Our Night

Be My Valentine

Jiyong put dara on his bed,”what will you do,ji?”asked dara.”just like what I said before…making you are mine”he whispered seductively near dara’s ears.

“but,…our promise??don’t forget it…we just be a couple for a day..”said dara,she not ready for this one.but she can’t told jiyong,oh come on…she is the older,what will jiyong said if he know she not ready yet?dara just trying to make a conversation with jiyong.

“uh-oh… with that promise,I want to have a relationship all my life with you…”said jiyong,he curled dara’s hair and kiss her cheeks.”so…are you ready now,baby?i’ll make you flying so high..”ask jiyong and staring seductively at her,dara’s face is burning now,she even couldn’t saw jiyong’s eyes.”uh…oh…jiyong…you act weird,,,”said dara.

“I’m not.but you are…you look red now…are you feel burning now?huh?”ask jiyong,he laid dara to his bed,and started to kiss her,first on her forehead,down to her nose and….”KYA!!!!Stop ji!!!!”she pulled Jiyong till he fell to the floor.”ouch!!!”he felt in hurt.

“uh-oh!is that hurt ji??are you okay??”ask Dara worriedly and help jiyong wake up.he pouted.”nappun,noona…how can you do that to me?huh?my is hurt now…”

“mianhae…your ??”she check jiyong and tapped it.

“aeiii…naughty noona…you touch my now?”ask jiyong and smirkly.

“yah!it cause you said your is hurt,,”

“that’s not change anything…noona starting ert now??huh…”

“Kwon Jiyong,stop teasing me,I want to go home now!”said dara,she can’t control herself,she will be the weird one if she staying here alonger.”no,you can’t,you can’t go anywhere tonight..”said Jiyong and grab her hand.he sound serious now.making dara scared.”w-why?”

“you know,its not just my who getting hurt…this…this and this too,,,”he said,pointed on his elbow,shoulder,and his back.now he back as the childish Jiyong.

“is that hurt you  so much ji?i’m sorry…”she apologize.”what should I do to make you feel better?i’ll do anything”she said and look at Jiyong worriedly.

“anything?”he asked her back.”anything..except..s…s..se..…xxx”she said and lowered her head.”so you still not ready noona?”ask jiyong.she just nodded,”yes,and it’s embarrassing me…if you want to laugh…I allowed you…”.Jiyong look at dara and making her face to face with him,”it’s okay…your ity is important…just give it to me when we already married soon okay?now…I just want to sleep with you,can i?”he said and yawning.dara smiled,she remember about their childhood time…

“noona…I’m scared…”little jiyong run and hugging dara,it’s rainy day,and thunder screaming out there,Jiyong stayed at Dara’s house while his parents go to his grandpa and grandma’s house.dara who also felt scared act like a brave girl.she hugging Jiyong back and making him calm.”It’s okay,ji…the rain and Thunder just want to playing outside now…when they already tired,they will stopped”said dara.”noona…is that bad if a boy like me scared with thunder?”ask jiyong and look at dara who is taller than him that time.dara just smile and poke jiyong cheeks.”it’s cute…”she said.”but,I wonder where is sanghyun at this time?he not scared with thunder huh?”ask jiyong look at everywhere to find sanghyun.”he sleep…you know..sanghyun is thunder’s son…maybe when he growing up,he can be same like a thunder…hahhaa”dara laugh but not with jiyong,he not find some of funny things in Dara’s words.he making a weird face and look at dara.”what the funny,noona?”ask Jiyong.”uh..i always failed making a funny things..it’s okay Ji…”she weakly smile.then,thunder starting to scream again.now,dara get a shocked and close her eyes and her ears.”aaa!!!”she scream,jiyong also doing the same things.”You also scared with thunder???”,”uh…that’s bad…but…yes,I am…”dara open her eyes again and look at Jiyong,”it’s okay noona…when I growing up I’ll protect you from the thunder…now..we both can’t do anything so….lets go to your mom’s room…we will safe there…”he said and smile.

“why you smile alone,noona?”ask Jiyong,he hug dara now,like he hug a teddy bear.”ani…I just remember our old time…you are taller than me now…”she said.”ung…I should be taller than you na…noona…can we sleep now?i’m tired…”he said.dara nodded and covered them both with a warm blanket,Jiyong hug dara thight and kiss dara’s cheek.”good night noona…hope I meet you in my dream…we both…having a,,SEEEXXXX…shhhssshhh…”he again before he really go to sleep.

===

rudelysweetk and Sivsema :am i making you both disapointed for not making a rated scene??hahhaha...mianhae...tsk..tsk...please give Dara more time till she ready for that one~^_^

for all thanks for reading,commenting,and subcribe-ing..this is an Update for y'all^_^

mine2love yellshiji beastlyvip21,"update~~khkh...lets be friend~:)"