(1) O N E

Our Version of "FRIENDS"

 

"But mom, why do I have to move back to Korea?" Yuuki asked her mom.

 

"Because your father misses you." She said while helping Yuuki pack her clothes.

 

"I haven't even seen him for 5 years. Why does he miss me now?" Yuuki rolled her eyes.

 

"Well I don't know what changed in his mind. Can you do this for me honey? Please~" She begged.

 

"Okay mom. Will you come back with me too?" She asked.

 

"I can't honey. I have work here in America. But don't worry, I'll have some bussiness trips in Japan. Maybe I can borrow you from your dad once in a while and you and I can go shopping in my hometown. I miss Japan so much." 

 

Her mom is Japanese and was born in Japan but moved to America at a young age.  But her dad is Korean. They met on one of their bussiness meetings held in Korea. 

 

"Alright. What school am I going to again?"

 

"Korea Kent Foreign School." Her mom said. "It admits foreign students from Kindergarten to High School."

 

"Wow so now I'm foreign? I thought I was Korean too?!" Yuuki said sarcastically.

 

"Your Korean isn't that straight yet honey~ Your father blames me for that!" She complained. "He said I should've taught you Korean traditions and the language more."

 

Yuuki rolled her eyes. "You're not even Korean mom. But how come you know the language?"

 

"Well sweety, it was recommended to learn it. Our company has a lot of partnerships with a lot of Korean companies. It's a big thing for the Korean-Japanese friendship."

 

"Oh okay." Was all Yuuki can say.

 

"Now get some sleep. Your flight is at 6AM tomorrow." She kissed her good night.

 

"6AM?!?! WHY SO EARLY?!" She didn't mean to shout; but she's REALLY not a morning person.

 

"Shushh... Go to sleep honey. Good night." Her mom turned off her lights and closed the door.

 

I wonder what dad's like now.

 

=====

 

"Yuuki? Is that you?" 

 

Yuuki turned around to find her old dad dressed in bussiness suits. "Dad?"

 

"It is you. Wow you've grown up so much." He said and he hugged her.

 

"Uh yeah. Are you going to a meeting?" She asked him.

 

"What makes you say that?" He acted. 

 

"Because I know you. And you're wearing a suit." She said.

 

"Well, I do have a meeting in 10 minutes." He finally admitted. "I just wanted to see you. But i'll meet you tonight."

 

"Uh huh." Yuuki was used to this. 

 

He helped her with her lagguage and led her to a car.

 

"This is your butler while you're here in Korea." He introduced me to a guy who seems to be in his early 40s. "Now I have to go. I'll see you later honey" 

 

=====

 

"Welcome to the capital of South Korea miss Yuuki. This is Seoul." The old guy said.

 

"Thanks for the introduction but i've been here before. Well 5 years ago anyways." She said.

 

"I'm JaeSuk by the way." He smiled.

 

"I'll call you ahjusshi~ And please... don't call me Miss. Just Yuuki." Yuuki requested.

 

"Okay Yuuki~ I'll be at your service at all times. So if you need anything, just yell for me, i'll be there!" 

 

"Gomawo." 

 

=====

 

"Yuuki. Wake up. We're at your house now." 

 

"Ah Ahjusshi. Sorry I fell asleep." Yuuki bowed.

 

"It's fine. You're father told me you're not a morning person. And your flight was 6AM right?!" He chuckled.

 

Yuuki looked up to see her house. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but, I miss this place." 

 

The house is like a North American style. It's not a normal Korean house.

 

=====

 

"Ahjusshi. Can I go somewhere?" She asked.

 

"Sure where?" he asked.

 

"I don't know. I just want to go exploring."

 

They both hopped into the car and started driving around Seoul.

 

=====

 

"What's that place over there?" Yuuki asked, pointing at a cafe.

 

"Oh that's a cafe. It's not really that famous though. But it still gets costumers." he explained.

 

"Can we stop by there? It looks promising." She said.

 

"Alright."

 

=====

 

"Welcome to Handel and Gre--" The guy stopped as soon as he looked up.

 

"Uhh hi~" Yuuki felt embarrased with the guy starring at her.

 

"Excuse me." Jaesuk said.

 

"Uh yeah. Welcome to Handel and Gretel." He looked down. "May I take your order please."

 

"I'll have a Regular Iced Cafe Mocha." Yuuki said. "What do you want ahjusshi?"

