It hurts.

Love Pain

 

Did they really have to go this far?” Onew thought as he was reminiscing on the Jongtae duet.

He had already known that there was going to be some fan service in that performance, but he had never thought they would’ve done so much. Although he was relieved that they didn’t actually kiss, he felt like they weren’t acting. It just looked so real. The way Jonghyun had pulled Taemin’s hair and had gotten so close to his face made him sick to the stomach. He had not been mentally prepared for this. Taemin was his. He should’ve not seemed like he had enjoyed it so much. The only one who should be allowed to see his face was him.

He threw his head on his pillow and started crying. He couldn’t believe his boyfriend had acted this way.

A knock was suddenly heard on the door. Onew ignored it, but the person started knocking again.

“Who is it?” he asked, wiping his tears.

“It’s me.”

“Go away”, the leader shouted.

Unfortunately, the door wasn’t locked and a sad looking Taemin came in the room. Onew sighed and turned away so he wouldn’t have to face his lover. The maknae sat besides the older one.

“Look, I already told you it meant nothing”, Taemin said.

“I know. I’m totally okay with it.”

It was the younger one’s turn to sigh.

“I know you just cried.”

Onew turned around looking right into Taemin’s eyes.

“Okay, I’ll be honest. I can’t get over what happened between you two. It ing hurts.”

“It was only fan service!!! We were told to do some for the fans!” He explained in a desperate manner.

“I’m totally aware of that, but I don’t think I can be with you anymore.”

“WHAT? You can’t be serious!!!”

“Tae, you know how much I love you, but let’s face it, it was more than fan service.”

Taemin didn’t know what to say. His mind was racing and he felt like his heart was going to explode.

“You’ve been seeing Jong behind my back, haven’t you?” the leader asked.

Taemin started crying.

“I’m so sorry… I never meant for this to happen.”

“How long have you been seeing him?” Onew asked unable to contain his tears at this point.

“For a month now”, the maknae whispered.

“Okay… Could you please get out now?” He calmy said.

“Jinki, it was only . I don’t love him. Please forgive me”, Taemin begged.

“Get out of my room”, the older one repeated.

“I won’t see him again. I only lov-”

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!” Onew yelled.

Taemin got up. His hands were shaking. He walked to the door, looked one last time at the one he loved and got out.

Onew’s head was spinning. He felt so betrayed. How could Taemin do this to him?

At least now he knew the truth and that was all because of some fan service. 

_____________________________________________________________________-

Sorry for being so dramatic lol.