Face

iPod Shuffle Challange

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyXy0m-4bvE

»NU'EST:Face - Ren

She was a smart,talented girl who was a nerd..She always got bullied by other students,but didn't do anything about it..
Ren knew he should've done something since she WAS her crush,but was always afraid to..
Since he was the kingka of PLEDIS High and people would right away know that he likes her..
He would always say in his head when he sees her getting hurt Hey your gonna get hurt,move your gonna get hurt.
One day,Ren had enough and was going to stop her from getting bullied..
At the same place she always gets bullied at(Her locker),he walked over there to see her getting bullied,once again.
He heard one of the girls say"
Hey,wassup loser.."
Her friends started cackling like wolves,making fun of her while one of them decided to slap her face..
He tapped the girl who slapped her's shoulder.She spoke and turned around"What the hell do you wa-..OMO!Ren Oppa~!!"
Ren gave her a hard stare"Stop hurting her.."
She stared at Ren as if he was crazy"Bwoh!?Stop..ANDWAE!"
Ren gave her a cold glare"If you look down on people,it's bitter."
She stared at the ground..Ren then pushed the other girls and took ~~~~(The nerd)'s hand and started to walk away,making people talk while ~~~~ put her head down in shame for being with one of the Kingkas..
Ren then stopped walking when they were outside and smiled at her..
A sweet,handsome smile"If you ever wanna go home away from them,tell me..I'll send you off safely.."
She shakily nodded,thinking Ren would hurt her..
Ren chuckled"Don't worry,I won't make fun of you..

 

...ever."