The Girl I Watched... (Kwon Jyong a.k.a G-Dragon + Baek Julie)

Crushes Never Work Out...Or Do They?

Jiyong's POV~

I was walking down the hallway when I heard singing in the auditorium.

I stuck my ear to the door of the auditorium. Weird there isn't suppose to be anybody around at this time.

It was Beige's song 'When Falling In Love With A Friend' . 

I peeked inside and found myself staring at a girl around my age, on the stage singing.

I crouched and managed to sit in one of the back seats undetected.

I listened as she hit all the right notes effortlessly. How her angelic voice which filled my ears was like taking a nice breath of fresh air out at the beach.

The notes in this song are pretty high and I'm amazed that she could sing it perfectly without her voice breaking or tiring.

She sang the last few verses and bowed as if she was really singing at a concert.

She sighed and sat at the edge of the stage swinging her legs.

There was a long silence which filled the auditorium as she sat there without a single word and as I stared at her.

Her voice was sweet and powerful that was one thing. She's pretty too and that's a fact.

Its really hard to imagine that for a girl which is in a yellow cardigan with grey skinny jeans and dorky black thick rimmed glasses can still look beautiful and sing like an angel.

She had shoulder length copper brown hair which flow off her shoulders in cute tiny curls.

The auditorium door opened and a security guard walked in.

She quickly stood up and walked away but she was to late because the he had already seen her.

"Excuse me miss but no one is allowed in the auditorium for now!" the guard spoke.

"Ah jinjja? I'm sorry...I just came in here to look for my bag.." she answered.

"Well find it and leave..." the guard spoke and walked out.

"Phew...Baek Julie you idiot! You could've been kicked out!" she scolded herself and grabbed her bag in the front row and left.

"Baek Julie...Nice name!" I smiled to myself and walked out of the auditorium making sure that no one saw me.

-

The next day...

It was around the same time I heard Julie's singing and excused myself to the restroom to see if she was there today...

"Alright hyung! You better hurry! Daesung's treating us to samgyupsal!" Taeyang smiled.

I smiled and gave him a thumbs up before running out into the hallway.

-

No one's POV~

"Has he been keeping it in that long?" Seung-ri asked.

"Must be T.O.P's cooking..." Daesung chuckled.

"Yah! I have ears you know!" T.O.P boomed and threw a sweaty towel at them.

-

Jiyong's POV~

I went into the auditorium and she wasn't there.

I frowned and snapped my fingers. "Damn she's not here..." I mumbled and was about to leave when I heard footsteps coming.

"Uh-oh!" I muttered and jumped and hid in the back seats.

The door opened and a familiar scent filled the air.

Chanel no.5 hmmm must be her!

Then footsteps up to the stage could be heard.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Je iruemen Baek Julie imnida!" her voice shouted.

I quickly sat up after hearing her name.

She practiced singing a few notes before singing 'Beautiful Hangover'.

"Oooh~ BigBang song!" I smiled to myself as I listened to her.

She sang it in perfect japanese pronunciation.  As usual her voice is amazing.

I noticed that she was only singing the parts which I sang in the song.

Could I be her favorite?

Hearing her sing my lines made a huge smile creep unto my face.

Today she was wearing a white jacket with colourful plushie flowers pinned all over it just like the one I wore in my Breathe video! Green cargo pants with black sneakers and yellow smiley gloves...Like mine!:D I am 100% sure that she is my fan!

She had her hair up in a messy bun.

She ended the song and bowed .

Suddenly I stood up. Wait! Whats going on??? Why are they moving by their own. Then I started clapping loudly.

Oh boy, Jiyong....

She jumped back and looked up at my direction.

Her eyes grew wide and she quickly pulled on her hood and ran out of the auditorium.

"Wa-Wait!" I shouted as I ran after her.

But she was already gone...

Dang it Jiyong!

Sad, that she's gone I walked back to BigBang Practice room.

"Hyung! What took you so long? Was T.O.P's cooking that bad?" Daesung chuckled next to Taeyang.

"I told you to drop the cooking topic!" T.O.P barked at him.

I laughed at their stupidity and slung an arm over Seung-ri.

"Yah! Daesung aren't we suppose to be going for Samgyup-sal?" I laughed and dragged Sueng-ri and Daesung out with me.

-

The next day....

I went to the auditorium again hoping that she'll be there but she wasn't... But something white caught my eyes..

