1.Smiles

She's one of us ??

 

“careless careless MAMA shoot anonymous anonymous MAMA heartless heartless no one will care about me~”

 

 

Exo finished their song at Inkigayo and went straight to backstage.Their manager told them to go to dressing room while wait their van to pick up them. Chanyeol who got in first to the room, throw his self to the couch.

“Aahh~ im tired”

“all of us is tired, yeolie” said baekhyun while he drink his mineral water

Kai who is sits in front of the make up desk sigh and begin to talk

“hyung, i feel weird”

“what’s wrong kai?” Kris said as he patted his shoulder

“when we perform, i see a girl who is keep starring at us with her smiles-“

“evil smiles?” sehun asked

“no.. it’s a sweet smiles and when we almost reach end of our songs i see her move place!”

“what do you mean?” suho watches kai expressions

“i feel she’s tranporting, when i first glanced at her she is on the front line of left stage but when it’s the last time i see her in the middle of the crowd in right stage... did that girl have power...like me?”

Everyone is just laughing at Kai while he just poutting and fixed his jacket

“Kai kai, you have a great imagination” Lay pat his head and sits beside him

“But but hyung..”

“Besides our father is told us that only the Master of Exo who have special power like us.just us Kai” Xiumin says

Kai just sighed and nods. He really want to know that girl because from her look he catch, she’s giving like i-found-you look to exo.Their manager called them and asked them to go into the van.Fans are surrounding and screaming around the van when one by one of them got in and go back to SM building. But they didn’t noticed that someone is following their van and hides behind the tree.

“i found you guys..”

 

 

BACK AT THEIR PERFORMANCE

 

 

Crystal POV

I come to this music show they called inkigayo for the first time. I come here cause i heared earthlings in this place keep talking about EXO group and i feel a strong power inside my heart as they said that words, so i try to look.

While waiting EXO to come out, i open my wallet and looking at their photos. Photos of 12 Master Exo sons . they send them to here, earth. They doesn’t know me of course since my mom never let me to meet anyone beside her and my nanny, and i dont know anything about them too. But my mom said before i leave here

“you have power just like them.. all of them”

I snapped out of my own thought as i hear girls around me is screaming and 12 guys is appear on the stage. *is that them?*the songs is start and their start to sing. *ah! It’s them! It’s really them!* i already memorized their face from that photo. I transport my self to moving to the front line of the left stage to get closer to look of them. Luckily nobody noticed what i do.

I see Kai glanced at the crowd and he catches my eyes looking at them. I giving him my sweet smiles as i look at his eyes. then he turn around because of the dances moves. I look around as their fans screaming their name , hope they noticed them. *well hello, jump on the stage and their will noticed you* i chuckled with my own though and transport myself again to middle of the crowd because the songs is almost to end. And i think this guys hipnotized them so they not noticed me use my power. As they finished the performances and go to the backstage i guess, all the girls is running out from the studio. I follow them and i see they surrounding a van.*why am i following them..* i turn around to get inside but the scream stop me. The scream of their name and i turn around see one by one of them get into the van. *where they will going huh?* their van drove off and some of their fans is trying to run chase them.

I transport myself as i follow the van and that end up on a building called SM entertaiment.i hides behind the tree near of their van and see all of them going out to enter that building. I smile widely

“i found you guys..”

I still smiling while someone is tapping my shoulder.

“excuse me ,miss”

“ah ..uhm yeah?” i startled as i see that’s a man with a big body wear a ‘security’uniform

“what are you doing here? This area is not allowed for fans”

“im not a fans sir, i’m..i want to join them..uhmm”

“you mean you want to apply as a trainee miss?”

*what is trainee? Well whatever as long as i can get in there*

“ah yes! That! Trainee, i want to apply as trainee” i give my sweetest smile to him

“okay but the front door is there” he points . i thank him and runs inside the building and go to a desk where there’s a woman who smiling to everyone who come in.

“hello miss, can i help you?”

“uhmm i want to apply as trainee please”

“okay, heres the form and you should fill all of the blank and do you bring your dances/singing record or you want to join audition here?”

*dances?singing? what should i do that?*

“uhm..can i just be a trainee?”

That woman chuckled “of course you can miss, but you need to show us your talent is dancing,singing or acting. and if you impressed us that you can be our trainee”

“trainee like EXO?”

This time she laughing and im afraid this earthlings is crazy “no no miss, if you got accepted as our trainee all you need is practice here until Mr.Lee Sooman is impressed with you and make you debut like EXO”

I fill the form quickly and give it to her. She’s a bit startled at first but she keep that smile on her face.”okay miss, it’s seems you dont have any recording on you so you can record your talent video here” she said as she stands up and lead me in the hallway

“that’s good because i want to debut soon.like EXO” i said with excited smiles on my face.

 

THANKS GUYS FOR READ MY FIRST CHAPTER >< I DONT KNOW IF THIS GOOD OR NOT SO PLEASE COMMENT , DONT BE SILENT READER

THANK YOU <3 SARANGHAEE