chapter 2

i can't stop loving you even it's hurt

I woke up in the morning with pain on my head and my eyes are really heavy. I’m thinking of him and crying last night until I felt asleep on 3pm. I looked him who still sleeping beside me. I touched his cheeks softly then smiled at him. He’s so perfect. Lucky me, an awesome idea just spinning in my mind. I want to made special dishes for his breakfast. I went to the kitchen, grab some ingridients in my referigator. Tuna, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, bread,  a jar of mustard and mayonnaise. It gonna be a yummy sandwiches! Ah, I found some oranges and apples too, I slice for some pieces and blend them with my juicer. I put the sandwiches and juice on the table. I can’t believe it! I can cooked very well.

“he will likes it!” I said while looked at my awesome table.

15 minutes later, I heard someone’s step. I glanced to the living room and it was donghae. He turn on the television to watch his favourite music show. I walked there and greet him.

“good morning..” I said whilehold his hand.

“morning..” he said with his cold voice.

“how was your sleep? You look so tired last night”

“not bad”

“uhm, I already cooked something for your breakfast. Do you want to eat now?”

“okay, but want to take a bath before” he said then leaved me in the living room.

After that, he came to the dinning room and pull his chair. I gave him a plate of tuna sandwiches and a glass of juice. He took a knife and fork then cut it, but suddenly his phone ringing before he ate his food.

“yeoboseyo?” he said with soft voice.

Who’s on the phone? Why he seemed happy to got that call?

“I’m sorry sica I gotta go. Bye” he said while took his car’s key.

What? He even didn’t ate his food and now he leaved me without any reason? How dare you, lee donghae!

 

I took my bag and I drove my car to SNSD’s dorm. I’m bored in my apartment so I thought that meet my sisters will up my mood. I went to the cake shop to buy a box of cheesecake for the girls. 15 minutes later, I arrived in my dorm.

*DING…DONG*

“who’s there?” said taeyeon.

“it’s me, taeng”

“omo, sica. Here, come in” said taeyeon while pulled my hand.

I sat on the couch and put the cheesecake box on the table, after that the shikshin sooyoung came to the living room and grab it.

“omo! You bring it, unnie?! It’s cheesecake?” she said with her puppy eyes.

“yes, it’s your favourite cheesecake”

“yessss!! Kamshahamnida,unnie. You know what I want, you’re the best! Ahaha. Le me slice it in the kitchen and I’ll be back soon,okay?! Wait!”

Then sooyoung ran to the kitchen with the cheesecake on her hands. 5 minutes later, she’s back with some pieces of cheesecake on the plate. 8 of us gathered in the living room and ate that together, I missed this moment. Since married and lived in my own apartment, I felt lonely without my 8 sisters.

“sica, where’s donghae oppa? Why he didn’t accompanied you?” said fany while eating her cake.

“he going to somewhere after someone called him. By the way, where’s yuri?”

“she said that she want to meet her high school friends in café” said hyoyeon.

“oh.. too bad she isn’t here. I really missed her jokes”

“sica, may I ask something to you?” said taeyeon hesitately.

“hmm? What is it?”

“why oppa didn’t accompanied you lately? He didn’t came to our comeback stage last night and now he going to somewhere with someone else. Today is our free day, it’s better if both of you stay at home or hang out together. Are you okay, sica?’ said taeyeon.

Oh God, they noticed it. I won’t made the girls worried and I should told them that we’re fine. Mianhae, I had to hide my problem from you all.

“of course we’re fine, taeng. Oppa is tired with his own schedules so I don’t want to bothering him..” I said with fake smile.

“oh, that’s good. Tell your husband that don’t  dare to make a mess with you because we’re ready to bash him” said sunny, still with her aegyo style.

“don’t worry, girls. He’s kind and he loves me..”

 

Donghae POV.

I was surprised by what sica did this morning. She cooked tuna sandwiches for me and it looks delicious. But when I want to eat that, yuri called me. she said that she want to meet me in the café.

“yeoboseyo?”

“good morning, oppa..”

“morning, yuri. What’s up?”

“are you busy? I want to meet you..”

“no, im not. You want to meet me? let me guess, you missed me, right?”

“yah! stop it. Of course I missed you. So can we meet? In the café?”

“sure. I’ll be there for 20 minutes. Wait me, okay?”

“okay.. see you there.”

I took my key then left sica in our apartment. Mianhae, sica..

“oppa, where  are you going?” said sica.

“I’ll tell you later. I’m sorry I gotta go. Bye..”

 

I drove my car to the café. I just need less than 20 minutes to arrived there because the traffic is so nice today. I see her, a girl in pretty floral dress. Kwon yuri, my secret girlfriend. Yes, I’m cheating behind sica. I’ve been in a secret relationship with yuri for a month. I know I’m a bad guy. I had a pretty and kind wife but I’m dating another girl without her permission. But I can’t hide my feeling to yuri. I love her too, and she loves me too. Sometimes I felt guilty with sica, but I can’t end this secret relationship.

“annyeong..” I said while smiled at her.

“annyeong…”

“sorry if I make you waiting for long time”

“no, oppa. You’re here earlier. What about….unnie? she’s home?” she said while hold my hand.

“yes. But don’t worry, she doesn’t know about our dating”

“yah, who’s said that it’s dating?”

“uhm..nevermind. ah, I’m hungry. Let’s order the food”