Shinee's promotional Video

Fangirls' dream do come true!

Hi, please comment on your biddings for your oneshot dedication. Here is a teaser - SHINee's date.

 


     

  @jonghyunSHINee:  Hi girls! Are you all excited for the upcoming SMTown auction? Well, I'm sure am. Here is                                             is SHINee's promotional video ~ :))) Enjoy! Saranghaeyeol~

 


 

Track Playing : Hello by SHINee

Scene One ~

The lush, green park is in tranquil peace, families are having pinics, elderly couples are taking strolls and children were by the beautiful pond gazing at the ducks swimming around in the pond. It was a beautiful day, the sun is streaming brightly and sky is  in a clear pale blue hue.

 It is all peaceful and picturesque until Minho comes running in laughing while holding Sulli's hand, attracting the attention of the other park-goers. They were commenting and smiling at the perfect couple. Minho ignored the rest of the world and focus his attention solely on Sulli, " Sulli-ah, shall we play a game of soccer?" Sulli nodded and smiled brightly. Minho held the ball and did a high kick and went running after the ball while Sulli stood still and smiled at that side of Minho. Minho then ran towards her and kicked the ball towards her. She caught the ball successfully and tried to run with the ball but Minho intercepted the ball and Sulli fell. The camera stopped and began to capture the scene in a slow motion movement.  Minho dived in a heroic attempt to prevent Sulli from falling down to the ground. But it ended up as a tackle attempt and Sulli fell onto the grass , Minho fell on top of her with his arm propping him from falling onto her. Both of their flushed faces were in very close promixity and Minho moved forward....

Click.

 

Track playing: Replay by SHINee

Scene Two ~

The mall was bustling with activity, people were moving around, grabbing items off the racks. The camera panned over to the entrance with the sunlight streaming in (like the classic idol drama's scene). Key saunterned in,while pulling the girl in after him. The crowd looked over trying to catch a glimpse of the girl, the diva Key was holding hands with. The crowd gasped as they saw Sooyoung walking gracefully in. The crowd parted for the diva and the beauty. Key pulled Sooyoung gently over to the shoe rack. He smiled at the assistant there and said, " May i have the crystal heels that i pre-ordeded?" The assistant passed a blackbox tied with a pink stain ribbon over to key shyly. He recieved the box gracefully and passed it to Sooyoung. Sooyoung smiled happily and untied the ribbon. She gasped as she saw the beautiful silver heels adorned with crystals. " Noona ,will you be my Cinderella?" , Key got down on one knee and held the heels. Sooyoung blushed  and pulled key up. Key smiled and s an arm around her waist and inched closer to her...

Click.

 

Track Playing : Latcha by F(X)

Scene Three~

The scene shifted to the kitchen. There stood a man adorned in a chef outfit standing at a stove, setting up a frying pan and was about to pour in some cooking oil, when the doorbell rang. He rushed out and saw Luna dressed in a sky blue dress. "Onew Oppa!", cried Luna and hugged Onew. Onew smiled at her , took her hand and led her to the kitchen. " Im cooking dinner tonight." , He whispered gently. Luna laughed gently and nodded. He was warming up the oil , when he accidentally touched the frying pan. He yelped and pulled his finger close to his chest. Luna chuckled softly, went over to his side, turned the stove off and dragged him to the sink and started to wash his burnt finger under the running water. Onew stared at Luna with a loving gaze. Luna looked up to meet his gaze and Onew moved towards her....

Click.

 

Track Playing: Juliette by SHINee

Scene Four~

Taemin is seen standing outside the amusement park entrance. Lotte world~ He checked his wrist watch every couple of seconds until he spots a figure running towards him. " Taemin Oppa, mianhaeyeol, my schedule ended late." Taemin looked up from his wrist and a smile appeared on his face. " It is okay, Soo Jung ah." Krystal smiled and grabbed Taemin's hand while running into Lotte World. They stopped infront of the haunted house. Taemin glanced at Krystal and commented , " Yah, We don't have to go in.." But Krystal dragged him into the house. They barely walked into the house when a skeleton clown popped out right infront of them. Krystal yelped and fallen back into Taemin's arm. " Oppaaa...", Krystal mumbled with tears in her eyes, Taemin wiped her tears away with his finger, his finger accidentally brushed against her lips. He froze and looked deep in her eyes. He slowly pulled her up nearer to him and...

Click.

 

Track Playing:  So Goodbye by SHINee's Jonghyun

Scene Five~

"So Goodbye Don’t cry and smile
gaseum sirideon sigandeul
moduda bonaejulgeoya
So Goodbye eodumsok oerobdeon na
nan nega piryohae

I need your love again"

Jonghyun sung beautifully as he gazed at the beautiful girl that was playing the piano peacefully. They synchronized perfectly, the perfect duo. She played the piano flawlessy and he sung to his best.  As he ended his last note of the song with a dramatic flourish, the audience all stood up in the auditorium and gave the couple a standing ovation. Jonghyun took Jessica's hand and bowed. Then, they exited with the thunderous applause." Noona, that was a daebak recital!", exclaimed Jonghyun happily as they were lounging backstage. Jessica nodded happily and gave him a quick hug and whisepered quietly," Jjong ah , give me a minute, I've got a call." Jonghyun nodded and closed him eyes for a power nap. Jessica left and after a couple of minutes, she returned. Jonghyun opened his eyes as he heard the door clicked but the lights suddenly shut off. " Sica Noona?", Jonghyun called out. 

" Saeng Il Chukka Ham Ni Da X2

   Saeng II Chukka Ham Ni Da Jjong

   Happy Birthday to youuu~" , sang Jessica with a smile while carrying a cake.

Jonghyun leaped out of the couch and hugged Jessica, he made a wish and blew out the candles. Jessica clapped happily. Jonghyun smirked and dipped his finger in the cake's icing and plopped a glob onto Jessica's nose. They then began a food fight or cake fight in this case.

Click.

 

Scene 6

SHINee appeared in their dorm. They were having dinner with their respective dates, laughing and having a great time.   Onew spoke up, " Annyeong Shawols and everyone else! Did you enjoy our video?" Laughters interrupted his speech. " Yah, I'm trying to speak here." insisted Onew. The other quieten down. " We would like to take everyone who played a part in making this awesome video! Especially SNSD's Jessica Noona and Sooyoung as well as F(X) 's Sulli,Luna and Krystal!" " Hyung, this is not the oscars!", interrupted Key. Laughter once again resumed from everyone. The girls just smiled and accepted the gratidute from SHINee. Minho spoke up " Please give us your support by showing up at the auction!" Taemin interrupted with the ageyo bbuing move and " Please Noonas?" Jonghyun wrapped it up , " Thank you for watching this video! See you at the auction! Oh and please give 'To the beautiful you' lots of love." Minho and Sulli bowed. "Everyone say Cheese!" came the voiceover.

Everyone gave their best smile and Click!

 

 


 How was it? Please comment , you   !!!!