02

The Prophecy of Neverland

 

~Soohyun~

I stared down at the beautiful lady in the photo. Rae Mi…that was her name…it was my duty to protect the princesses but the one that caught me the most, Rae Mi, the eldest of the beauties.

My brothers and I are brothers, brothers bonded by magic. We possess the purest kind of magic, that allows us access the powers that can do good. It had been our destiny to protect the royal family. Us boys, have been given the honour to protect them when the time came.

“Hyung!” Kevin called, his hands glowing with flames. I smiled at him. He was getting better.

“good job! Keep on working on it.” I praised. We had to do all we could to prepare ourselves from the opposing king, King Myun Jang.

People always think of us as angels come alive but we are not in the slight like that. We were no more than 10 years old when we received our callings. Gifted and showered with magical dust, we had to leave our families forever, never to return to our homes, never to see any of our families again. It’s our duty and we all know it. This is followed by years of training, training in the dark forest, where danger is spelled in every direction…

~Dongho~

I furrowed my brows, trying to get the silly bunny to move. Move! Move! I keep thinking impatiently. It remained still. I growled impatiently. Why am I so weak? All my hyungs are able to do their own magic then why not me? Was I not good enough? Was I not supposed to be chosen? I sighed exasperatedly, feeling extremely useless.

It’s been 7 years since I have been chosen and yet. I still couldn’t master any of my abilities. Ah, let me try my other power then…

I tuned out all the noise in my head and tried to focus on Eli hyung. He was taking a nap I think. I focused on him, trying to blur everything out. Taking a deep breath, I squeezed my eyes shut, letting the invisible threads flow slowly out from me, and plug themselves in Eli hyung. i concentrated hard on drawing out his thoughts…

“Kevin looked so stupid with fire glowing on his hand…I think…I’m in love with Chae Mi…”

I pulled my mind away from him as a gross scene of them making out appeared in my mind. So, he likes the second eldest princess! Kekeke I got something over him now! Aw yeah, I managed to use one of my powers already…but the more powerful one…I still couldn’t get the hang of it. I just have to work hard I guess.

Suddenly, the wall shook.

“The prophecy has been told, and it will tell of today, tomorrow but it starts today. “ a voice boomed. We all fell to our knees.

“Yes, father.” We toned. He, the one who gifted us has summoned our help yet again. 

 

 

"The royal four shall bear it all,
the curse, the burden and one will fall.
the seven knights will take the lead,
to heal, to love, to make complete.
 
in storms, in qualms where one will meet,
 a deadly end with whom he cant compete.
grim with sorrow, armed with affection,
the survivors lead the way for perfection."