chapter 3

i can't stop loving you even it's hurt

Donghae POV

-flashback-

It’s been a month after our marriage. Everyone said that we’re sweet couple and well, I admit it. Sica never absence to accompanied me when I had a show with SJ or practice in the company and I did the same thing. Sometime, I went to her show with siwon kyuhyun and sungmin. Of course, I was there for supported my wife beside siwon kyuhyun and sungmin were supported their own girlfriends. Yup, siwon dated tiffany, kyuhyun dated seohyun and sungmin dated sunny. I took a chair in first row, SNSD was the last performance so I had to wait them patiently. 30 minutes later, she’s on stage. She’s so perfect in her gold blazer and hot pants. And the show was begun…

 

“Geuraeyo nan neor saranghae eonjena mideo

Kkumdo yeoljeongdo da jugo sipeo

Nan geudae sowoneul irwojugo sipeun (sipeun) haengunui yeosin

Sowoneul marhaebwa! (I'm genie for you, boy!)

Sowoneul marhaebwa! (I'm genie for your wish)

Sowoneul marhaebwa! (I'm genie for your dream)

Naegeman marhaebwa! (I'm genie for your world)

Sowoneul marhaebwa!”

But wait, I couldn’t control my eyes that starred at the tanned skin girl, kwon yuri. You’re pabo, lee donghae. Your wife was in front of you but your eyes starred to someone else.

“hello? Hyung what happened?” kyuhyun said while waved his hands.

“….”

“is he okay?” sungmin said to siwon.

“YAH LEE DONGHAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” yelled siwon, I was shocked and my heart almost stop beating.

“yah choi siwon! Did you know that you made me almost died?” I said while hit his arm.

“what happened, hyung? Daydreaming? Hahaha” said kyuhyun, yah he teased me.

“no..nothing” I said hesitately.

Few minutes later the show was ended. I went to the dressing room with siwon kyuhyun and sungmin. I opened the door and I found her who still removed her make-up.

“you’re great, hon..” I whispered then kiss his top.

“thankyou, baby..” sica said while hugged me.

“yah yah, look at the new husband and wife. can you do that scene later?  Ah, now I know that every married couple feels like everywhere is their room” sooyoung said with playful voice, that shikshin always teasing us.

“well, someone is jealous..” sica said then pinched my cheek slowly. I chuckled then I pinched hers back.

Again, I couldn’t stop to looked at yuri. I didn’t know why tonight she’s so pretty even my wife still be the prettiest. I greet her and she smiled at me.

“annyeong, dongsaeng” I said while smlled at her.

“annyeong oppa, how are you?” she said while put her stuffs into her bag.

“I’m fine? And…you? By the way, your performance was really awesome”

“I’m fine too. Really? Kamshahamnida, oppa..”

Then sica came to me, she touched my cheeks while laying on my shoulder.

“I saw a nice conversation between the sunbaenim and the dongsaeng” she said while smiled at us.

“yes, unnie. Your husband said that our performance was great” said yuri who still busy with her bag.

“jeongmal?”

“of course. You’re really daebak!” I said while touched her nose.

“thankyou.. oppa, I’m tired. Can we go home now?”

“sure..”

“girls, I left earlier. See you later..” sica said while hugged her sisters one by one.

“see you later, yul” I said while touched her shoulders.

“see you. Be careful, oppa. Remember there’s sica unnie beside you”

“I will. Thanks for reminder”

 

From that moment, I couldn’t stop thinking about her. I’m weird, right? I knew her for a long time, since we’re still a trainee in SMent but why I felt like I fell in love with her? And sure I fell in love at the wrong time. I’m married and I had a wife, I shouldn’t be like that because it will hurt my wife.

--end of flashback—

 

“oppa..”

“…..”

“oppa are you fine?” said yuri with worried voice.

“huh? Oh yeah I’m fine..”

“what happened, oppa?”

“nothing, yul. I’m totally fine”

 

Yuri POV.

Why oppa looked different? Is he had a problem? Or is sica unnie know about our relationship? Well, I’m so stupid. I know that I shouldn’t accepted donghae oppa’s love. I know that I’m a bad girl. I know I’m a backstabber. But I couldn’t controlled my feeling. I love him, and he loves me. I couldn’t do anything. This game was trapped me and it’s hard for me to end it.

 

--flashback—

It was our maknae seobaby birthday. Some SJ oppas and the girls was busy to prepared the surprised party. taeyeon unnie, hyoyeon and sooyoung  are busy in the kitchen. sungmin and sunny are decorated the living room. Tiffany unnie and siwon oppa went to the shopping centre to bought some gifts to the maknae. Yoona, sica unnie and kyuhyun went to the cake shop to ordered the birthday cake. Actually I felt unwell that day, I was tired with the schedules so I couldn’t help too much. I sat in the sofa while listened to my ipod. Then suddenly the bell is ringing.

“yuri-ah, can you open the door? I’m still decorated this table. And make sure that it’s not seohyun!” said sunny.

“sure..” I said then went to the door. I opened it and it was donghae oppa.

“annyeong..” he said.

“oh, donghae oppa. Annyeong. I thought you’re going to the cakeshop with sica unnie”

“so she isn’t here?”

“yes. She went to the cakeshop with kyuhyun and yoona. Ah, come in, oppa.. I’ll make a drink for you. Do you want coffee or tea? Or softdrink?”

“yuri, thanks before. But you don’t need to do that. I can take it by myself”

“no, you’re guest here so I have to treat my guest well” I said then I ran to the kitchen to grab a glass of orange juice.

“who’s that, yul?” said taeyeon unnie while chopped the chicken.

“oh, it’s donghae oppa unnie..” I said while walked to the living room.

I put the glass on the table and we talked for some topics until he said something surprised me.

“yuri-ah..”

“ne?”

“can we talk about something important?”

“sure, what is it?”

“i…I..i love you, yuri”

What? He loves me? tell me that it’s a joke! should I confess my feeling too? Actually I’ve been in love with him since we’re trainee. but I kept it by myself, no one know that I had a crush with him.

“what are you talking about, oppa? You…you’re married with unnie”

“I know, yul. But I can’t keep this feeling anymore..”

Omo! What should I do? Should I say that I love him too?

“oppa i..i…I love you too.. I love you since we’re still a trainee. but I was afraid to told you” I said while bowed my head.

“jeongmal?”

“ne, oppa..”

“should we date?”

“WHAT? But what about sica unnie? It will hurt her and she will hates me”

“no, we keep our secret. Arasso?”

I nodded. Yah! stupid kwon yuri, why you’re agreed with him?

 

Last week, I told him that I couldn’t keep this secret anymore. I want to broke up but he didn’t want it. He said that I had to wait patiently and he will divorce with sica unnie soon. WHAT? IS HE CRAZY?

“oppa we better broke up”

“what? Broke up? No!”

“wae? I’m tired to keep this secret and I don’t want to hurt unnie”

“no, yuri. Will you wait for maybe 1-2 months? Than I will divorce with her and I will marry you”

“what? Are you crazy? No.. I don’t agree”

“please, yul. you know I love you, right?”

“yes, but…”

“ssstt.. just wait, okay?”

--end of flashback—

 

“oppa..”

“…..”

“oppa are you fine?” said yuri with worried voice.

“huh? Oh yeah I’m fine..”

“what happened, oppa?”

“nothing, yul. I’m totally fine”

“jeongmal?”

“ne. I’m just tired. You don’t need to worrying me, yul..”