I AM SO SORRY YURI-AH

Yuri's Kissing Scene :')

( Still Minho POV )

 

Next day~~ At SNSD dorm~~

 

*Knock*

"Come in !" Tiffany noona said. I opened the door.

"Where is Yul, noona ?" I asked Sunny noona.

"In her room... Go talk to her Minho... She's so down lately..." Sunny noona said. All nodded.

"Okay..." I opened her room without knocking. She face-palming herself. ( HOPE YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN ! ALL OF THE BABE WHO READ THIS )

"Yul?" I called her. She looked at me with a shock face. She wiped her tears and smiled weakly at me.

"Minho?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Listen Minho... I'm so sorry.... I ju--- hmmp !" I cut her off by kissing her. I broke the kiss and look at her.

"Listen Yul... I'm sorry okay ? I was soooooo childish and i don't know that this is your revenge for me... Please forgive me....

 

 

"Thanks for the song...." Yuri smiled. I kissed her again.

'How was it ? I'm better than Lee Jae Hyuk right ?" I asked. She giggled. I kissed her passionatly again. Until SNSD noona barging in.

"Awww... We're sorry..." They said and giggled. They closed the door. I stared at her again. I leaned to her but she cover .

"Wae ?" I pouted.

"Okay okay...." She giggled. And we're kissing all day long....