 

"I'm fine." He said.

 

"No. Your ordering too. It's all on me." Yuuki smiled.

 

He starred at her, remembering what her father said: she won't give up until she gets what she wants."Alright. I'll have a regular Iced Lemon Tea."

 

"Is that all?" The guy continued to ask while looking down.

 

"Uhh no. 4 Blueberry Muffins." Yuuki said.

 

"Why so much?" Jaesuk asked.

 

"I'm really hungry. So 2 for each of us." Yuuki whispered. The guy smiled a little hearing this.

 

"Your total is ₩14,900." He said.

 

"No tax?" Yuuki asked Jaesuk.

 

"Not here in Korea." He smiled.

 

"Woah. I like it here already." Again the guy smiled at her.

 

Yuuki handed him a total of ₩15,000. "Keep the change."

 

=====

 

"Yuuki? Is it really you?" Someone approached their table.

 

"Uh may I know who you are?" Yuuki asked.

 

"I'm Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong. You were best friend's with my little sister, Taeyeon during elementary school." he said.

 

Yuuki remembers. Jaejoong was Taeyeon's brother who was a year older than them. Her and Taeyeon were the best of friends during elementary school until Yuuki's parents split and she went with her mom to the United States.

 

"Oh my God. It is you. How's Taeyeon?" Yuuki said. 

 

"She's doing good. She's going to be so happy seeing you again." Jaejoong smiled.

 

"I can't wait to meet her again." She smiled. 

 

"Well our group usually comes here, so if you drop by here again, you can see her." He explained.

 

"Group?" She asked.

 

"Yeah. Them." He pointed at a group of people on the other table.

 

"Jae, our order's here." A guy approached them.

 

"Oh alright." Jaejoong said. "Well, it's nice to see you again Yuuki. Too bad Taeyeon isn't here today. But come by once in a while." 

 

"I will. Nice to see you again Jaejoong oppa. Tell Taeng I miss her."

 

"Will do." He left and went to sit with his friends.

 

=====

 

"Jae who was that?" 

 

"Yunho, I'm telling you right now. Don't mess with her." Jaejoong warned.

 

"Why not? She's TOTALLY HOT!" Yunho said. "You just want her for yourself."

 

"No! That's not even it. She was best friends with Taeyeon during elementary school." He said.

 

"But who was that old guy that was with her? Her dad?" Yunho asked.

 

"That was probably her butler. You see, another reason you shouldn't mess with her, her parents are rich! Both of them. And not to mention powerful." Jaejoong said.

 

"Fine. But she's TOTALLY HOT!" Yunho said and ran to their table.

 

I know. She's seriouly grown up now.

 

=====

 

"Here's your order." Another guy came to their table.

 

"1 Iced Cafe Mocha and 1 Iced Lemon Tea both regular. And 4 blueberry muffins." He said.

 

"Komapseumnida" Yuuki and Jaesuk said.

 

"May I ask, who's the one in the regester?" Yuuki asked.

 

"Oh, that's my hyung; Yesung. He was the one who built this cafe for my parents." he said.

 

"Oh so this is a family business?" She asked.

 

"Yeah basically, but we also have other workers." He answered. "May I ask why you asked? Did he do something wrong?"

 

"Oh no. He just seemed.... different. Like he was scared or something." Yuuki explained.

 

"It may be because you're really pretty nunna." He chuckled.

 

"Ah Gomawo." she felt embarrased now.

 

"My name's Jongjin by the way." He said.

 

"I'm Yuuki.And you can call this old guy, Ahjusshi." She laughed.

 

"I'm her butler." Jaesuk said.

 

"Well, I'll leave you now Yuuki nunna and Ahjusshi." He said as he left.

 

"He's sweet." Yuuki said.

 

"But what do you think of his brother?" Jaesuk asked.

 

"Well, I haven't formally met him." She said.

 

"But you think he's cute right?"He teased.

 

"No.. Thats not it." Yuuki denied.

 

 

__________________________________

Wahh. First chapter!
Sorry if it was the OC most of the time.
But I promise, the others with have lots of parts in this story; not just the OC.
But, was it too long? 
This is actually really long for me.I think.
Well, I hoped you enjoyed it.
Subscribe for more~
Oh and I added Yesung by the way. But he's not one of the friends.
He's just an extra; like TOP and BoA.


Thank You For My Current Subscribers:
CutieHalcyon
lakaransahrawi89