Chapter 1

Look my way!!! You Jerk!!

Hii Subbies I am sooo sorry I haven't updated. I am just kind of lazy. I also have been staying at my relative's house for the summer and my parents are on vacatin so until i am back in my own house I won't be updating much. I am finally home for school so I will try to update at least once a week but I can't make any promises.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Minzy stepped out of the taxi and she felt a rush of wind. She was here,  she was in Seoul, standing in front of YG entertainment. She still couldn't believe she got accepted into one of the top three entertainment companies in Seoul but she did.

Just last week did she get a call sayig she got accepted even though she had been attecipating that call for a month before she always felt maybe she wasn't good enough for the company. But after she heard she was accepted she couldn't stop smiling and told her family and made plans for to move to her Grandma's apartmant in Seoul.

Now she was standing in front of the building, she had dropped off her stuff at her grandma's house and rushed over to the building as soon as possible. Now she stood frozen, wondering if she was ready to go for her dream, for their dream.

Finally, she snapped out of it and showed the security guard the pass that was mailed to her and stepped inside the building, and the warm air thawed her out. She went to the secretary who sat behind a big desk. The secretary was really pretty and attending a call so she sat down in the waiting room. Once the secretary got off the phone she stood up and bowed to her. then she said, "Hello, my name is Gong Minzy and I got a call last week confirming I am a new trainee I have an appointmeant with Mr.Yang"

The secretary looked up at her and smiled and said "We have been expecting, have a seat Mr.Yang will be down in a moment"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry It's short but What do you think? And don't worry Taemin will come into the picture a few chapters later.

 

Isn't she adorable!!!

 

 

I love her smile:)

 

 

Taemin is adorable too!!

 

And to my Subbies who have waited over a month for me to update.