Meatballs.

Only You.

-YESUNG POV-
The is this, that is that, the is you, this is not the reality I wanted. Like has she even noticed, Sungminnnieee I dropped like, 2kgs you can almost see my jawline. Just wait a little more baby, I'll soon look like that JongWoon guy from that Super Senior band, y as . ANYWAYS, Wookie has been acting weird lately, when i hug her she never hugs back anymore. Then when we were eating dinner last night she didn't even say a single word, even when we went to the gym. Only interaction she's had with me is when she dropped a weight on my foot by accident. Why are girls so weird, one day they're all happy and feeling you, the next be like DONNTT TOUCHH MEEE. Whatever, I shouldn't let this stuff bother me.
"Are you sleeping over again today?" I smile trying to sit on Wookie's desk but my didn't really fit. "I've been thinking and maybe we should just go with spaghetti tonight? Meatballs? Ya dig dawg?"
She didn't even flinch, so i pinched her nose."What was that for? YES I WANT YOUR DAMN MEATBALLS."
I chuckled to the fact that the class went silent when she yelled that,  she wants my meatballs haha. "You want my meatballs hahahah it sounds so we-"
"Well look what we have, the weight of the class...literally..And his girlfriend?" Sungmin said like a , but ever so cutely."I heard you want his meatballs..Whaat a guys! So desperate she's going for the class fat ..that rhymed.."
RyeoWook said nothing, even if she did i wouldn't have noticed. SungMin..she's so close.."I..l-love..."
"Your of a girlfriend..?"She laughed, throwing RyeoWook's things to the ground. "Heard she's been sleeping over for a couple of days now to? You're really that frustrated?"
"She's not my girlfriend!" I yell, enough for RyeoWook to snap out of it. She just looks at me, like she's about to cry."I like you SungMin not her! I want you to be the one working out at the gym with me, to eat my dinners, to re-enact scenes from dramas with, to have cute sleep overs! Why the don't you actually see that, she's just my friend!"
I felt something wet on my shoulder, looking down i saw. RyeoWook was crying on my shoulder, her fist weakly pounding at my chest. "Stop..Please..." She was so fragile, she was like a flower. I didn't want to touch her, speak to her, i didn't want to break her.
No, I already did.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm angry at myself. What the actual just happened. 
My fists bleed, but i don't notice. The punching bag, it's my 3rd. 12 straight hours, who needs school anyways? Havn't eaten in 3 days either, I just can't get her off my mind. No, not SungMin, RyeoWook. Why do I have to be so stupid, is there no filter in my brain? All i wanted is to tell SungMin no, RyeoWook is not my girlfriend but all that comes out. i didn't mean to. This one punching bag is done, time for the next. Walking towards the room to change the bag i notice a feminine figure in the background, what girl goes to the gym 3am? And has a cute anime curl?
"Wookie!" I almost run, nearly tripping over myself. "I am so so-"
What, this isn't right. Yeah it's RyeoWook but, who is that. "Yeah sorry..I've heard all the messages. By the way, I took all my stuff from your house, took your meatballs and I'm not sleeping over anymore. Neither am I working out with you anymore.."
"Wha-"
The guy came back, and she gave him a big kiss on the lips. "This is my boyfriend..You probably know him, Cho Kyuhyun? He's in your choir group along with that weirdo with the same name as me."
Boyfriend?