~~"When SHINee is crowded by Fans"~~

~~"We Living In The SHINee World"~~

 

When the girls are walking out of the washroom, they saw a group of fans crowding over their boyfriends. But as the usual SHINee, they are all giving polite gesture to their fans.

Onew

After walking out of the washroom, Celine is just waiting around quietly and looking often at Onew waiting for him to settle his fans. But the moment Onew saw Celine, he was trying to get away unnoticed, leaving the fans to his dongsengs and went running over to Celine’ side.
Onew : Jagi~ Mianhae, Did you waited long?
Celine : Ani *shaking her head* Shall we get going?
Onew : *smiles sweetly* Yeah where do you want to go next?

Jonghyun

Jonghyun was flirting with the fans even when he knows Taera is already out, waiting for him. Once in a while he would just look up, giving her a little smirk.
Taera : *rolls her eyes* He is at it again~ Maybe I should just go off without him.
When she starts to walk off, Jonghyun went after her after giving a flying kiss to his fans.
Jonghyun : *grabs her hand and intertwined fingers with her* Why are you going off without me?
Taera : Well.. You were SOOOOO busy. *staring at him*
Jonghyun  : Jealous already? *looks down and put his face close to her*
Taera : Never!!! Merong~ Get away from me you Big Dino *Starts to run over*
Jonghyun : Yah!!!

Key

Being his Diva self, Key walks towards Adele the moment he saw her coming out, giving a simple goodbye to his fans.
Adele : Are those your fans?
She said pointing at the fans who are now all staring at her.
Key : *Turns around* Yah! Enough with the staring, I know my girlfriend is pretty enough *puts his arms over her*
To hear about Key having a girlfriend all of the fans start covering their mouth, getting the shock of their lifetime.
Adele : Can you stop being so direct for once in your life?
Key : Nope, isn’t that what you love about me~ *grins*

Minho

Jolyn seats on the bench waiting patiently for Minho while staring sweetly at him. Waving a goodbye to his fans, he walks to Jolyn, and hold her hands.
Minho : Sorry to keep you waiting. *looking lovingly at her*
Jolyn : *shakes her head* Nope, I didn’t wait long any way.
Minho : *laugh* I am so lucky to have a girlfriend like you.
After saying that, he leans down to peck Jolyn forehead.

Taemin

Taemin : Mai ah!!! *comes running over*
Mai : You can handle me later, at least try to say a goodbye to your fans?
Taemin : *turns around and shouts* ANNYEONG!!!!.... There we go *grins
Mai : *laugh* Not like that, a proper one. Oh well lets go shall we?
Taemin : *hold her hands* Why don’t you teach me someday~ *giving a little smirk*
Mai : Oppa! *slaps his arms* If you do that again, I am gonna drink all your banana milk!
Taemin : You cannot do that to me!!!!!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope You all enjoyed it~

Next chapter coming up ( When you are hit on by a Guy) ~ 

See Ya~~ :D