chapter 4

My Lady

For the past few weeks, we went out every saturday. I had fun with everyone of them and my feeling for Baekhyun grow on me.

By blinking my eyes, it's December already. Christmas Christmas~  Jingle bells jingle bells~

There's only two days left until Christmas. I decide to buy everyone  a present. I type gift for male friends on google.

There are ties,clothing,bags and all those stuff but it‘s too common so I decide to go shopping in Dongdaemun and Myeongdong.

I want to keep it a secret so I decide to shop with my friend Eun Su. (No Eun Su)

Since I am not working, my money is limited. *sigh*   "Eun Su ah, what should I pick for boys?"   Eun Su hand me something, a CD.

All the songs are for dancing. It's definely for Kai. "Thanks." I grab the CD and pay for it.

"Miss. This CD is a limited edition dace music CD. Since this one is the last one. You only have to pay half price." The owner said 

"Really? Kamsahamnida." I'm such a lucky girl     I bow before I exit the shop. "Eun Su, I bought the CD with half price!" 

"Really? Good for you." She grin and link her arm with mine.  "How can you pick the most perfect gift for my friend,Kai?" 

"You said that Kai kid love to dance so yea." She replied    "I see. Let's go buy something for D.O." I said  

"D.O.? What is his personality?" Eun Su asked   "A very caring and mom style boy." I said  "That's easy." Eun Su fasten her pace and I followed her.

She stopped when she reach a store. Inside the store is filled with different kinds of cooking tools. 

Flashback: Yesterday

"I learn how to make a spong cake today in cooking club." D.O said 

"Really? I want to try!' You said       "Sorry Ah Young.I don't have the mold and tools for baking.Maybe next time."

Back to reality:

"Eun su.You're such an magical person!" I hug her and make my way to the baking section. I heard Eun Su laughing behind me.

I pick up molds for cake,cookie and Takoyaki. I also pick up measuring cups,spoons and all the common cooking tools.

After done shopping for D.O, we went to a cafe and enjoy the deserts. 

 

Cafe:

"Ah Young,do you have feeling for one of the boys?" Eun Su smirk and wiggle her brows. "Stop that.It looks ugly." I throw an invisible pillow at her.

"Is that a yes?" Eun Su asked.    "I like a guy name Baekhyun." I confess.  "Do you have a picture of him?" She ask  Wiggle her brows again.

I shake my head and Eun Su make a sad face with disappointment in it. "Araso.Come to my house on Christmas." I'm defead by this little girl.

I can't take it when she act like a little kid.  "Yeh! Can I bring my boyfriend?" She ask    "Sure why not?"

I take a piece of cookie and put it in my mouth. She slap my arms lightly. "Aigoo.You can't control yourself when there is food." 

"Now Ms.Piggie is done with her food.Let's go to Dongdaemun."  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dongdaemun:

I'm here to buy gift for Chanyeol.  This creepy smile love to eat and play only so I decide to cook for him.

I think that's not enough so I decide to buy something. "Eun Su. What should I buy for Yeollie?" I ask   "Yeollie? Your present boyfriend?" 

"Aniya.My brother Chanyeol." I said   WTF?! Boyfriend?  "Don't be so greasy.It sound like a nickname given to your boyfriend." 

"Don't care. Do you have any ideas?" I ask    "Does your "boyfriend" play online games?" She did a quote when she said boyfriend.

"Yea.Often during school hours." I said   "There are many merchandise for online games." She said    "You're such a genius!" 

She chuckled and led me to a shop. I bought a pillow of his favorite character and a mouse pad. "Miss,are you buying this for your boyfriend?"

The cashier asked    "No.It's for my brother." I smiled   The cashier seem to be embarrassed. She nod her head and scan the product.

The only one left is Bacon. I don't know what to buy for him.   "Eun Su.What should I buy for a person who is obsessed with music?"

"What kind of music does he like?" Eun Su asked        "Classical and R&B." I replied    Eun Su led me to another CD shop.

This one is special. The store is old and the CDs are only in classical. I pick a CD that includ Beethoven and swan lake in 3 versions. 

"Eun Su,what do you want for Christmas?" I asked         "I want nothing but you to be happy." She said  "So cheesy." I chuckled .

"I'm saying the truth. You know how worried I'm when your parents divorced few years ago." I arrow her brows and look at me

"Araso umma." I hold her hand and exit the shop.  We eat in a restraunt and went home at 9.  

I hug her before I exit the taxi.  "Thanks Eun Su. Come on Christmas~" I closed the door and wave at her *Bye*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Christmas:

"Merry Christmas!"  I hear Baekhyun yelling from my living room. I quickly wash up and run down stairs.  

"Merry Christmas everyone!" I said hugging Baekhyun and D.O. Suddenly someone grab my waist and pull me towards him. 

I turn around and Chanyeol's creepy smile is shown. I hugged him "Merry Christmas Yeollie." I said and peck on his cheek

"Aish. Go get a room or something." Kai said   I walk to him and hug him "Merry Christmas ert!" I yell out loud.

Kai cover his ear and squat down. "Yo woman,I'm not deaf,I can hear you.You don't need to yell!" He yelled.

Ding Dong~  It's Eun Su and her bpyfirend! I run to the door and opened it. Before I can say hi Eun Su attack me with a bear hug.

I lost my balance and fall on my . "Ya!You want to go to the hospital on Christmas?" I glare at her 

She pout "Sorry Ah Young." and start sniffing.  "Aish.Araso. Get up." I stand up and saw a beautiful boy standing by the door.

