Danger-Krystal's Point Of View

Love Dust

 

Oh how sweet. There’s Amber-unnie talking to some guy. Amber’s never been to lucky with guys. They all say she’s to boyish, but so many fangirls have ‘girlcrushes’ on her. Seriously? I mean, how shallow do you get?

Hmmm... I wonder what that guy’s called. The one Amber’s talking to. I don’t know him. He’s here with Onew-oppa, Ji Yong who I know vaguely, and some little blonde kid. I’m gonna go talk to them.

“Hey, Amber-unnie.”

“Hi, Krystal.” She gestures to me and says to the guy, “This is my friend Jung Soo Jung, but everyone calls her Krystal. Krystal, this is Yong Guk.” I give a light bow and smile. “Pleased to meet you.” His voice is deep and almost rough.

“You too,” I smile again. He’s a nice guy. Amber’s lucky.

“Hey, hyung,” says the blonde kid “Who’re your friends?”

“Amber and Krystal.”

“Hi Amber, hi Krystal, nice to meet you both.” He bows to both of us in turn. He’s very polite, so naturally I’ll give him as much attitude as possible.

“Hello, little kid.” I say, the corner of my mouth turn in to a smirk

“I’m not that much younger than you, noona,”

I frown at him, “Who says you can call me noona?” I rest my hand on my hip and glance at the floor, breaking our eye contact, looked back at him, still glaring.

“Krystal...” Amber warned.

“Amber. I can say what I like to strange little kids who turn up where they aren’t wanted”

“Krystal, please. He’s not done anything wrong.”

“Sure Amber-unnie. Sure.” I walk away, and I can just about hear Amber whisper to Yong Guk, “She so likes him,” I turn around and scream,

“I do not!”

“She so does.” They both laugh. I walk away and go to Onew and Sulli.

“Why are you sulking, Krys?”

“I’m not sulking.” They both raise their eyebrows. “I’m not!”

“Krystal,” says Onew in his calm tone. “Whatever it is, you can tell us.”

“I’m fine!” Sulli bites her lip and analyses my face.

“Oh I know that look. You like a guy.” She gets closer and closer to me. Jinki gives a huge smile. “Who could that be? It’s not.... Zelo by any chance, is it?”

“I do not like that bloody little kid!” Every one in the square looks at me.

“Denial is the primal sign, Krys-Krys.”

“Oppa please stop teasing me.”

“Oh so you admit it!”

“Oh for God’s sake no!” I run away from all of them. People can be so immature. Why would I be so mean to him if I liked him any way? Humph.