~~"When You Get Hit On By A Guy"~~

~~"We Living In The SHINee World"~~

 

Scenario 2

When you get hit on by a guy

While seating on a bench, waiting for her boyfriend to come, a guy went and hit on by instead.
Guy : Hey sweetie, what are you doing here?
Girls : Hmm, I am just waiting for someone. If you don’t mind please don’t disturb me.
Guy : *seats down beside her * Waiting for someone? I guess it is your boyfriend then~ Why don’t you ditch him and come with me?
The girls look at the guy unbelievably, thanks god that their boyfriend reach in time and guess what, they saw what happened.

Onew

Onew just went around to the back of Celine and covered her eyes with his hands.
Onew : Guess who is here~~
Celine : Onew Oppa! *she remove his hands, stood up and runs over to him for a hug*
Onew : Did you wait long? *he said while tugging her hair behind her ears gently totally forgetting the presence of the guy who was just hitting on his girl*
Celine : No, *She shakes her head* not at all. Kaja Oppa!
Onew : Alright~ *but stop and turn around to the guy and point at him* How about that guy over there?
Celine : Don’t care about him Oppa! He is just random guy who hit on me just now. *trying to drag Onew away*
Onew : Really? Okay let’s just leave him there forever alone then~

Jonghyun

Taera look at the random guy who just hit on her unbelievably, did he just ask her to ditch Jonghyun and go with him?
Taera : Excuse me? Maybe if I heard you wrong but did you just ask me to ditch my boyfriend and go with you? *she just stares at the guy*
Guy : Yeah, you heard it all right~ *he place his arm over Taera’s shoulder* So are you? *giving a little smirk*
Taera : OF COURSE NOT!
She shouted it into the guy’s ear causing him to cringe and back slightly away from Taera.
Taera : Please~ You can’t even be compare to my boyfriend! If you are able to look like SHINee’s Jonghyun and have his muscle which make me safe whenever he hugs me. Also be able to look as handsome as him, then you come back and talk to me alright~ *giving a little smirk to the guy as he dejectedly walks away*
Jonghyun : I didn’t know you like me that much~ *giving a little smirk as he walks over*
Taera : You are LATE! Wait…. Did you hear everything that I just said?????
Jonghyun : I did~ All of it! *he said while pulling Taera over for a hug* So are you safe now like this?
Taera : *blushing over the fact that he did heard everything she just said* Yeah…. *while burying her head into his chest*

Key

Key just came walking over and pulls Adele over and put his arms around her protectively.
Key : Excuse me! But you can’t just ask a girl who has a boyfriend to ditch her boyfriend for some random and ugly guy like you! *he look at him unbelievably and continue*
Key : And look at what you are wearing… so ugly and out of fashion, and you want such a pretty girl like Adele to go out with you. *he rolls his eyes at the guy* Come back another time when you look better….which is like NEVER. *drags Adele away*
Adele : You need not be so mean, since I am never gonna leave you for him.
Key : I need to be safe and tell everyone that you are mine! *he look at her satisfied by his speech that he just made*

Minho

Minho : Please get your arm off MY GIRLFIREND if you  DON’T mind. *He said while staring down on the guy*
The moment the guy remove his arm, Jolyn went running over to Minho and hide behind his back, while tugging on his shirt gently.
Minho : Don’t worry, I’am here already. *he looks down at Jolyn lovingly* And I am sorry I am late, did he give you a hard time?
Jolyn : *nods her head slightly* Just a little…..
Minho : Hey!
Just when he wanted to turn around and confronts the guy, he saw the guy already running off.
Jolyn : *giggles* Maybe he is afraid of your flaming charisma.
Minho : Maybe *he shrugs* But my princess is not right? *he smile*

Taemin

Mai rolled her eyes at the question that the guy just made.
Mai : Seriously? Who would want to go with a fellow like you? *She look at him disgustingly*
Taemin : She right! *Runs over to Mai*
After Taemin saw Mai reaction, he seems to be happy that Mai didn’t say anything else.
Taemin : I am her boyfriend! If you don’t mind, we would to continue with our date, and you can be here trying to hit on another girl WHO DOES NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND. *Drags Mai along by the arm*
Mai : That was a little mean, where did you learn that from? *She looks up to Taemin, giving him the biggest smile she can master*
Taemin : Well~ I learn it from Key Umma and You I guess. *He stops and look at Mai* Don’t tell me you really want to leave me and go with that guy!!!!
Mai : *slaps his arms* No way! He is nothing like you… But I would have appreciated it if you are ON TIME and NOT LATE though.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOL at the fact that made Taera abit diva XD
 

Hope you all like it! Next up : (When you visit his house)