Chapter 2

My Romantic Roommate

JESSICA'S POV

Mom and dad don't deserve to do this to me. All decisions they make. I know, they do it for me. They know their child right ? still not mature although 23 years already. But ... it so unfair if my husbands  also they want to determine. Like the old trend . I'm also have a dream to find my future husband and  follow my taste. But ... as a child I'm afraid to refused. Since finished studying, I was forced to work willingly  with daddy . Firstly daddy told me to work as a clerks at his office . 2 or 3 months I was promoted to be an assistant in the financial manager. Exactly enough a year ,I was appointed as a daddy's personal assistant .Because I'm not interested, I just agree . Haven't I told you just now, I am forced to work with my daddy.  Actually ... I have my own dreams. I want to open my own business. Business top up sale. For me, its easy and fun . 

 

But ... when I told my dream to my parents, mom and daddy very angry. Hyunnie (Baekhyun) also..there's no use at all. He laughed while roll on the carpet. How dare they make a fun of me. After that my mother coax me. She told me that it's useless I'm study until reach to overseas if I does the business selling top up in front of our house . After that bla, bla, bla .. and bla, bla, bla again. Either what Mrs. Yoona  said again I don't know. Jyeah ! My mom is a lecturer .  And now ...  mom and dad want me to marry that guy . I don't know with whom, seriously I don't know. I was not able to rebel. I'm also have the characteristics of my own dream guy. 

 

 

First .....It must be one or two inch higher than me. So , its not difficult when I looked up or want to talk with him .

Second .....white smooth skin and must be handsome or cute .

Third..... don't want a romantic guy. I might have amused with this romantic man. Just make me embraced when he said cheesy words in front a lot of people. Then, it is easy for girls to flirt with.

Fourth..... not a married man.

Fifth..... Loving and caring.
 
Sixth.....Loyal
 
Seventh.....matured
 
Eighth.....don't want a gambler, a drunkard, and all kinds of bad behavior. Bad romance I will be accepted. (keke)
 
Ninth..... Non-smokers.
 
Tenth..... That's all I want !!
 
 
 
I am worried since my mom and daddy tells me about the marriage. As long as they happy , I'm okay with it. By the way , I'm not mature right ?.I don't want.... But what can I do ? There's nothing .
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 

Identify a target on. Okay ...operation started . I walked carefully to the kitchen. The mission this time must be success. I tuck my body beside the kitchen's door . Mom and dad are enjoyed talking along. From what I have to heard, the words most widely referred to , MARRIAGE, NOT DUE, A GOOD HUSBAND, GRANDCHILDREN, DONGHAE, A LOT .

"Jessie... come out of there, your body is like an elephant already." mom said made me startled. I walked slowly toward them. Four pairs of eyes looked at me with a smile. Their faces look very happy. They don't know their pretty daughter like what ! I'm airless now !!

Actually my future husband is .. Donghae ! Uncle Hyukie's son . Daddy bussiness partner . But his family already die because of sad tragedy . I have never met this Donghae, since I was five degrees. But ...as far as I know , that Donghae guy was very messy . I don't want to insult or assess him . But its true . Donghae is very ugly . His face full of acne . Totally oily face . One more thing that I hate the most , he likes to tease me. I know that I'm the cutest girl that time . and now of course , not only cute but also pretty , gorgeous and others . kakaka . I hate him until now !! Hrmm , its impossible for me to marry with the ugly , evil and naughty guy . I'm not a choosy... but you know ? who want to marry with ugly guy ? If he had a handsome face , I will think first , but .. will he be handsome ? I'm not sure . 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hello , Sica ! Long time no see," the male voice asks.

I don't know who is him.  How come he know me? I'm not a celebrity or what . 

" Hello , but may I know  you ? " I asked curiously . mom and dad slap their forehead. I don't understand.

" I am..

 

TBC....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Haha , chapter 2 already ! wait for me . I will update more .

Comments are your pleasure , update is my job ! 

You read you comment , I update I'm happy ! Kamsahamnida~~