A beautiful day.

Let's become one.

 

Everyone was in their dorms, expect Kai, he was in the sitting room playing some games when his phone ring, for his surprise it was Eli.

"Hello Kai~" He felt his heart melting just to hear him calling his name, he felt his cheeks blushing at the same time. "Hello Eli, did something happened?" He asked. "No~! Why should I just call you when something happens? Actually I called you for invite you to go shopping or something.. I have some free time from U-Kiss's performances and I wanted to spend it with you!" Kai felt that he was in heaven, he couldn't believe it in what he was hearing from his lover, he was waiting for this for so long and it finally happened. He wanted to ask him why he wants to go out with him and not with another person but he was too shy for that. "Omo~! You really want to go out with me? I'm bored here.. I was playing games actually, the other members are in their dorms.. I'm all by myself here.. Where can I find you?" He asked feeling his heart beating really fast. "Can I be there in 20 minutes? I will go get you there~!" Eli said, smiling for going out with Kai, he felt really happy as well. "Sure you can~! I'm going to be here, waiting for you to come!" He wasn't in him, he wanted to scream of happiness for going out with his lover, he wanted to tell him how much he loves him but he found that maybe he shouldn't tell him yet.

Eli smiled, ending up the call and get dressed for going out with Kai. In the other side, Kai was going crazy for going out with his lover, he picked the best clothes he had and he dressed a bit too fast. He went to every dorm to say for s that he would be out for a couple of hours, he would be visiting a friend, he said lying to them because he knew that if he said the truth he wouldn't be able to go out. 

Kai went to outside of the house, waiting for Eli. When he finally arrived he felt his heart running his chest, he was there finally.

"Baby Kai~ You look so handsome, like you always do." Eli's giggled a bit, making Kai blushing for his complement. "You look even more handsome when you blush like that. /he peek his cheeks and kissed them gently making Kai moan/ What was that?" Kai felt in panic, he looked around and he felt his cheeks turning even more red as Eli hold him by his waist. "Nevermind~ Let's go." He followed Eli till his car and he went to the sit next to Eli, he smiled at him.

"Thank you for invited me.. You didn't needed too but.. Omo.. Just thank you" He said blushing. "You don't need to thanks me Kai, I wanted to spend some time with you, I want you to come with me to a place that I love, I want to show it to you" Kai nodded at him.