2.

She's one of us ??

 

CHAPPIE 2

-2 weeks after that-

“Kai, can you be concentrate on the dance huh!” our choreographer is yelling at Kai. Since that week he meet that mysterious girl, he can’t be concentrate with his dance. He always thinking about that girl.”I’ll give you all 20 to fresh your mind, especially you Kai!” then the chorepgrapher leaving the room.

“Kai, what happen to you?” Suho hold his shoulder and look at him concernly

“Hyung..that girl..” Kai sighed

 

“Please Kai, i want you to focus on our work.I dont like seeing him scream on your face like that.” Suho patted his shoulder and goes to the other side of the room to take his drink.Kai just stand in front of the mirror and look at his self.*i hope i can see her again*Kai sighed and mess his hair ,suddenly the door burst open and their see Sooman assistant.

 

“Boys, Mr.Sooman calling you” then she leaves.

“Aissh what’s that man want this time..” chanyeol slam his water bottle to the table and walk out then rest of the boys follow him to Sooman office.

When they come in, they see Sooman is sits with his poker face while there a girl wearing this clothes stands in the corner. Everyone wonder who she is.

 

“ah boys, you here” he smiled a bit. And we bow at him.

“is there something wrong, sajangnim?” Kris asked

“Nothing is wrong boys, ah before i explain furtered –“ he mention that girl to come near him “Welcome our little dancing machine, Go Hami”

 

All Exo eyes widen.they never expect someone is get here so easily like her , he even introduce her to them! That mean she’s not a trainee, she’s prepared to debut! *that’s her* Kai eyes widen more but then he smirks *finally i see you again girl*

That girl stand in front of them and bows deeply “Annyeonghaseyo, Go Hami imnida” she smiled look at us.

*sh-she’s pretty* some of the boys think about that except suho and kris who is exaiminate her up and down. And the boys bows back to her.

 

“Hami here, she will be a trainee for a couple months since i can see her ability in dance so i think she ready to debut in 6 month” The boys and also Crystal eyes widen. They can see that even her is not expecting this.

“But sajangnim.. who will be her group? I mean our trainee is not ready yet to debut in 6 month, i think” Suho asked carefully

“Boys, she will be the new solo her” Sooman patted Hami back a bit to hard that she flinch at that.

*i wonder did she really that talented* Lay think in his head

“And” Sooman continue “she will living in you boys dorm for a while”

 

 

 

“WHAAAT?!” Hami and the boys scream.But sooman just chuckled “relax Hami, i trust them so i’m sure they not gonna hurt you”  Hami turn from panic into happy in her eyes.She know she will get more easier if she live together with them.”But sajangnim, w-we are boys and sh-she’s a girl..” Sehun finally speak up.”Your dorms have one room left right? She will using that room”Sooman simple answer it.The boys look at each other and don’t know what to do anymore or what they need to talk.

 

“Boys, please give a tour to this our pretty young lady. I have more bussiness to do.” He push Hami and Hami almost fell until Baekhyun runs to her and hold her.”C-carefull n-next time..” Baekhyun back to his position beside Chanyeol after he help Hami stand up properly.”Come on guys, what are you just stay there? Time is ticking!” then sooman turn his focus to his paper work.

 

The boys start to walk infront and Hami just follow them from behind. *is this really them? Why they not friendly like mom told me* she thinking while she look at one of the boy back in front of her.Suddenly the giant boy who used to stand in front is slow his walk pace and match it with Hami walk pace. “Hey, come on” the he drag Hami to walk in front of the boys.

 

They show her all the room that entertaiment have, start from the office, lobby, audition room (which she already know actually) canteen and finally their dance studio.”so here us and you i guess will practice our dances” Kris explain while the other start to get in and sits in the floor.Hami just nods and looks around awkwardly.

“Guys, since she will living with us. I think we should introduce our self to her” Suho stand up “Start from me, I’m suho” he flash Hami a sweet smile.

“D.O” the boy with big eyes stand up “the umma of exo since im the one who cooking”

“Baekhyun” he stands up “Chanyeol” another boy beside him stand up and they do their shakes hand .

“Sehun!” the boy with serious face beamed. Hami though he’s not that cheerful but she guess she’s wrong. “The maknae!” he grins

“Kris, sorry for not introduce my self earlier”

“Lay”

“Xiumin” but the other boy beside him tap his cheeks and says “just call him Baozi , and i;m Luhan” say that baby face boy

“Chen”

“Bbbuing Bbuing~ Tao here” that boy do an a aegyo make Hami laugh.

 

 

“you already know me i guess” Hami turn around see a boy with smirk plastered on his face while lean against the wall “excusme ? “ Hami tilted her head “you are that girl, the one who stares at us while we perform” He folded his arms. “Kai, i bet she’s not our crazy fa-“Suho got cut by Kai “ no she’s not. But she’s the girl i told you hyungs. The girl with the i-found-you look” Hami stay silent for a while and smiles “yes that’s me and i’m glad i finally found you guys.”

 

The boys stared at her, *what did she talking about* Chen confused. “What do you mean with ‘finally found you guys’?” Kai asked. “Tao” Hami look at him and suddenly times stop. The other boy except Tao is not moving or breathing. They got freeze. Tao eyes got widen “y-you have-“ Hami smirks “same power as you, oh well slash that. Same power like all of you” She walk towards Tao “but dont tell them, i want them to know buy their self since they seems not believed im that talented” she chuckled “then why you tell me?””because i can see from your eyes you believing me even we just meet, so sshh” she put her finger in front of and walk to her place before and suddenly the times got back again.

 

“Tao what’s wrong?” Luhan shakes his shoulder because he see his pale face.”A-anniyo hyung”Tao keep starring at Hami while she just give him an eyesmile.*why and who is she?* Tao wondering.

 

 

Kris clear his throat “okay enough with the introducing. Why dont we bring her to our dorm? Beside she need some rest” he look at Hami and give her smiles which she return that back.”Okay,i’ll call manager hyung to pick us up” Suho start to call.

*boys, i hope you can recognized me soon * you smiled look at their faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SO LONG TT_TT AFF KINDA GET ERROR LATELY SO I THINK I WILL WAIT IT UNTIL IT FIXED AND NOW IT FIXED O/

SO PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE ~ DONT BE SILENT READER ^^