Apologize, Forgive & Forget

Teacher,...Saranghae!

Chapter 15 : Apologize, Forgive & Forget

By : SonElf139

Date Created/ Updated : September 10, 2012 (Philippine Time)

Note : Sorry For The LATE UPDATE. Mianhae, Jeongmal Mianhae, We Just ...Lack Of Inspiration... >,<

But Now....SonElf139's And Tiffanyisim's Backkkkkkk! Comments Are Highly Appreciated!

 

My, My, My.. Its Been Weeks & Weeks And nothing Happened. Lee Teuk Didn't Even Apologized For His Behavior And Hailee Didn't Apologized For her Mistake...Actually, It Wasn't Her Fault...Yet She Needs To Say Sorry. On The Other Hand, Han Kyung, Left Korea for Some ...Things In Their Company--Yes, They Were Rich. Donghae & Ryeowook, Them? Well, They Flew All The Way to Philippines Just To Promote Their Latest Album Called 'Just Like Now'. The Duo Also Was An Endorser Of A Clothing Brand Named 'Bench/' And They Rocked The Whole Philippines Because Of Their Cuteness And Perfection-ess. 

While Kyuhyun, He Was Still On Training, And Yes--He Was A Trainee in SM Entertainment Just like Lee Teuk, Sungmin & Hee Chul. Kyu Hyun Apologized To Lee Teuk For the 'ACCIDENT' Yet, This...Ahjussi, Still Doesn't Want To Talk To Him Nor Look At him.

 

Days Has Passed, And Hailee Didn't Want To Go To School. She Was Being Sulky And Angry All The Time. She Doesn't Want To Eat Nor Go Out Of her room. She Doesn't Want ANYBODY to go in Her Room, Even Her Mother. All She Did Was To Cry And Cry, Scream And Scream. Being Sulky Everytime. No Trace Of The Angelic Hailee Before.

One Day, Hailee's Mom Decided To Open Hailee's Door And Talk with Her. "Hailee-ah..? Eomma's Going Inside.." She Calmly Said. In Her Surprise, No Hailee Shouting At All. A Smile Crept On Her Face As She gently Pushed The Door To Open. "Eomma.." She Heard Hailee faintly Said.

"Agiya!" She Almost Jumped Her Heart Out When She Saw her Poor, Broken Hearted Daughter..My, My, My..

"My Hailee!" She Approached The Weak Hailee And Caressed Her Hair. "Eomma...Jeongmal..Mianhae.." She Cried.

"Shh, Don't Cry, My Hailee. You've Been So Tired Of Crying." her Mom Shh-ed Her As She gently Continued To Caress Her Hair.

"Eommoni..I-I-I Was Just So Depressed..Don't Be Mad At Me ... Im really Sorry..I Just Love Him So Much That Even If I Cry All My Heart Out, It Would Still Hurt.." Hailee Cried As She Hugged Her Mom. Her Mom Felt Happy, Happy To See Her Child Learn Something From Love. And Sad, Sad Because..She knows That She Can't Take Hailee's Pain.

"Eomma...I Love Him..But They Said That...That I-i-i Dont Suit Him." Hailee Cried Once More. Her Mom Gently Lift her Face And Saw Hailee's Stained Cheeks. "Shh, My Baby...My Hailee...Don't Cry..If He's The One...Then He Would Learn how To Forgive And Forget.."

"Forgive And Forget?" Hailee Repeated. "Ne, Forgive And Forget..If He Truly Loves You, Then He Could Forgive You---Everything You Did..Your Mistakes To Your Sins. Forget---Forget All The Mistakes, All The Bad Things You Did, Everything..Just to Have You, Just to Love You"

"I-I-I Wish..He Could.." Hailee Muttered. "He Could..But you..? Could You Forgive And Forget Also?" Her Mom Asked--And With That, Hailee Doubt.

 

Time Has Passed, And The School was Still Noisy, The Rumor Between Hailee And Lee Teuk's Relationship Died. Some Girls Were Still Bullies.

Some Are Quiet That Others Could Bully them. Nothing Has Changed, Except For The Fact That 3 Handsome Teachers Were Leaving This Campus. Many Girls Were Crying, Upset And Dissappointed. Those Teachers Just Waited For The Principal to Go Back Here In Seoul, South korea.Nothing has Changed, Nothing.

Sometime, Lee Teuk Decided To Take A Nap in Their Faculty. Bowing His Head And Covering his face With His Arms And His Soft Hair. He Immidiately Fell Into A Deep Sleep.

 

You Were Just Wasting Your Time. No One could Predict Whats Gonna Happen Soon. What If She's Already Gone? What if You Were Too Late. What If Someone Already Owns your Beautiful Angel? Could You Accept That?

 

"No, I Can't Accept It. What Should I Do?" Lee Teuk Said.

 

What Should You Do? Learn Your Mistakes. You Should Learn Your Lesson.

 

"Ne, I Already Learned My Lesson..So?"

 

So..? So, you Should Learn How To Forgive And Forget. How To Love Again, How To Care, How To Understand Her More, How To Forgive Whatever She Has Done, Not Only Her, but Also Others Like Kyuhyun. You Should Learn How To Listen, Listen To Their Explanations.

 

"You Were Right.."

 

And Now, You Learned Your Mistakes...You Should Apologize. Forgiving Isn't Only Your Part. You Should Learn How To Listen To Others.

Its Not Like You Were The Only One Who's Perfect, Who's Correct. No One's perfect, Remember That

 

"So You Are Saying That I Should Apologize?"

 

All you Have To Do Is...Listen To Me, And Apologize, Forgive And Forget. That's All. I'll Leave It All To You.

 

"W-W-Wait!!"

 

"Yah! Jung Su-ah!!" Hee Chul Kept On Shaking Lee Teuk's Shoulders. Lee Teuk Squinted His Eyes And Turned A Glare To hee Chul. Hee Chul And Sungmin Shrugged. "What? You Were Having A Bad Dream.." hee Chul Hissed.

Sungmin Chuckled. "Oh By The Way, The Principal's Back, Should We Give Our Resignation Letter?" Sungmin Asked Them. Lee Teuk Frowned As He Remembered Hailee.

 

I Would Miss You, My Hailee. Apologize, Forgive & Forget.

 

"Ya, Jung Su-Ah! Are You Listnening?!" Hee Chul Asked. "Apologize, Forgive & Forget" Lee Teuk Blurted. "Mwo? What Are You Sayin'?" Hee Chul Asked And All Three Of Them Chuckled.

 

Learn to Listen, Care, Understand, Apologize, Forgive & Forget.

 


A/N : I Hope You Guys Learned Something From This Chapter! :) ^^ I Can't Believed That...I Wrote This.. XD LOL.

Well, I Always Write Some Chapters With No...I Mean..NO MORAL LESSONS At All..So This One's Unique...

I Didn't Even Know Where I Found That 'Inspiration' LOL. >,< Well, I Hope You Love/ Like This LONG Chapter.. (Its Long For Me)

Comment, Stay Tuned. Comments Are Highly Appreciated! :))

 

 

nam_nam :
update soon x3 <3


SonElf139 : I/We Already Updated! :)) Comment?

tashaleeteuk  :
Saranghae!!!!! Update soon! Palli! =)


SonElf139 : I/We Already Updated. XDD Ne! We/I Will Update Again, Arraso? :)) Stay Tuned! :)

Any Comments? Praises? Violent Reactions? Shocking Revelations? XDD