(2) T W O

Our Version of "FRIENDS"

 

 

"YOU SAW WHO?!?!" 

 

"Taeng, no need to yell." Jaejoong said while covering his ears. "I said I saw Yuuki."

 

"Kim Yuuki?!?! My best friend from elementary school?!" She continued to panic. "Where?! When?! How?! Why?! WHAT?!?!"

 

Finally Jaejoong grabbed Taeyeon in the shoulders. "Calm down or else I won't tell you the answer to your questions."

 

She breathe in and out. Finally she was ready. "Alright. Where did you see her?"

 

"I saw her at Handel and Gretel today." He said.

 

"Dang it! I really hate swimming class~ I should've been there!" Taeyeon shouted in frustration.

 

"She told me to tell you she misses you. I told her that we usually hang around there. So maybe she'll show up there tomorrow." Jaejoong smiled.

 

"Really? Oh that's great!!!" Taeyeon hugged her brother.

 

"I can see that babe again!" Yunho said while carrying snacks to the chair.

 

Taeyeon ran up to him and grabbed his collar. "DONT.MESS.WITH.YUUKI.OR.ELSE.YOU'LL.WAKE.UP.UNDER.WATER."

 

Jaejoong was just laughing. "I told you that don't mess with her."

 

Yunho was struggling to get away but Taeyeon wouldn't let go.

 

"AM I CLEAR?!" Taeyeon screamed.

 

"Y-ea-yeah.." Yunho stuttered and finally Taeyeon let go.

 

"You two! Go to sleep early! I'm going to wake up at 10AM tomorrow. SO GO TO SLEEP NOW!" Taeyeon instructed and went away to her room.

 

=====

 

"Will you two hurry up?!" Taeyeon instructed.

 

"Yuuki isn't even a morning person! Why are you gonna bother her so early in the morning?!" Jaejoong complained.

 

"You would remember that." Taeyeon murmurred which Yunho heard.

 

"Do you have a crush on Yuuki, hyung?" Yunho asked.

 

"What? No!" Jaejoong denied. "Why would you even think that?" 

 

"Well... just the way you act. And the things you remember about her." Yunho explained. "Well if you say you dont.... I still won't believe you!"

 

"Why you---" Before Jaejoong could say anything else, Taeyeon grabbed both of them and pushed them inside the car.

 

=====

 

"To the left. After that, make a right. Then you can see the house." Jaejoong instructed Yunho.

 

"You even remember where her house was!" Yunho murmurred.

 

"Now, I'm starting to believe you like her oppa." Taeyeon laughed.

 

Jaejoong just kept quiet.

 

=====

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~" 

 

"Oh. You're that guy approached Yuuki yesterday." Butler Jaesuk said.

 

"Yeah, this is my sister Taeyeon." Jaejoong said.

 

"Can we please see Yuuki?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"She's not up yet. But hearing from your brother yesterday, how you were her bestfriend, I have a gut feeling she wouldn't mind if you wake her up." Jaesuk smiled. "Come in."

 

=====

 

"Shhh..." Taeyeon told Jaejoong and Yunho before entering Yuuki's room.

 

As Taeyeon expected, the curtains were closed and Yuuki was under the comforters. 

 

"This vampire~" Taeyeon said. "Yuuki! Yuuki! Wake up~"

 

"Uggghhhh SHUT UP!" Yuuki threw a pillow which hit Yunho.

 

"HEY!" Yunho yelled.

 

Hearing a non familiar voice, Yuuki got up and grabbed the gun from her drawers. "Who are--"

 

"Yuuki. It's me, Taeyeon~" She quickly said. "You're still as defensive as before."

 

"Taeyeon? You're really here!" She got up from her bed and walked towards her best friend and hugged her.

 

"I can't belive you're really here Yuuki! I missed you so much~" Taeyeon said.

 

"I missed you too. I wanted to contact you but I lost your number." She said.

 

=====

 

"So what's been happening here in Korea? What'd I miss?" 

 

They were now talking during breakfast prepared by the cooks.

 

"Oh god~ This food is so good~~~" Yunho said.

 

"Would you mind telling the cooks that? They won't belive me." Yuuki laughed. "Speaking of... Ahjushhi! Come eat with us! And the others too." Yuuki yelled.

 

"We'll eat after you guys  eat." Ahjusshi said.

 

"No! Eat now~" Yuuki insisted.

 

Finally ahjusshi, the cooks and the maids, and even the driver, sat in the big table.

 

"The more the merrier~" Yuuki said.

