You're Beautiful.

Only You.

-RYEOWOOK POV-
"Well some is looking suave as f***!" Yesung winks into the mirror."Today I dress to impress! Oh, it's going to be amazing if she doesn't fall for me when she sees all of this!"
"All of what..?" RyeoWook smirks leaning on the door frame."And who exactly is this for..?"
YeSung smiled adjusting his bangs so that  it covered a bit of his eye."You of course! Now shall we go..?" He said happily extending his arm, to reach for my hand."Wow..You sure are beautiful. I am so glad I lost all this weight and realized that I was secretly in love with you! Oh RyeoWook!~"
I smiled back, putting all my hair to the side and grabbing his hand."Oh I'm just so happy! I love you!"
"Huh..?" YeSung said confused."Oh RyeoWook you're here..I was just talking to Ddangkkoma my awesomely huge turtle behind you..Isn't she just beautiful?"
"What?!" I say embaressed, realizing he wan't talking to me the whole time."Then why did you say 'Oh Ryeowook`'?"
"I was going to ask you to move, so I can see my beautiful Ddangkkoma's face.." He smile walking out of the door, and patting the monsterously huge turtle."Now..See ya' later, I have a date to go on right now.."
"Yeah uh Bye.."
"
Wookie, wake up dear!" My mother says, sweetly sitting on the side of my bed patting my back."You're going to be late for school, you have that thing..that's uh..due today.?"
"asdfghjkl;'\" I sigh in annoyance, turning my back so that I was under the thick covers."Do I have to..?"
My mom took the blanket and ripped it off of my body, so that I was exposed to the coldness of the room."WAKE THE HELL UP AND GO TO SCHOOL OR I'M PULLING OUT THE WATER BUCKET"
I snap up and sit beside my mom, shivering from the cold air in the room."Yeah, yeah I'm up..I will, just give me 10 minutes.."
Hearing chuckling down the hall from my mom leaving, I stare weirdly at my clock realizing the time."7:30?" I shoot up and out of my bed, throwing on my uniform and running out of my room not even doing my hair."No lunch..? Thanks mom."
She laughs and puts her feet up, eating green peas and watching a drama."You're welcome, 10 minutes till' you're late.. "
Running outside I see the bus, just driving away with a kid in the back sticking his toungue at me."Legs, do not fail me now.." I continue to run until I get to the school yard and past the gate, only to get a phone call from my mom.
"Honey..." She says mockingly."ITS WINTER VACATIOOOOOOON!~"
I sigh, collapsing on the bench, not really angry but, kind of used to this coming from my mom."Look who rolled in.." A high pitched voice giggled, annoyingly."Look guys, she's such a freak she has one of those weird hair anime things..Heh, you look like you can be in love with pasta and tomatoes.."
"You call me a freak when you're the one who is using anime references I don't even know..?" I smirk, putting all of my long brown hair to the side."This curl is uh..-"
"Yeah that's enough, why don't you just go hang with Jumba from Lilo and Stich over there.."She giggled fixing her high-side ponytail, so that the laced elastic showed."Now off you go.."
She waved me off as I walked away from betchy-ayoss and over to YeSung who looked like he was summoning something."Uh..Hey there.." I say awkwardly as he lifted his arms above his head."You uh..Summoning something..?"
"No.." He replied smiling, as he turned around to face me."I was just stretching, getting read to run....."
I give him a weird look unable to comprehend what he just said."You. Going. Run?"
"Yeup.."He smiled, stretching to the side."What's up with hair curl? You look like an anime character, it's quite cute actually. I think you should keep it.."
A fluttering feeling went through my stomach and up my chest, making me smile unconciously."Thanks. Wanna go to the gym with me later then.."
"Can't. I have to go to teach my mother how to use the microwave.."He chuckles."You can comeover if you'd like.."
"Comeover?"
"Yeah, you know like come to my house? You've been there more than a hundred times.."
"Oh..Yeah Sure!"
 


 "Anyone home..?" I ask knocking on YeSung's house."Sungie..?"
The door opens to a aging woman, smiling at me."Ahh..Isn't it Wookie looking more grown up then ever! I wouldn't be surprised if you got your flow already!" She smiled, making my mood suddenly awkward."YeSung was just teaching me how to use our new microwave, come in won't you..?"
I smile and step into the warm house."Wow..Is this a new recipe or something..?" I ask YeSung who was checking on something in the oven."Looks like something I havn't tried.."
"Just making dinner for my bestfriend and I!" He smiled hugging me, like it was a normal thing."Why do you look so shocked, we always eat together, whether it's at home or at school.."
Not knowing what to say I just stood there, he always hugged me but for some reason this time it felt special."Uh..Maybe we should go to the gym instead..Ya'know, then go get..uhm...some..granola bars?"
"I see what you're trying to do.." YeSung says suspiciously."You're trying to help me lose weight! Well have no fear, Kim JongWoon is now running in the morning rain, snow or shine!"
"That's not what I was trying to say.." I mummble, still frozen."I just..."
Out of the blue, my hands went stiff to my side, making fists. My heart started pounding not knowing what to do. "wha--" I quickly gasp, realizing that his hand was cuffing my cheek, the warmth of his hand, and the look in his eyes. I'm done. 
"Just kidding! haha!" He laughed, synchronizing with his grandma, who's dentures came out due to the sudden outburst.
Well now I feel like , lets just go to the gym and I 'accidently' drop a 50kg weight on your foot.