History

iPod Shuffle Challange

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdejiaoEhFc

»EXO-K:History - Baekhyun

Baekhyun was staring at the sky while holding ~~~~'s hand,remembering the memories of the two couples together..
How they met when they were little..
"Annyeong~!What's your name"Little ~~~~ asked..
"Byun Baekhyun~!!"Little Baekhyun spoke..
Little Baekhyun looked at Little ~~~~ who was giggling"Why are you laughing at me.."
She smiled at him,showing her cute eye smile and dimples"You remind me of Bacon.."
"BWOH!?"Little Baekhyun was enraged..
Little ~~~~ poked his cheek,making Little Baekhyun flush"Your cute.."

Baekhyun chuckled,remembering how in elementary school the two would never seperate..
"But songsaengnim!!I want to sit next to ~~~~!!"Little Baekhyun pouted..
"Mianhe Baekhyun,but you can't.."Their teacher spoke..
"BUT WHY!?!"Little Baekhyun stomped his feet..then started to throw a tantrum..
"Songsaengnim,can Baekhyun sit next to me...?I don't feel comfortable without him..Jeongmal..?"Little ~~~~ asked with her cute brown bambi eyes,which the teacher couldn't resist..
"Fine.."The teacher gave up..

Baekhyun chuckled,making ~~~~ stare at him weirdly..
He then remembered how he confessed at graduatian..
"Ahem..I would like to say this to my special girl,~~~~-ah.."Baekhyun spoke,making all the students stare at him while some girls glared at ~~~~..
"I just wanted to say..ever since we were little and met,I have always loved you.."He spoke,staring at the astonished ~~~~.
He continued"I always think about you,everytime I do..I'm always smiling like an idiot.."
He chuckled"Well,I just wanted to say..will you be mine ~~~~-ah..?"
He looked at her while smiling"Jebal saranghae ~~~~-ah.."
She nodded and hugged his neck..while he hugged her back.

Baekhyun chuckled at the memories then kissed ~~~~'s head..