"Eun Su. Your boyfriend?" I point to that beautiful boy. "Ne.Anneonghaseyo.Oh Sehun imnida." He bow and shake my hand.

I pull Eun Su with me to the kitchen ”Make yourself home."I said to that Oh Sehun kid.   

 

Ktichen:

"Ya No Eun Su. How can you find someone so much younger than you? Is he 14 or 15?' I cross my arm and lean on the counter

"Bwo? I know Sehun have a baby face but he's turning 18 in April gurl." Eun Su take out an ID from her wallet. 

ID:

Name:Oh Sehun   BOB: 1994  April,12.  Gender:Male

"Oh my god. He looks like he's 14."  My jaw opened so big that saliva drips down.  "Ewww.Wipe your mouth." She said and walk to the coach.

"Hi. Sehun ssi.This is my brother,Chanyeol." I slap his thigh, "Don't make your derp face." I whisper so only he can hear it.

"Hi.I'm Park Chanyeol.Ah Young's oppa." They shake hand and bow.  "This is D.O and this is Baekhyun." I point to D.O and Baekhyun.

They bow and greet. "That one over there is Kai." I point to Kai and tell him to greet Sehun. "Greet." I mouth the words.

"Hi. I'm Ah Young's boyfriend.Kai." He said    Sehun nod his head and smile.    "Bwo?" I mouth again with an extreamally horrified face.

"Kids.Are you ready to unwrap the gifts?" D.O said shaking his hands in the air.  - . -  Umma~

I ran up stairs and take out the gifts.   "Here you go, Eun Su, umma, Bacon,Yeollie and ert." I hand my gifts to them.

"Why is the size of my gift is smaller than others?" Kai asked    "The CD I bought you is limited edition. You should be thankful." I glare at him

How can he be so rude? Arggg. I so want to smack him. 

"Youngie. Where is that Baekon kid?" Eun Su asked    "It's Baekhyun." I groned      "My bad." She said  

I point to Baekhyun who is sitting on the floor for some reason.    "Cute~" She squeal.       "Shhhhh~" 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tonight, we ad a great time eatting dinner together. D.O use the molds I bought him and made a sponge cake.

I can't use words to describe the taste. *Fantastic baby~* The Christmas night is harmonious,everything goes well including that annoying Kai.

We exchange presents and eat the special dinner D.O prepare for us.  After dinner, we gather in the living room and play truth or dare.

I spin the bottle and it landed on Sehun. "Truth or Dare?" I asked   "Dare" He said   "Ooooooo~" said everyone. 

"I dare you to smear cream on EunSu's face." I said   Sehun's eye widen and shake his head. "No. I can't do that." He said 

"Good boy." I said and hand him a shot glass with ginger ale.  It's Sehun's turn to spin the bottle and it land on Yeollie.

"Chanyeol ssi, truth or dare?" He asked     "Truth." Yeollie said       "What's your first impression of Ah Young ssi?' Sehun asked 

"Her face is very pure and angelic." He said    My cheeks turn pink when he said that     *Aigoo* 

"Now it's my turn." Yeollie pat my head and chuckled    The bottle point to Eun Su this time.   "Eun Su ssi. Truth or Dare?" Yeollie asked 

"Dare." Eun Su answered.         "I dare you to kiss your boyfriend now. Lips~"       "Park Chanyeol." I glare at him and slap his arm.

"No problem." Eun Su twist Sehun's face and kiss him on the lips. I look away and cover Yeollie's eyes. 

Eun Su spin the bottle and it land on Baekhyun.  "Truth or Dare?" She asked     "Dare." Baekhyun said   

She turn to me and smirk.  Oh no, something bad is going to happen.   > . <

"Baekhyun ssi,I dare you to kiss Ah Young." She said   All of us widen our eyes, I turn to Eun Su and slap her thigh under the table.

I stare at her and sending her a message *What the ?*     *Thank me later Youngie.*     I facepulm myself. No Eun Su!!

Baekhyun walk to me and kiss me on the cheek.     "Wooooohh~"  Everyone clap their hands and some of them whistled.

My face turn 100000000000000000 times redder. Oh My God! No Eun Su. I'll pray for you before you die. 

I quit the game and walk to my room.   Oh my god! Baekhyun just kissed me on my cheek. I touch the spot over and over again.

Arggggg, I'm the happiest girl~  I return to the living room half an hour later and everyone ask me if I was okay.

I told everyone I'm okay and tell them to go home since it's late. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Video Call from Eunnie:

"Youngie, did you touch your cheek over and over again? I bet you did.Muahahaha~"     How do she know?

"-.- You know how embarrased I'm?"  Even though I want to punch her but if it's not her,then I won't recive this kiss on Christmas!

"Araso. That's my Christmas gift for you. Muahahaha."  This crazy girl.

"I'm tired,I want to sleep. Goodnight Eun Su and to the Sehun next to you." I turn off the monitor and laugh to myself.

They sleep together in a room,same bed on Christmas night. I want Bacon next to me too~~

 

Merry Christmas to everyone.

                                                                 Ah Youngie ^ . ~

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Bacon ssi~

 Yeollie~

   Evil~

  dancing umma.

  MAMA~

Sehunnie~

  umma mode activite.

 

Luhan fell in Gimpo airport earlier. Exotics should be more careful. They're tired because of their schedule and now they get pushed around.

   Bacon  helped Luhan to stand up.

    Poor LuLu -. -

 

Subscribe and comment~