(Prolog)

My Romantic Roommate

Kim Kibum (Jessica's father) :  Jessica Jung.... born on 18 April . She is a straight girl , sometimes being funny . She always listened to what I told her . She never refused . But there something make me scared . She is immature . Always behave like a children who want to eat ice cream . When I told her she become sulky . So , it is very difficult you know ? (shook his head)

 

Kim Yoona ( Jessica's mother ) : Jessie ? I think she is a good daughter . I'm proud to have a daughter like her . Always listened to me . Just , one thing I dislike ! She's like a children . Immature . Not only that , she also the lazy person in this house . Beautiful....sweet... same like me , keke . One more thing , she's a cold one . No boyfriend as ever . There are many guys already reject by her .

 

Kim Baekhyun (Jessica's youngest brother) : She is the most sporting sister . So easy when being bullied . generous , messy, straight and she is the capten of boxing . New version , haha . Huh , I used to be once . Sometimes being offensive . Kahkahkah...actually I really love my sister .

 

Tiffany Hwang : Kim Jessica ? You never heard the word ache? I have never see  immature girl like her. Her age 23 years already . She's quite straight, messy and the most can't stand , she is a dreamer . Always talk about nonsense and silly things . But I don't know why she can be my BEST friends in this amazing world .

 

Jessica's POV

"Fany...you want your friends healthy, right?" I started to make cute smile. Fany  already had scared face. Hehe ... maybe she knows, what I want.

"You must have something. Just said it... don't talk too much dissemble. " Reply Fany.

"If you want me healthy, you must spend your money to buy that soya bean for me..." I pointed my mouth to the Uncle Teukie's stall . Fany glance furiously .

"There are no other thing. You always ask me to . Let's go ! " Fany smile a little.

"Thanks Fany ... you are my bestfriend in the world." I said with a naughty smile.

" Hmm , thanks only ? " Fany asked me.

" Then , what you want ? " I said curiously .

" Haha , you know right ? I have  too much homework this day . you're smart student .I don't have time to do that alone .." She said while showing her famous eye-smile . 

" Huh , fine ! Later , I'll help you . " I said with a un-easy face .

"Wohoo !! Thanks , Sica ! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH " She said while jumping around me .

(Jessica's thought) : Haha , that's why I love Tiffany Hwang . She's being too loud and choding sometimes . When I sad , she is the one who will be by my side , comforting me and said ' everything will be fine' , kahkahakah. She's never being stingy when I ask or borrow her money . But one thing , I dislike about her . She's a playgirl . I hope one day , she will change .

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(still Jessica Pov)

I must be firm. I can't give up . I am entitled to determine my future self. Yes! I must be strong. Wacha ...

 "Jessie ..." I swallow saliva when I heard  my name called by my mom .

"Yes .. yes mom ..." I was nervous. I walked quickly to the ground floor. Oh , before that . You all want to know ,who I am? Let me introduce first .

 

Name : Kim Jessica

Date of birth : 18 April 1989

Character :  Messy, not mature, obedient children (of course) pretty and others.

Appearance: 

-Pretty face

-sharp nose
 
-hazel eyes
 
-y lips. (Hehe.. y to?)
 
-Smooth white skin 
 
 
"Jessiee....in walk also could even being a-dreamer" mom said . Then , I quickly sat next to my mother .
 
"What you all want to talk about? "I asked. My parents face looks serious. Especially my father.
 
" We all , already discuss that you'll be married with my bussiness partner's son ! " Daddy said .
 
"Huh ? " I think , I want to fainted now .
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Okay , this is the prolog of this story . Sorry for any grammar mistake . 
I'm just a human who's not perfect . Hope you guys like it . Thanks for those who are comments .
Sorry if the poster bad but , please give some comments about that , keke .
Stay tuned for the next chapter . ^^v