Welcome home princess

NU'EST Protection Program

Yejin sat in the front of the van with Aron while the other boys chatted in the back. Every once in a while Yejin would look out the corner of her eye to see Aron looking at her but whenever she tried to catch him doing it he would always snap his head foreword and become overly focused on the road.  After a few minutes of this Yejin gave up and focused on the world passing by her. She could see civilized society slowly changing into blue collar middle class where mothers pushed strollers and children rode their bikes with friends. Yejin was fascinated with the kids on bikes because she had none of that. A mother, a bike or friends. The maids tried to teach her how to ride a bike when she was younger but couldn't bear to look at their disappointed glares anymore so she threw a fissy fit and demanded the bike to be taken away and the maids did as they said. The middle class slip into downtown and from downtown into the rough neighbourhoods she only heard about as bed time stories. The van came to a bumpy stop in front of an abandoned fire station with graffiti all over it. Yejin was amazed how some paint could turn a dump into a work of art.

"Here." JR shoved Yejin's   purse into her face and she took it rolling her eyes. She saw Baekho take her suitcases out of the back and assumed he was going to take it inside for her but then JR spoke up. "Let princess here take the bags in Baekho." JR said smirking at Yejin and Baekho looked like he was about to argue that decision until both JR and Yejin glared at him.

"He's right Baekho I should take my own bags." Yejin grabbed onto both handles of the suitcases and the boys watched as she struggled to drag them along the cracked pavement. Minhyun held out his hands to help her but JR smacked them away. The boys quickly went inside and left JR and Yejin outside. Yejin fell backwards breaking her heel and sending the suitcases flying. JR winced as Yejin fell hard on the ground lifting her arm to reveal a large cut on her elbow, without thinking twice JR pulled Yejin up and held her tightly around the wrist and dragged her inside. The boys were all shocked when JR stormed in the door with Yejin flailing behind him.

"Go get her bags." JR barked and the Aron, Baekho and Minhyun went out to get the bags. Ren was too deeply immersed into his computer to hear anything. Yejin was scared since JR seemed so angry but instead of hurting her JR put her elbow under the tap and ran the cool water on it. "Wait here." Before Yejin could reply JR ran up the spiral staircase and disappeared into a room on the level above. Yejin looked to her scrapped elbow and was slightly fascinated. She had never had a injury like this before, the worse thing she had ever had was a twisted ankle in ballet when she was a child and the next day she quit. As the three boys walked in with her bags JR came walking casually down the stairs with a small white box.

"Is she okay JR?" Aron asked but JR walked pass him and headed straight for Yejin who watched confused from the sink. JR gently moved her arm out of the water and dried it with a small towel. He set the first aid kit on the counter and pulled out a small brown bottle.

"This will sting a little." He said in an almost whisper as he put some of the antibacterial on her cut. Yejin bit on her lip to hold in her pain. JR looked up at her and when he saw her biting her lip he couldn't deny how cute she was. "Stop doing that." JR glared back down at the cut and pulled out bandages from the first aid. Yejin pouted and stuck her tongue out at JR and he just stuck his back out. They both chuckled at how childish they were and seemed to be having a moment until they heard squeals that sent them flying apart. On the upper level Aron, Minhyun and Baekho were freaking out watching the two. "Shut up." JR yelled up to them and the three disappeared laughing. JR and Yejin looked to each other awkwardly before JR cleared his throat. "Your room is in the tower. Aron fixed it up for you. I thought it was fine the way it was." JR quickly ran up the spiral staircase again and Yejin tried to follow but her broken heel was causing more of a problem than she thought. She kicked them off and headed upstairs and it looked just as plain and run down as the lower level. Looking around for the 'tower' Yejin looked in every door until she found the small staircase at the back of the firehouse that led to a small door in the ceiling. Yejin gingerly climbed up the creaking stairs and slid open the door to reveal a bright, beautiful bedroom.

"You're kidding me." Yejin said climbing up into her room where her suitcases sat waiting for her. She jumped on the bed and couldn't believe how soft and warm it was from the sun light pouring in from the window yet everything felt very fake. No matter how clean or how beautiful this room was, it was in no way comparable to the sanctuary she had back in her real home. Just thinking about it made Yejin get worked up and without being able to stop it Yejin broke out sobbing. Hoping none of the boys heard her Yejin shoved her  head into the pillow and let out all of her tears she had been storing inside of her since she heard there was a threat on her life. In her home she was never truly alone. She never had a moments peace and quiet but here she could finally cry herself to sleep which is what she did.

-----------------

~please comment~

Sorry this took so long I was trying to remember what I wrote and how it went and to be totally honest I changed a lot of this chapter XD But I'm so excited because I bought Shinee Sherlock, NU'EST Face and NU'EST Action today (/^-^)/ HAHA God bless Korea Town