chapter 5

My Lady

It's Feburary already! This means Valentine's day is coming up! I hvae decided to confess to Baekhyun. Valentine's day is a great time to confess.

I have been praticing how to make homemade chocolates. In the beginning I burn every chocolate chip I used. ^ ^ mehrong~

I told Chanyeol about this and he courge me to do it. I also ask him to keep it a secret and he promised me.  

"Yeollie, if you tell someone else, you will get punishments from me.Araso?" I threaten him with a knife on his neck because I was peeling an apple.

He swallow his saliva and nod his head. I laugh at his actions and eat the apple. Suddenly my phone rang, caller ID: EunSu.

"Ya An Ah Young, ready to confess?" I hear her chuckles  "How do you know I'm going to confess?" I asked     

"I know you better than you know yourself girl." She answered     "Tsk" I make a face at her comments but sadly she can't see it.

"I bet you're praticing how to make chocolates." she said    "Holy cow.How do you know I'm going to make chocolate?"

I widen my eyes when she said chocolate and it's happening right now in my kitchen. "Like I said, I know you better than you know yourself."

"Anyway,I hope you don't burn your chocolates anymore and be successful!" She hang up before I can respond.

How do she know I burned all the chocolates I used? Well what ever. Continue with my chocolates.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's a sunday morning and I put an x on the calendar for today. It's Valentine's Day everyone. I call D.O this morning and I'm furious right now.

"Yeobuseyo? D.O umma. Do you know where will Baekhyun be in the afternoon?" I asked 

"Dongseng, you should have told me you're going to confess today." He exclaimed.       Park Chanyeol,you're dead!

"Do you know where he'll be going?" I asked avoiding his comments.  "The park next to our apartment. I hope you success. Mua~" 

He hang up before I can respond. Do they have manner? They hang up like that?  Arggggg

Anyway, I bought a very beautiful box and pack it with my lovely dovely chocolates~

I take shower get dress up and put on some make-up. When I head outside,it's 4 something already. I hope Baekhyun is still there.

I walk to the park and I saw Baekhyun sitting there. Since his back is facing me, I want to surprise him. I didn't make a sound and I walk up

to him. Before I can do that,he start walking to the other side. I saw a girl waving at him and give Baekhyun a box of chocolate.

Baekhyun took it and hugged her.They were kissing and I recognize that girl. Kim Taeyeon from singing club.

For that moment, my heart crashed into million pieces. Baekhyun love another girl that's not me. I saw them kissing, I'm hopeless. 

I throw the box into the trash can and walk home. Tear escape from my eyes, I can't stop the tears like I can't stop the pain in my heart.

I feel like I have been stabbed so many times on my heart.

 

Kai's POV:

I'm so full so I went out for a walk. I walk pass the park and I saw Bacon kissing with a girl. When I turn my head  to the other side,I saw 

someone familiar. It's Ah Young. Wait, she's crying.I follow the direction she's looking at. She's looking at Baekhyun. She's like Baekhyun?

She throw a very pretty box into the trash can and walk home. For that moment,my heart skip a beat and ache. What's wrong with me?

I follow her until she reach her house. I take out my phone and dial Chanyeol's number. "Yeol,are you home?" I asked 

"Ani. I'm outside shopping with D.O." He answered.    "Do you know that Ah Young like Baekhyun?" I asked 

"I know. Wait. How do you know?" He asked     "Return home as soon as you can. Ah Young need you now." I said and hang up.

When I walk pass the park again, I see a blessed smile on Baekhyun's face. I can't get mad at him because he love that girl and that girl love him.

I pick up the box Ah Young throw away a moment ago. I open it and inside contains chocolate. I wish I'm the one recieving it. 

Wait! What am I thinking? I shake my head and taste on of  them. The taste is okay then I saw a note under the chocolates.

"Baekhyun, I like you." I'm envy Baekhyun when I read the note. What's this feeling? Why do I envy Baekhyun? I carry the box and walk home.

 

Chanyeol's POV:

"Return home as soon as you can.Ah Young nned you now." Kai said and hang up. What does that mean? I guess she's lovely dovelying with

Baekhyun now. Kya~ My brother in law. Muahahahaha.  "Who's that?" D.O asked   "Nothing." I said and push the cart to the cashier.

When I arrive home, I hear loud crying from Ah Young's room. I ran upstairs and open her door. She's laying on her bed crying.

"What's wrong babe?" I panic because it's the first time I see her crying.  She shake my head and signal he to get out. 

I obey because she wants me to. Then I remember what Kai said "Ah Young need you now." I dial Kai's number but he didn't pick up.

I scratch my head and growl. What should I do? Oh right! I dial her phone number quickly and waited impatienly.

"Yeobuseyo? Mom?" I said  It's  my mom who give birth to me. "Yea.What is it Chanyeol?" She asked

"What should I do when a girl cries and refuse to talk to you?" I asked "If I were you, I'll brush her hair and let her cry in your arms." My respond

"Okay,thanks." I was to hang up but then      "Chanyeol,did you break up with a girl?" Mom asked       "NO! It's a friend I know." I sad

I lied because I don''t want mom to worry about Ah Young and focus on her work. 

"Okay then. I have to work now.Bye." She said  "Bye." I respond  I enter Ah Young's room again. She's still laying on the bed crying.

I hug her and brush her silky hair with my fingers like mom said. I sit there quietly and wait until she finish crying.

She cry for a long time long enough for me to get sleepy. Feburary is very busy for out parents. They have to stay in the company a lot and go 

on a lot of bussiness trips. Mom is in Japan for a week and Dad is in New York for a week.  "Yeollie" Ah Young interrupt my thoughts.

"What is it." I asked   She look up to me, her eyes are swollen and red. "I'm hungry." She said pouting   

"Puf." I let out a laugh and she hit my chest. "Araso.  Rice or ramen?" I asked   "Fried rice." She said   I walk to the kitchen and start cooking

I take out my phone and I saw 20 miss calls from D.O.   I call him and ask him why he kept on calling me.

"How's Ah Young right now?' He asked    "Baekhyun bought a girl home. I thought it would be Ah Young but no.It's some other girl." He said

That's why Ah Young is crying. "Araso. Talk to later." I hang up.  I start texting instead.  

From: Chanyeol- Let's text. Ah Young is crying when I arrive home. Her eyes are red and swollen.

From D.O- Poor girl.  I didn't know Baekhyun like someone already. I thought Baekhyun like Ah Young.

From Chanyeol- Me2. I hope she can get over it soon.

From D.O- Yea.Baekhyun found someone he love and I can't blame him for not loving Ah Young back.

From Chanyeol- It's getting later. Talk to you at school tomorrow. Night~

From D.O- Good night.

I cook the food and bring it to Ah Young but she fall asleep on the coach. I carry her to her bedroom and eat the food myself. 

Before I go to bed, I plant a kiss on her forehead.  "Baekhyun."she mumbled  Poor girl. I hope you get over this soon.

I fix her blanket and went to sleep. I'm worried about her. While thinking,I fall asleep.

 

====================================================================================

 S,M exhibition.

There are fans who posted on facebook saying Chanyeol did a laser eye surgery. Poor Chanyeol and he still have to pose in fornt of the camera.

T.T He should rest at home -.-

Angel Chanyeol

  Kamjong~

Bacon

 umma D.O

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Please comment and subscribe~   ^ ^