It was a white leather tote bag sitting on one of the seats. I picked it up and scratched my head. "Isn't this Julie's?" I asked and carried out into the hall way.

"Maybe I'll give it to her later..." I smiled to myself.

I heard footsteps coming towards my direction and I quickly stuffed the bag up my jacket.

It was the C.E.O! "Annyeong hyung-nim!" I smiled and bowed.

"Ah Jiyong! Aren't you suppose to be at T-105 now?" he asked with a brow raised.

"Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me! Bye!" I laughed and ran off.

Today was one of those days when an idol such as myself from the company get to drop in on a random trainee class chosen by the C.E.O.

I walked into the class and smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo! G-D who's so freshly dressed in da house!" I rapped.

"KWON JIYONG OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!" all of the girls screamed in the room.

But one girl caught my eye...It was Julie! She was staring at me with hanging before blushing.

"Jiyong!" a lady's voice called.

I turned towards it and smiled.

"Mrs.Lee!" I laughed and hugged her. She was my vocal instructor when I was a trainee!.

When we hugged I felt something hard against my stomach.

Oh yeah! The bag! Duh!

I pulled it out of my jacket and handed it to Julie.

"I think this was yours..." I smiled and secretly winked at her.

She took it and made a shy bow.

"Oh so you know my star student?" Mrs.Lee asked.

I turned around and almost jumped why is everyone looking at me like that.

"No not really I've just seen her some where with this bag before so when i saw it I thought that I'd give it to her!" I smiled.

"So back to the point at why I'm here! I wanna see how you trainees all work ya vocals!" I smiled.

So we had a mini kind of 'American Idol' in the class and we were at the last round with only Julie and another trainee Jihun standing.

"So lets go with Jihun first!" I smiled and waved for him to come to the center.

"I'll be singing Heartbreaker by G-Dragon!" he smiled.

"Okay go on!" I smiled back as I nodded.

He was okay but for some parts he was abit out of tune and slow for the rap but it was overall okay!

"Next up! Julie!" Mrs.Lee smiled.

She walked up to the front and bowed shyly.

"I'll be singing Go Away by 2NE1..." she spoke before inhaling and finally sang.

Perfect! But then she lacked a little in the english parts. Her pronunciation of English words were kinda off but to me it was still perfect!

We wrote down our marks for each of them and counted the points.

"The winner for today's 'YG Idol' will be...." Mrs.Lee started.

Then I made a drum roll by patting my thighs.

"Baek Julie!"  we both shouted and clapped.

Everyone clapped along too. Julie just stood there blushing and played with her fingers.

After another hour of giving tips and support I bid my farewell and left.

I was walking out of the YG building when I heard someone calling after me.

"Jiyong sunbaenim!" it was Julie's voice.

I turned around and smiled at her.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I just wanted to say thank you..." she spoke shyly and hugged me.

My heart started beating faster... Could I really be in love?

"Hey want to join me for some lattes?" I asked.

She looked up at me and blushed before nodding.

-

A few weeks later...

Julie and I became friends and we often hung out with each other at the cafe whenever I was free.

But I had always have this feeling whenever I was around her. Whenever she smiled or held my hand when we watched scary movies or when our hands accidentally touch when we reach for the same CD or napkin.

One day we were out at a karaoke club where we were all drinking and singing.

The whole of BigBang was there plus the two of us.

Daesung was poking T.O.P none stop while teasing him about his cooking. Taeyang was a little drunk and was serenading Seung-ri with his 'I Need A Girl'... While me and Julie sat by ourselves in a corner laughing and making jokes.

"Hey Jiyong oppa!" she giggled drunkenly.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"If you were to marry T.O.P would your children be called 'T.O.P Dragon' or 'G-T.O.P'???" she laughed.

"HAha good one!" I laughed and hiccuped.

"Julie if I kissed you woul you be mad?" I asked. WTF Jiyong what the heck??? You're drunk!

"No! Maybe I'd even be  happy if you did!" she laughed and hiccuped. She gasped after realizing what she said and blushed.

I leaned in closer and kissed her gently on the lips.

Immediately a jolt of electricity ran through my veins as our lips met. 

I pulled away a minute later and looked at her.

She was still blushing but a darker shade of pink.

"I love you Baek Julie...You might thwink me G-Dwagon am drunk but i really love you!" I smiled and hiccuped.

"If you haven't noticed...I love you back to!" she giggled and hugged me.

I pecked her nose and smiled.

This was the girl I watched!