Not Young

iPod Shuffle Challange

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNWr4qixDSY

»U-Kiss:Not Young - Dongho

Dongho was deeply and truly in love with Hyemi,his childhood friend..
All of his hyungs(U-Kiss) made fun of him and said"Dongho,you are TOO young to be in love at this age.."
Dongho would always pout and say"I'm Not Young..I know what age you have to be to be young,and I'm NOT YOUNG!"
His hyungs would laugh at him and then ..
One day,Dongho planned on confessing to Hyemi even though his hyungs were displeased with what he was going to do..
~~~
When Dongho found Hyemi,he hid the flowers behind his back and smiled while walking to her..
She was alone(To his pleasure) and he tapped her on the shoulder"Hyemi,I'd like to say something to you.."
She looked at him"What is it Dongho Oppa..?"
He kneeled down and gave her the flowers..
"Hyemi-ah..Whenever I'm with you,my heart starts to pound non-stop..I want to be your man..I may still be young to confess,but I know in reality,i'm really completely grown up now..I'm old enough to know everything..
And one thing I truly know is that..I'm in love with you.."
He saw her crying,but continued"Saranghae Hyemi-ah..Will you be mine..?"
She nodded and hugged him..then wiped her tears..