So What's Going To Happen Now?

Kidnapped By The School Kingkas?!

Third Person POV

 

 

"To put it simply, yes." Sunggyu was the one to answer Minji's question. He was mildly surprised at how calm her composure was, but then again, he really shouldn't have. After all, she was like that at school as well, so why would it be any different? He never knew her personally, but he had this general opinion of her that made him want to know more. What made her tick? How could she be this seemingly perfect person with nothing that could bring her down? Sunggyu intended to find out...

Minji raised an eyebrow, unamused by this little prank the seven of them had pulled on her. "Why?"

"We don't have to answer you," L snapped, glaring at her for no apparent reason as far as Minji could see. "This isn't some cliche kidnapping where we tell you what our plan is or why we're doing it."

Minji seriously didn't know what L had against her. She tried hard to think of anything she has done to make him hate her so much, but could think of absolutely nothing. For as long as she could remember, he has just disliked her. Simple as that. 

As for the current situation she was in, she couldn't decide whether or not she should be taking it very seriously. Had they kidnapped her to really harm her, because she surely could believe that was L's intent, but everyone else didn't seem like they would do such a thing. But as the saying goes, looks can be deceiving. 

"Fine," she said surly. "You don't have to tell me, but I want to let you know that I have no intention of staying!"

As soon as those words left , he right hand shot out and grabbed Dongwoo by the collar of his shirt and threw him roughly into Sungyeol and Hoya. Her left foot kicked the back of Woohyun's leg, causing him to land on Sungjong. Five years of self defense lessons were about to pay off. This created a path for Minji to the door. She probably made it a few centimeters past the door before her vision blurred and she out.

 

Minji stirred and opened her eyes. At the realization that she had been knocked out again, her eyes narrowed. This was getting old. She noticed that she was back in bed again and to her left, sat Sungjong, staring at her curiously.

"Er...hi?" Minji greeted quietly, not knowing why he didn't say anything. 

Suddenly, he broke out into a large smile. "Hi noona! How are you feeling? L really hit you hard... He was only supposed to grab you." Sungjong sighed as he recalled how L hit Minji a little too hard and knocked her out. She could have been seriously hurt!

Minji sighed. "I suppose it's to be expected from him. He's never liked me, and I don't know why..."

"Eh... I don't know either. And I'm supposed to be his close friend. He's convinced that you're some evil rich girl that thinks she's better than everyone else." Sungjong added quickly at seeing my dejected face, "But I don't think you're like that noona! You're so pretty, nice, and smart. I don't agree with hyung."

"Thanks Sungjong. But, evil...? I don't think I've ever been mean to anyone. It's hard for me to accept being disliked so greatly by someone..." Minji frowned.

"Cheer up noona! Hyung's just a grumpy person. Don't take it too seriously. Smile. That's when you look prettiest."

His sweetness was too much for Minji to bear. She had to smile. 

"Please tell me why you kidnapped me," she whispered.

Sungjong contemplated at her question. "I'm sure if I'm supposed to, but I'm sure it's okay... We're curious about you, Park MInji. You've captured our interest. You're exactly as I have said. Pretty, nice and smart. Perfect, in a sense. The thing is, no one's perfect. Not even you. But you're pretty close in my opinion. You've never had a boyfriend or any friends. Why? Why don't you? We all know that you're more than capable of such things, but you choose not to."

"You couldn't simply ask me?" Minji sighed.

Sungjong smiled. "Well, now. That wouldn't be any fun, would it?"

He stood up and brushed himself off. "I'm going to head back now. Take an good night's rest, alright?"

"I meant what I said earlier," I repeated. "I will do whatever it takes to get out of here."

"That's what I'm counting on."


Whew~ Done with this chapter. I'm sorry if it was boring. I really had no idea what to write. :/

So if you would like to suggest a scene to write next in the comment box, then it'd be greatly appreciated! ^^