 

=====

 

"Yuuki, this is my other best friend, Park Bom. And this is my boyfriend, Jungsu. And that guy who was with us, is Yunho; he lives in our house." Taeyeon introduced everyone. "And i'm sure you remember my brother, Jaejoong. He sure does."

 

They were back in Handel and Gretel. Taeyeon called over the rest of the group.

 

"Annyeong. I'm Kim Yuuki. It's nice to meet everyone." Yuuki smiled.

 

"You're so pretty~ We're gonna be good friends!" Bom said.

 

"Ahh.. Gomawo." Again, she felt embarrassed. 

 

"You're always getting embarrassed when someone says you're pretty." Taeyeon said.

 

Yuuki was speechless. This is true though.

 

 

"Alright. What do you guys want? I'll order." Bom volunteered. 

 

"I'll go with you. It's my treat." Yuuki said.

 

"Tae~ I'm seriously loving your best friend!" Yunho said; earning a glare from both Jaejoong and Taeyeon.

 

"Just the regular." Jungsu said.

 

=====

 

"Noona!" Jongjin said as he saw Yuuki.

 

"Oh annyeong Jongjin-ah." Yuuki smiled at the cute dongsaeng.

 

"Oh you know each other already." Bom said. "So do you know his brother? Jongwoon."

 

"Jongwoon? I thought his name was Yesung?" Yuuki asked.

 

"Well he has 2 names. Yesung's his nickname. But our group calles him Jongwoon. It makes us feel closer~It's like with Leeteuk oppa. People call him Leeteuk but his real name's Jungsu. But mostly we call him Tukie~" Bom explained.

 

"So for the group, is it the regular for Fridays?" Jongjin asked.

 

"Yeah. And Yuuki, what would you like?" Bom asked.

 

"Ah just the Iced Cafe Mocha again and 1 blueberry muffin." Yuuki ordered.

 

"Alright. So 2 iced caramel macchiato for Teukie hyung and Taeyeon noona. Iced Strawberry Banana for Yunho hyung. Iced Chocalatte for Bom noona. And 2 Iced Cafe Mocha for Yuuki noona and Jae hyung. And 6 blueberry muffins."Jongjin reviewed the orders. 

 

"Woah. Are you sure you'll pay for it Yuuki? It seems so much. Usually we split the cost, so it doesn't seem a lot." Bom said.

 

"It's fine. It's no biggy~ Plus, I should treat since I'm new." Yuuki smiled.

 

"So that will be ₩34,900." Jongjin said.

 

She gave him ₩35,000. "Keep the change."

 

=====
 

"Yesung.... was wierd yesterday. He kept looking down." Yuuki said.

 

"Because she's hot!" Yunho mouted to them; which Yuuki didn't see and earned a pretty hard kick from Taeyeon.

 

"Ouch!!!" He screamed. 

 

"What's wrong?" Yuuki asked.

 

"He's always like that. Don't worry~" Bom laughed.

 

"Here's your or--" Yesung said but then stopped when he saw Yuuki.

 

Yuuki starred at him while the rest of the group was chuckling except Jaejoong who was glarring at Yesung.

 

"What did you say Jongwoon?" Jaejoong asked.

 

"Uhh.. Here's your order." He set down the tray without repeating their order and left.

 

"Okay, what the crap is his problem?!" Yuuki asked them.

 

"Maybe he likes you."Jungsu said which this time earned a kick from Jaejoong.

 

"Is that how you treat your hyung?!" Jungsu yelled at him.

 

"....Mianhe~" Jaejoong whispered.

 

"Why don't you go and talk to him Yuuki? Find out for yourself why he's acting wierd around you." Bom said.

 

"Yeah, be right back.." Yuuki excused herself.

 

=====
 

"So, who's the oldest?" Yuuki came back.

 

"Tukie. What happened with Yesung?" Taeyeon answered and asked.

 

"Nothing really. He wouldn't even answer me!" Yuuki complained.

 

"Well forget about him~ Enjoy you're food with your new friends!" Yunho said.

 

 

__________________________________

Again a seriously long chapter or was it not?
I hoped you guys enjoyed it.
Yuuki seriously has a lot of money to waste huh?!
By the way, the things they order, they're actually from the real menu or Handel and Gretel.
Well, I hope you liked it.
Subscribe for more~
By the way, is it just me, OR IS AFF SERIOUSLY GETTING ON YOUR NERVES WHEN YOU TRY TO UPDATE?!?!

 

Thanks For My Current Subscribers:
CutieHalcyon
lakaransahrawi89
AphoticAngel