Confession.

Let's become one.

After a couple of minutes they arrived to a beautiful small beach, she had an amazing ocean it looked like she was shiny when the sun beat on the water. Eli hold Kai's hands and he started to walk with him not noticing that everyone was looking at them and also that Kai was crossing his fingers in yours. "I came here when I feel lonely and also when I'm confused... I tend to stay here all day or even all night. This is a really special place for me and I wanted to share with you since you're special for me as well." Kai felt butterflies in his tummy when Eli said that to him, he wasn't expecting being here with his lover and hear him saying that he was special for him. This was the best moment for him to tell Eli that he loved him, that he wanted him to be his boyfriend and spend all his life with him. 

- Eli.. I have something to tell you for a long time but I never gain courage to tell you I'm always afraid of losing you and somehow it's killing me inside.

- Where here now, you can tell me everything I won't leave you Kai. I also have something to tell you, that's why I came here with you. I thought this was the best place to tell you. 

/He hold kai's hand even more, making them sit on the sand looking at the beautiful big ocean./

- You do? I also think this is the best place to tell you want I want. It's beautiful and unique just like you are. /smiles shyly/ - Kai felt his body shaking for what he just said to him, he looked at Eli in the eyes and he felt that he understood what he wanted to say.

- I don't think we need to say it when we already know what is it, right Jongin? /Eli come closer to Kai, looking at him in the eyes really close to his lips he said "Kai, I love you, I want you." and he kissed his lips passionately pulling him in his lap and holding him by his waist. Kai didn't moved a bit, he just kissed his lover back in the kiss and grabbing Eli's hair/

"I love you too and I also want you Eli... So much" Kai broke the kiss to say this to him, he smiled and pat his lover hair. "Would you mind being my boyfriend?" Eli asked, smirking at him. "I wouldn't mind it love~ I've been waiting for this for so long, I love you and I can finally say it to the world."