIGHT I went to the old playground, and chewed my favorite candy, and I heard a step came closer to me.

"I think it's her". I said to myself. And it was her, with the tears falling all over her face. I walked to her

"Is it yours? I found it when I was about to go home." I said.

As I said those words, she turned away and looked at me slowly and she smiled to me and said,

"THANKS A LOT!!! YOU SAVE WELLY!!!". She hugged me tightly.

"O...ookay, that's enough."

"Sorry".

"So, what's your name?" I asked.

"Mine is seohyun, how about yours?"

"Mine is __________, nice to meet you and welly".

"Nice to meet you too!!" She said. That night we talked each other about our life and we got closer since that night.