Night Kiss

Be My Valentine

I feel weird after what happened last night,just like I don’t believe it,ME AND JIYONG ARE A COUPLE NOW!HEY!...DID YOU HEAR ME?!...I MEAN REAL COUPLE!!!

I’m at home now,I go home when Jiyong still sleeping like a baby,actually I want to stay there till he wake up and I will gave him a morning kiss.no…Morning Hot Kiss…kya!!you act ert now,Dara!!!

This morning I’m ready to working,yes,I’m working,after I graduate from high school I’m not continued my study to University what I want is working and making much of money,I don’t want to make my parents working too hard just for my education.

“Omma!!!i go to work now!!”I yelled and tied my shoes.i’m working as a dancer,in YG Ent.”have some breakfast first before you go!!”,”I’m gonna be late then.i’ll breakfast in the office,bye..”I open the door and shocking looked Jiyong standing in front of the door with his serious eyes.”OMO!Jiyong!what are you doing here?”I ask him.”why-you-go-home-when-I’m-still-sleep?”he said.”Oh,that’s…urgh…I scared to wake you up…mianhae..”dara look scared now.”oh,come on Jiyong don’t be mad at noona…noona promised,after noona back from working,noona will threat you an Ice Cream…you want it?”Dara trying to make Jiyong smiled but,it’s not working.

“where you will go now?”he changed the topic.”working,what else?Oh!i’m gonna be late…talk with you later Jiyong,Noona have to go..bye…”Dara waving her hand and grabbed her bags then running, Leaving Jiyong who just standing like a statue in front of Dara’s Door.

“Oh!hyung…what are you doing in front of our door?Dara Noona already go…”Sanghyun said.

===

Dara just back home at 8PM,she walking alone in the street with an Orange Lollipop in ,the street look so silent,but that’s not making her scared,the only thing that always make her scared is when Jiyong look at her madly just like this morning.”I hope Jiyong forgive me about what happened this morning…hmm…better I called him”before dara trying to called Jiyong,someone grabbed her hand and .

“This is your fault”someone said in her ears.”KYYYAAA!Kwon Ji Yong!help!!”Dara Turn around and punch that person.he fell and his stomach feel in pain.”yah!noona!why you punch me!that’s hurt!!!”Jiyong said and fold his hand in his stomach.”is that you Jiyong?!Omo!!!mianhae…I thought you are a ert…is that hurt so much?”Dara helped Jiyong wake up.”urgh…appeo…”said Jiyong.”better we sitting here,and let me check your stomach”.They are sitting in the park.no one there…Dara touched Jiyong’s stomach.

”not there,Noona…come lower…”Jiyong said.

”You mean here?”Dara lowered her hand near Jiyong’s belly button.

”no..lowered…”said Jiyong.

”h-he-here???…YAH!you ert!!!”Dara slightly slapped Jiyong’s arm.

“but,that’s part feel in pain now”Jiyong smirk.

”I don’t care..”said Dara,she backwards Jiyong and folding her hand.

”what kind of Girlfriend I have now?don’t want to take care her Boyfriend…I feel…”

”disappointed?”said dara.

”I’m not say that…”said Jiyong.

”but YOU-WANT to say that right?”asked Dara.

”hei!it’s me who have to angry now.did you forget about what happen this morning?”

Dara look at Jiyong,”mianhae…”,”did you know what I feel this morning?when you are not in my side”,”I’m really sorry Jiyong,I know you mad at me now…”said dara,she lowered her head.

”I’m not mad with you noona…I’m worried…”jiyong said.”worried?”Dara asked him and facing up with him.

”yes…I’m worried that you will leave me…forever…and never come back…”he said.

”Ji….”dara hugged Jiyong.

”Noona will not leave you alone…noona always by yourside…okay?so,don’t worry…noona is yours”dara loose her hug and smiled.”is that real?”asked Jiyong,dara just nodded.”oh!you made 2 fault today!”said Jiyong,”what else?”asked Dara,”You let me standing in front of your door like a statue…did you forget to give me a Morning Kiss?”asked Jiyong.

”oh!that time!!I’m rushed,I’m sorry…tomorrow I will give you a morning kiss…”dara smiled and tapped Jiyong’s head.”why not now?”said Jiyong.”It’s not morning yet…”said dara and pointed her finger to the sky.”but I want it now…why you not giving me a night kiss?”he said and grabbed Dara’s waist,making her come closer to him,his other hand cupped Dara’s neck,he tilted his head and starting to kiss Dara.

“Ji..what happened if someone see us…”   

“I don’t Care…”

===

I'M SORRY for the late update~>.<

...thanks for the read,subscribers,and comment...

oh,before i forget...please read this one too tell me am i should making the sequel or not^^

"MY HEART IS BEATING"

let's be friend^^