A lot

Everything happens for a reason

" so you wanna talk about it ?" yoseob asked while taking a sip of his hot choco, " well lets just say i was dumped because my ex thought i was making up excusses for not going on our dates" dujun said, looking out the window " thats not the actual reason though , right?" yoseob said looking at him, dujun turned and looked at yoseob and just nodded " i see... your not going to have any ?" yoseob asked holding up his hot choco, dujun shook his head " nah, not in the mood" he answered.

After two hours of non-stop talking yoseob looked at his watch and his eyes widened " damn" he said, dujun tilted his head and asked " whats wrong?" yoseob finished his hot choco quickly and got up " i needed to go buy something for someone " he said concerned , dujun felt guilty and frowned, yoseob noticed and chuckled " its alright its not your fault i distracted myself anyways" he said smiling , dujun gave him a small smile  " oh ok just making sure" he answered " well gotta go now bye hyung " yoseob said waving, and ran out the door " WAI-... i was going to ask you for your number " he said slowly sitting back down, the waiter then came and put the check on the table " oh great" dujun sighed then chuckled, he paid the check and left the restaurant.

" i wonder if ill ever see him again?" dujun said quietly to himself, ' he was willing to waste his time to stick around with me after what happened' he thought, dujun suddenly stopped and thought ' who was this someone he was talking about ?' dujun then sat down for awhile ' his mom?' dujun shook his head ' no no maybe he his girlfriend ' he nodded and silently said " wait why do i care anyways?, i only met him today and im already feeling like this, get it together dujun he wouldnt like you back anyways" he sighed , got up and continued walking.

As for yoseob he was running until he got to a shop that selled jewelry " phew right on time" he said breathing fast, he walked in and already saw the necklace he wanted "ill take this please oh and could you wrap it up ? "he asked the lady who worked there, she smiled and nodded, after doing that she asked him " for your girlfriend?" yoseob chuckled and shook his head " no for my mom" he said smiling, the lady smiled back and gave it to him " thanks" he said, he quickly paid for it and left.

When dujun got home he went straight to his room and flopped down on his bed, " i hope it doesnt get worse than it already is" he said, he then slowly fell asleep, still thinking about yoseob.

 

Dujun's Dream

" Dujun hyung ! " .... " yah hyung !" *coughs* "hmmm .... w-what is it?" i said sleeply, " come over here !" ' who said that ? ' i thought slowly opening my eyes, i heard foot steps coming my way " yah hyung wake up " the voice said quietly, i then suddenly felt a kiss on  my cheek, thats when i fully woke up and was really surprised to see who it was" y-yoseob? " i said nervously, he was sitting beside me " yes hyung? " he chuckled " what are you doing in my room?" i asked, he just pouted " yah dont be like that...hmph" he said, there was a long pause, he then sighed " we live together, we got married remember?" i widened his eyes " w-we got married?! " yoseob then pouted " yah stop that " " stop what?" i said, " saying all these things like you dont know whats going on" he said,  i then quickly got what he meant " oh im sorry yoseob , its just that im really tired these days" he smiled " its ok yeobo hehe"

End

"AHHH" dujun screamed and quickly got up. breathing fast... " that was really weird" dujun was freaked out that , when he got out of bed he acted like a ninja, trying to jump on things, hiding behind things etc, just to see if yoseob was here  " phew no hes not here just me" he said happily, the phone then rang " holy crap !" he turned around and sighed " oh its just my phone" he walked up to it and saw it was a text from dongwoon one of his closest friends " hmmm now what would he want?" he opened it and saw that it said " hey hyung lets go hang out at a bar today ! :) " dujun texted back" good idea i need to forget about things" he went to his room and changed.

' i hope i dont bump into him today.... actually that reminds me what time is it?" dujun looked at his watch " wow its pretty late i mustve slept for a long time"