Chapter 5

A Bet; To Love You

Third Person's POV:

 

Kai coolly walk until he reach the library. Cool air brushed his face as he walk in silence trying to find in which book section Haera is walking into. He stopped his trance when he heard a girl humming into a familiar song. He tried to peek, to look who was that mystery girl. To his shock, it was her, Shin Haera. He calmed himself before walking towards her while humming to the same song. She was shocked by his abrupt appearance and also to the fact that he also know the song. 

 

"How do you know the song?" They asked each other at the same time.

 

"It's my favorite" They answered each other at the same time too.

 

(it was this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBVsHiyHGYI)

 

"Well, I know something new about you know, Haera ssi."

 

"And? does that suppose to mean anything?"

 

"Yes! It means that we already know each other."

 

"By the way, I think we maybe should introduce each other 1st right?" Kai continued.

 

"maybe" Haera stutters in amusement.

 

"I'm Kai as you know but I want you to call me by my real name, Kim Jong In." He the offered his hand.

 

"I'm Shin Haera" She said shyly as if she is out of the world. The she shook his hand.

 

"So can we go now?"

 

"where?"

 

"Isn't that I said a while ago that I'll bring us lunch? So let's go know." Without her replying he grabs her wrist as they made their way out of the library.

 

Students were whispering and gossiping as different thoughts were playing on their minds. Haera being a student who is not used to the attention that other students are giving her now, Can't help but feel embarassed. For her not knowing where will her feet bring her up to; Confusion clouds up her mind.

When the twins noticed that Kai and Haera are already coming they made their way out. Kai and Haera came in and sit beside a bench whereint their food is already served. As they were eating they're lunch, awkwardness filled them, So Kai decided to break the ice.

"How's the food?" He asked.

 

"It's good, I think?" She replied not looking at his eyes.

 

" Thank you by the way." She continued.

 

"For what?"

 

"For the food."

 

"It's nothing, I just want to have time with you." Haera blushed at his sweet words. Not that she already likes Kai, but for the fact that she have never been treated by a guy like this, But Kai thought that she is.

 

"So tell me about yourself" Kai said.

 

"What do you want to know?"

 

"What are the things that you like? What are your hobbies and everything."

 

"Well, I like studying obviously but I also like listening into music. Mainly I like Pop and RnB songs but I also like old songs and everything. About my hobbies I do nothing at home actually besides reading books and watching TV I know I'm a boring person Haha." Kai can't help but to be amused by her lifestyle; simple and quiet. These days teens can't stay in just one place for a long time, but she is different. He admire how passionate she is about her studies which he don't have.

 

"How about you?" She distracted him from his thoughts of her.

 

"I usually hang out with my friends after class and I like it when people just let me at my peace or everytime they give me a peace of mind"

 

"What about the things you hate?" Haera asks, now awkwardness left them.

 

"I hate it when people pathetically make theirselves good in front of me when they are not pretty. I don't know, I just think that it is disgusting, you?"

 

"There's just one thing that I hate. I hate people who lie."

 

I hate people who lie....

 

I hate people who lie...

 

I hate people who lie...

 

Those words keep on ringing inside the of Kai. He felt a pang at his heart. Maybe because he knew in himself that he is lying and all of these is a lie- He is almost trembling but quickly shrug it off.

 

"What about ideal guy? Can you describe him for me?"

 

"Ideal guy? Honestly I don't have an ideal guy. I really don't understand girls who have their ideal guys. When in reality, you can't control Love."

 

He is again amused by her witty words.

 

"Won't you aske me about my ideal girl?"

 

"If you'll tell me I'll listen to it."

 

"There's only one thing that I want about a girl, simplicity. I like girls who is simple yet still able to look elegant for me. I also like girls who is passionate with their studies. In short, I like you." 

 

She was taken aback by his words that she choked in the food that she is eating.

 

"It's too sudden, I know I understand if you won't believe me, but please do." He is pleading, he is saying such sweet words, yet there's a lie in it, no all of it is a lie.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

heyyy guyss we're sorry for not updating :"(( it's just there are many school work we need to accomplish and many projects to pass , our test is also approaching so please bear with us :DDD

 

saranghaeeyooo~~