The beginning

The Prophecy of Neverland

 

~Rae Mi~

I stared out into the gloomy night, silent under the cover of only the dimly lit cave, deep into one of the dark forests of Neverland. I heard the water dripping silently off the ceiling, making little puddles on the cave’s floor. I heard Chae Mi stir in her sleep as a drop of water dripped onto her face. I sighed. How was I gonna protect them all?

I closed my eyes and focused on the entrance of the cave. Slowly, I eased a thin layer of force field around the entrance, making a shimmering layer appear in front of me. I opened my eyes as I raised my hands, guiding the glowing shield to grow thicker, moving in fast weaves, growing tighter and stronger, forming at last, a transparent layer of shield, sparkling occasionally with electricity.

My hands dropped to my side, sweat beading my forehead. I wiped them off, feeling exhausted. This shouldn’t have been much to me but I felt so tired. This wasn’t good. I can’t die so early. I needed to protect my family…I collapse on the hard ground, rolling about, trying to stop the sudden sharp pain that surged through my body.

It has started then…the war. I got to protect my life, not to let the enemy get my body to use to their advantage. It had been said, by using the royal four’s blood, one would be invulnerable. As the eldest of the four, my blood was the ripest one…I have to survive first, I need to prove my worthiness…

~third person~

The eldest princess stared at the dark and dampit lceiling as grim thoughts filled her, her determined face showed her fierce beauty, daring anyone to contradict her. the young maiden, carrying such a heavy burden, having a wish to fulfil…as long…as long as it is before she dies.

 

"The royal four shall bear it all,
the curse, the burden and one will fall.
the seven knights will take the lead,
to heal, to love, to make complete.
 
in storms, in qualms where one will meet,
 a deadly end with whom he cant compete.
grim with sorrow, armed with affection,
the survivors lead the way for perfection."
 
it looks like...the prophecy had started. 
 
woohhh~ im sorrryyyy looks like this would be a short chapter heheh
i need time to squeeze brainjuice~~ 
will update soon~~