MAKE A REVENGE !!!!!!!!!

Yuri's Kissing Scene :')

Minho POV

 

I was actually texting Seo. I'm gonna make a revenge Yuri ! I was so upset seeing her like that... But she should know what i feel.... I cahnge my clothes. I'm ready to meet Seo. I opened the door. Yuri wiped her tears and stood up. Hoping i would forgive her.

"Where are you going ?" She asked with a small smile from her face. Her eyes were read and puffy.

"Private..." I answered coldly.

"Okay...." She looked down. I walked pass her and left.

 

Yuri POV

 

I followed him behind. I followed him until we arrived at the park. I saw Minho sitting on the private bench ( PRIVATE BENCH ?! SERIOUSLY ADIFAAAAAAAA!!! XDD ) So he can't be seen as an idol. Not too long, Seo come. SEO ?! What ?! They hugged ?!

 

Seohyun POV

 

Minho asked me to get a revenge. I'm poor of Yuri unnie. But he force me too. So, i did it. I just see Minho as my dongsaeng of course. I walked to the private bench. He hugged me with a dongsaeng way.

 

Yuri POV

 

I can't hold it anymore. So, i cried out and left the park.

 

Minho POV

 

I heard someone sobbing. I peeked at the bushes. It's Yuri. Well... Yul... It's hurt right ?

 

Next day~~ At the doorm~~

 

( Still Minho POV )

 

Yuri and i never call or talked with each other again. I felt so sorry for her. But i'm just too jealous. I heard someone knock my door. I opnened the door.

"Tiffany noona ?" I asked.

"yeah Minho... Can i come in ?" She asked and smiled.

"Oh... Sure..." I said and we sat down on the living room.

"So... What are you doing here, noona ?" I asked.

"Minho... You made a revenge for Yuri because of her kissing scene right ?" Tiffany noona asked me. I nodded slightly.

"Minho.... It's just a drama..." Tiffany noona said.

"I know... I'm just too jealous..." I said.

"She didn't eat since 2 days ago..." Tiffany noona said.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"Yeah... Btw, you should learn from her Minho... She never do this to you right ? Even tough sooooo many girls involve in your drama,CF,MV,Variety show and many more..." Tiffany asked. I shook my head remembering that this is her revenge.

"Talk to her Minho... She would understand..." Tiffany noona said.

"I will noona...."

"Good... Now, i have to go minho... Bye !" Noona said and  left.

Well i have to say sorry....