Spending Time With Namstar

Kidnapped By The School Kingkas?!

Third Person POV

 

 

It was the next morning and Minji sat on her bed, staring absently out of her barred window. There wasn't much to do here. She was certainly filthy after being kept inside for about two days, and there was a bathroom attached to her bedroom, but she knew that she was being monitored, and she sure as hell wouldn't undress in front of them. She wasn't quite sure if there was a camera in the bathroom.

The sound of her door unlocking was heard, and Minji turned her attention towards Nam Woohyun, who was carrying a small tray of food.

"Hungry?" He offered her a plate of pancakes and eggs.

Minji nodded, but eyed the food warily. She wouldn't put it past L to try to poison her. 

"It's fine," Woohyun assured after seeing her suspicious glance. "We haven't done anything to it. See?" To show that the food was perfectly fine, he cut a small piece of the pancake and ate it and smiled. But suddenly,  his eyes bugged out and lurched forward, collapsing onto the ground.

Minji's eyes widened. So something was put into there! Despite that Woohyun was one of her kidnappers, she felt a wave of worry rush through her as she tried to help him out.

"Woohyun-ah. Woohyun! Are you okay? Wake up!" She shook his shoulder, trying her very best to wake him up.

He started shaking and it took Minji a moment to realize that he was laughing. She had a confused look on her as face as she watched him push himself off of the floor and flash her a grin. "So you do have emotions."

It was then that she realized that this was nothing more than a simple joke to try to break her calm and almost icy exterior. Her eyes narrowed into slits as she glared intensely at her classmate. How dare he take advantage of me like that. I truly thought he was in trouble...

Woohyun noticed how hostile Minji was becoming and he immediately apologized. "Mianhae. I just thought it would be a nice joke to see you have an expression other than calmness. I always see you in school, smiling brightly, and never upset or angry. Why? And even though you seem happy, it isn't real, is it?"

Minji was agape. He saw directly through her. Everything he said was spot on. Had it always been that obvious?

"It's not me," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "That' not the real me..."

"Then what is?" Woohyun inquired gently.

Minji shook her head, not wanting to say any more of the subject. Instead, she let her worried self take over. "Anyway, how could you play such a mean joke to me?! You scared me half to death, you know!"

Woohyun made a mental note about how quickly Minji changed the subject. And, the way she was fired up now came off as a total surprise. "Eh? You were? Why?"

"Because! I worry about people a lot and care about their wellbeing no matter who they are. It's just how I am. I can't help but aim to please everyone for the sake of their happiness. Their happiness is my happiness. Really," Minji explained briefly. "Even though you kidnapped me, I don't feel scared or afraid to come help you. You're a kind person, Nam Woohyun."

Woohyun couldn't have helped but feel his heart flutter at the tiniest bit when she said that she was worried. Over him. It made him feel a little warm on the inside. Still, he felt a bit successful at the prospect of gathering a little information on Minji. 

And for a while, the two of them talked about anything. Minji restricted herself to only revealing generic things about her, such as her favorite color, or what group she liked listening to. Nothing personal after that. She found that Woohyun was an interesting person. Dorky, but sweet. 

It was so easy to forget that she was the victim and he was the captor.


Ugggh, such a short update, but I wanted to write more~ But I ran out of ideas. xD So I really hoped you liked it, and yeah, she spent time with NamGrease~ I'm not sure where I want the story to go... She might just interact with each member in the chapters to come, but I dunno. 

What do you want to read? o w o