The Wedding After

A Billionaire's Wife

Victoria took a deep breath and as she stared at Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun looking back at her , as he took her hand . Her hands was trembling and that did not escaped Kyuhyun. Her face is flushed and so is he. Is the church too warm for both of them.  And then he said the words that has been expected of him as he said the wedding vow.

"I Kyuhyun take thee Victoria as my lawful wife ,from this day forward,to have and to hold ..........until death do us part." as he slid the ring into her finger. She can see a smile in his face after reciting it. Victoria wondered if he really meant all the words that he just said or is it just along line that he has to say and memorized at a time like this. Still her heart can't help but flutter upon hearing the pledge and yes be hopeful that their marriage will be for real.

And before she knew it,she was also saying the vow. "I will follow and obey you..." as she squirmed at those part., and then " for richer and poorer ,in sickness and in health,till death do us part." as she put the ring on his finger.  Kyuhyun staring at her as if looking at her very soul, and she wondered if he can really read her and knows what is in her mind and in her heart. And before she can react,they have to face the priest as he gave them his blessings.

"I proclaim you husband and wife" the priest said as the crowd clapped their hands in acceptance. "You may now kiss the bride." he followed. And so the much awaited kiss that the people are expecting. Victoria felt the pause on Kyuhyun,was it a hesitation, on his part ? She wondered if he is having an after thought  ,but then the crowd shouted....kiss...kiss. And then Kyuhyun has this nervous laugh ??? Her husband anxious to kiss her as she looked at him and smiled and then they stared at each other, as they kiss.....

The kiss is something that is expected,unlike the kiss that he gave to her in their verandah when she was caught unaware. She closed her eyes,as soon as she felt his lips on her. His lips his soft and yes she can feel that there is something in there..it more than a wedding kiss but it is much much more.,,a promise that this marriage will be something more . The crowd made noises as the kiss lingers on, as Victoria open her eyes and Kyuhyun lifted his lips from her ,with a smile of triumph in his face, and Victoria smiling back at him and the crowd. And now they are now really married and yes husband and wife for life...

------------------------------------------------------

Victoria was ushered from one place to another. She was introduced to different people and yes one can't help but notice the high stature of them in society, She wondered if she can even remember their names and much less their faces. Kyuhyun doesn't have that much of a family. He only got his Father and his grandparents who fleww all the way back just to attend the occasion. She really didn't have the time to get to know them even before the wedding. They are old now and in their eighties. They live in Seoul now and yes Victoria is looking forward to their visit there.

Kyuhyun's Father is a man of strenght and power. The first time she met him, Victoria can't help but feel intimidated . He is calculating and assessing her whether she will be a good wife material to his son. She can still remember his words to her ,as she shivered at the thought. She thought he will never agree to this marriage but she proved to be wrong.

"Victoria" as she heard her name called by her own Father in law. Kyuhyun was caught in between two older men who was his Father's business partner. She looked at Kyuhyun as he nodded for her to go on. Victoria can't help but walk towards her Father in law.

"I want you to meet a friend of mine. Hye Jin and old friend from back home. " he said. She noticed the smile in his face and he seemed to mellow at the side of an older lady. One can see the beauty in her even at an old age.

"This is Victoria , isn't my daughter in law pretty just like you." he said.

"Yes she is very pretty,  but no comparison to me,I am now quite old." as she smiled back at her. And then Kyuhyun came as he smiled and greeting the old lady warmly.

"I am glad you can come today." he said.

"I have to take time. I have not seen you in ages. You have grown to be a man now. I know your Mom will be so proud of you " as her eyes misted. Kyuhyun and his Dad seemed to quiet down after..the mention of his Mom. It has been a while since she was ever mentioned in a conversation....

"Will you be staying here for a while ?" he asked.

" Yes I have some business dealings before I go back home. Maybe we can have dinner together." she said.

"Yes we should , so we can catch up " his Father answered, as he looked at her. And victoria looked at them...she wondered whther there was some love lost between the two of them. And then she felt Kyuhyun's hands on her waist as he tugged her.

"Come on,I want you to meet some of my friends." he said as they left the older couple together. 

--------------------------------

The wedding party went on for hours,as they entertained guest. Victoria barely got time to see her own family. She can see the anxiety in her Mom's eyes and wondered where is it coming from now ? The wedding is over, and the rest  will be nothing out of the ordinary now. Her Father looking so calm and yet looking so tired in his wheelchair. Her brother enjoying the moment as he rubbed elbows with the rich and famous.She wondered what could be in his mind right now..

"Victoria, I think we have to go, we have a flight to catch." Kyuhyun said. Victoria looked at him,and she almost forget the honeymoon. She was so caught up with the crowd and frenzy of their wedding,and then she felt her hand became cold and clammy....

"Say good your goodbyes to you Mom and Dad now " he said. Victoria nodded,as she went looking for them. She doesn't know what to expect to their honeymoon as she shook her head trying to not to think about it for now...They will be probably so tired tonight and would not even think about it....as she hoped.....