L-E-A-V-I-N-G

Teacher,...Saranghae!

Chapter 16 : L-E-A-V-I-N-G

By : SonElf139

Date Created/ Updated : September 11, 2012 (Philippine Time)

Note : I'm Really Thankful To Our LOVELY Subscribers That You Still Stayed TUNED to our FF. Jeongmal Mianhae For Not Updating FOR A LONG LONG TIME AGO. My Life Is So So SO Boring Without Any Inspirations. >,<

 


 

 

"So Class, I'm Leaving This School Soon." Lee Teuk Announced And Everyone Kept Silent.

Lee Teuk Faced The Whole Class And Surveyed Each Face Of Each Girl. Loneliness. That's What Was Painted On Their Face.

Dissapointed, For Some How, They Thought Lee Teuk Would not leave them--for He Was Their ADVISER.

Lee Teuk Coughed And The Silent Was Replaced By Comments And Sniffing And Crying.

The Whole Classroom Was Filled With Unpleasant Noise. Lee Teuk Bowed His Head--For He Knew That The Girls Were Really REALLY Affected & Dissappointed.

"....I Thought...He Woulnd't Do This to Us..."

 

"He's Leaving...Soon."

 

"*sniff* I Bet...he Doesn't like,..Us"

 

Lee Teuk's Heart Sank In, He Was guilty for Somehow.

'I Shouldn't Leave Them Like This.'  He Thought. He Stared At The Door. Everyone Was Crying.

"I Have No...Chance Anymore..." Some Girls Cried Louder. 'Chance? There Isn't Anymore A Chance...Because I Have An Girlfriend.' He Thought.

 

And Just Then, The Door Opened Widely, Revealing A ---recovered--- Hailee Full of Anger. She Isn't The Angelic Hailee He Met Before.

Lee Teuk Stood Up From His Seat And The girls Looked At Hailee And Started To Cry Again.

"G-G-Good Morning, Miss Pa-Park.." He Stuttered, But Hailee Didn't Even Cared, She Just Looked At lee teuk From Head To Toe And Sat On Her Chair.

"Morning" She Greeted. Lee Teuk's Smile Deepened into A Frown As He Bowed His Head.

"Y-Yah, Ha-HAILEE-SSI! Don't be So Rude To Mr. Park.. He's Leaving SOON!!!" Some Girls Shouted While Wiping Their Tears Away. It Made Hailee Shocked, But She Didn't Showed Any Emotions At All--She's Like 'Uninterested'

 

"So What? Then Let Him Be." She Stubbornly Said As She Continued To Chew Her Gum. "Hailee-ssi!" Their President Raised her Voice A Little.

 

"You Aren't The Hailee We've Met Before!" She Said. "And So..?" Hailee Rolled Her Eyes. "Ms. Park...If You're Mad At Me...You Should Blame Me.." Lee Teuk Spoke Up.

 

 

 

"Did I Told You To Speak? And Yes, Im Super Duper Mad At You, Teuk Baby. Note,This Is The Last Time You'd Heard That From me, Cause I'm Leaving. L-E-A-V-I-N-G." Hailee Stood Up From her Seat And Walked Away.

 

'Leaving...?' Lee Teuk Tried To Hold His Tears Back. And The Class Stayed Silent. "So..It Was true, Sir? You And Hailee..?" Their President Asked.

"Ne, We Are A Couple...And Still A COUPLE." He Said And Left The Whole Class, Dumbfounded.

Hailee's P.O.V

Mom's Right, I Can't Apologize, I Can't Even Forgive & Forget...What Do I Do? I Hurt Him For Sure.

Should I Apologize? ...

But He's Already Leaving...

WHAT DO I DO?

Should I Stop Him?

I Can't Really Bear Being Like This. Curse This Plan. Curse Him.

 


Omonaaaaa! The Whole Class...KNOWS!

What Should They Do?

Would they Be Together?

What Does Hailee Mean By 'Leaving' ?

Anyways, Any Comments, Violent reactions, Praises?

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.