This Is it ....

A Billionaire's Wife

Victoria was awaken by some rustled noise in the room. A quiet movement by somebody as she opened her eyes. Sjhe almost forgot where she was for a moment. But then the soft breeze and the smell of the tropical scent fills the room, something flowery and musky at the same time. She must have dozed off after Kyuhyun has left her. She wondered wher he can be right now.

And then a lady in native dress came front by the door.She must be source of the sounds that she heard before. She was looking and smiling at her.

"Good evening Madam,are you rrady for your bath ?" she asked.

"In a few minutes but yeah I can manage by myself. I just need to find my luggage." she answered. She is not used of being served and waited upon. She rather do things for herself.

"You won't be needing your luggage Madame.I have everything ready for you,even the dress ,of course chosen by Mr Cho." she said.

She stood up and the lady was ready as she put a slipper on her feet before she can move farther. "Ahhh you don't have to serve me. It is alright..." Victoria said smiling and apologetic at the same time. She doesn't want to make it hard for her...for she knew that it is her job.

"This way Madame. "as she lead her to the bathroom. And her eyes was wide open...it is an open tub with the view of the ocean outside. She can even see the darkness and the brightness of the moon outside. It is like a paradise.

"This is all so beautiful...." as Victoria was lost for words. And when she came near the tub,the tub is full of scentted water with petals of varying flowers.

"You need my help to undress Ma;am ?" the lady asked. Victoria was embarassed to undress in front of her. She has never stood into any body before.

"I will step out and just call me when you are ready." she said noting her hesitancy and giving her an ample privacy..And before Victoria knew it ,she was in the tub . The water was warm and enough to soothe her tired body.. The lady seems to know when to appear,as she came and gave her a pillow to lay her head. She lay there for a while ,taking everything at the moment in.

And then the lady came and helped her washed her hair as she massaged her scalp...she feel so alive ans so refreshed after the bath. The lady donned her in a soft robe....as they moved into their room. A native dress lay in the bed...it is floral print in lavender color and yellow and pink all splashed in. . The girl brushed her hair and kept it long and then adorned it with flower. She also gave her a lei to wear with her sarong....

And then soon enough...Kyuhyun came in dressed in what seems to be a native shirt too,made of soft cotton and her pants all white. He looked like one of those leading man that she saw in the cover of romantic novels. Hair black and swept on the side. Victoria can see tha she ahs married a very handsome man,and that she is very much attracted to him. She knows that this could be very dangerous,if she happens to fall for him....She has to keep her emotions checked if ever she is with him. Kyuhyun will hate a clingy wife and more so ,an in love woman with a stars in their eyes...yes Kyuhyun hates that kind..that is why he married her in the first place...because he thought that she is immune to him...Is she really immune to him ? Staring at hm tonight,she just knew that  it is not the case. She is very much attracted to her husband and she just knew it now....

"Dinner is ready,Mrs Victoria Cho." he said as he smiled at her. "I like the sound of it,and yes I have to get use to it now." grinning at her. Victoria doesn't know why she became so nervous now. She can feel her hands shaking...as Kyuhyyun took her hand.

They have dinner at the outside deck,right under the stars and the moon. There was a table just for the teo of them ,with a private valet to served them and the music of the Spanish guitar playing a very soft and romantic ballad. They have seafood, the fresh catch of the day,as Kyuhyun puts it with wild rice and some local vegetables. The food was excellent. Victoria has never tasted such exquisite food before. And for dessert they have sweet ripe mangoes with light creamin a bed of crispy dough. The taste was heavenly together with the local brewed tea.

"Did you like it " he asked. 

Victoria nodded. "I never had anything like this before.it is very delicious and beautiful at the same time."

"Me too,it is beyond my expectations. I am glad that you enjoyed it." he said as he helped her from her chair. "How about a strollin the beach ?"

"Yes I can go for walk after a very filling dinner." Victoria said.

"Well you don't have to worry about it for very long time," as he eyes her body,Victoria blushed, she was thankful that it was dark enought to be even noticed at all.

They walked in the sand as Kyuhyun held her hand,and when he noticed that she is getting cold from the wind., he put his arm around her. The act seems so pure and natural. Victoria can feel her own heart hammering at his touch. Tonight will be the night, and she knew that there will be no postponing.....she is gonna be Cho Kyuhyun's wife  tonight,in every sense of the word.

Kyuhyun hold her as he faced her ,and looked at her face,with the light of the moonlight above....as his lips came down on her....and Victoria closing her eyes.,and tasting him and feeling him....she was his....as she responded to her kisses and soon enough the passions build upas his kisses became rough and his breathing hard. She can feel his manhood,as he pulled her closer to his body,...her own body molding unto his body.....and before Victoria knew it, she was lifted up from her feet as Kyuhyun scooped her up,and yet his lips never leaving hers,as she clung unto him......and this time,there will be no backing down,and yes her whole body is crying out for him too,just as,he is.as he put her down to their bed...And this time it is not of need or want that has become of them.....it is the joining of the two souls together...into one.,as Victoria cried out for Kyuhyun's name in ecstasy.....Now Victoria Song is his forever.....