Why?

I don't know how to tell you this...

 

 

You grip the papers in your hand so tightly that they crumple slightly, your grip around him tightens and you can feel his body tense up but he too doesn’t let you go. You feel as you rest your head on his chest that it is heaving up and down, for now, your Yonggukie was crying. As much as you wanted to rub his tears away something came over you… you looked up at him and started hitting him, knowing physically that you couldn’t hurt him but you were in so much pain by his letter. You burst. Tears streaming down your face as you hit the elder boy across his chest.

“Ani!! Aniyo, aniyo! Oppa wae! Wae, WAE!” You said now screaming while continually hitting him but getting weaker and weaker as your tears flowed more. He dragged you into his room and shut the door so no one would hear the commotion going on. He grabbed your wrists in his hands and looked into your eyes, you could tell that he was trying his best to keep his tears back.

“I was scared you would act like this yeobo… you have to understand… you…. You deserve better! I am not good enough for you araso?!” The volume of his voice increased by the end of this sentence and he let go of you and went to one of the walls and hit it full out, he yells in pain and just allows himself to fall to the ground crying, sitting against the wall with his head in his hands. You have never seen Yongguk like this before. This shocked you.

You admitted to yourself that you were indeed a bit scared but you were not going to let him go, not like this. You decided the only way to get him to snap out of this was to act powerfully yourself.

“YAH!” You screamed, almost shocked that you did, you never raised your voice like this to him before.

He looked up at you shocked, tears in his eyes which were now widened because of the tone of your voice. You looked at his hand and saw that his knuckles were all scratched and bleeding due to hitting the wall with such force. This made your heart sink. You started pacing in his room, back and forth, you could feel him watching you, waiting for you to continue.

“Yongguk” Your voice lowered but tone is strong. “I know… I know what happened to you, you told me remember?” You say still pacing his room as you speak, it's getting dark outside, and inside his room too, he only had one lamp on in the corner.
“I know girls used to use you at your old school, I know, I know that this never really hurt you that much until that one girl came. I know that you thought she was the one until you caught her with someone else. I know she told you that you were nothing. She used you to get to the popular guy. She told you she never loved you. But Yongguk… I am not that girl.”

Yongguk interrupts you saying that he wasn’t inclining that you were but you cut him off.

‘Maybe this is your way of saying that you feel you can never be good enough for me, that any other guy is better, that the top guy can treat me well. But Yongguk!” You stop in your tracks and make your way to him and kneel down, he is looking down in his lap at this point.

“You need to understand that You. Are. My. Everything. I would never treat you that way, ever, these last few months have been the best of my life, you treat me like I am the only girl in this world. I can feel your love and you know that I love you with all my heart.” He looks up to you tears falling once again, he can tell you’re being sincere.

‘You cup his cheeks with your hands and rub his tears away, baby, if there was anyone in our relationship who didn’t deserve the other it’s me. But I have felt your love and I know you’ve felt mine, and Yongguk I am going to fight with every last breath in my body as long as it means you will be mine in the end. Forever.”

He listened to your speech, he knows your heart, he always did, but he knows now, that you meant everything you said and your love was true. He pulled you into his lap, took hold of your chin and leant into you and planted a soft kiss on your lips. You answered his kiss, so happy that he understood, you were so scared that tonight was the night that Yongguk might leave you. You twisted your arms round his neck and pulled him in closer, the kiss was getting deeper but it was still full of meaning. He trailed his fingers along your jaw line. You shudder under his action and he smiles. He softly nibbles your bottom lip as a request for entry, you part your lips slowly allowing his tongue to roam around and start a battle with yours. You part gasping for air. You both look into each others eyes and just smile.

"Now Oppa.. promise to be good now?" You ask jokingly.

"Ne.." He smiles tickling your sides.

You squirm under his touch and get up, pulling him up with you.

"Good! Now let's get you cleaned up!"

Before he could say anything you dragged him by the wrist outside his room and into the kitchen. You look outside, the fairy lights are now on, around the pool outside. Himchan and Jongup were left, just paddling their feet in the side of the pool and chatting to each other. Mrs. Hanee came in and saw Yongguk's hand.

"Omo! What happ-?"

"Owhh.. it's nothing, could you get us the first aid kit please?" You say, she smiles and nods, Mrs. Hanee comes back with the kit and then goes outside to pass the boys some drinks.

You get Yongguk all cleaned and bandaged up, he looks at you lovingly.

"I love it when you wear my hoodies.. it's too cute." He says while putting the hood up over your head. He pokes your nose and winks.

You just scrunch your nose and stink your tongue out at him.

"Yeobo... you love me right?" He looks at you with his serious face again. You just roll your eyes.

"YAH YONGGUK, HOW MANY  TIMES MUST I-"

Before you could finish you feel his lips crashing forcefully yet passionately on to yours, his arms snaking around your waist pulling you closer and closer. At this moment Himchan and Jongup just entered the kitchen.

"YAH, THERE ARE STILL UNDERAGE PEOPLE HERE KEEP IT CLEAN YOU TWO!" Himchan yells to interrupt your moment. While covering Jonguppie's eyes. He winks at you and you just blush.

"This is my house you know..." Yongguk replies. "And if you want to stay over tonight you be nice!" Himchan rolls his eyes.

"Yeah yeah your house blah.. sorry.. since me and jongup are staying over at least keep it quiet ok?"

You blush at his abrupt statement and blush full on red. You run upstairs.

"Yahh! Where you going! I'm not done with you!" Yongguk calls at you.

"You have to come catch me!" You call back while running away.

"Yup... stuffs going down tonight... Jongup... maybe we should stay down here."

"Please! You act like no one hears you both when you're at it!" Yongguk snarls at Himchan then runs around his mansion to find you. Leaving Himchan and Jongup wide eyed, gawking at where Yongguk use to be.

"How... how does he... know?" Jongup says...