Chapter 5

Chasing Hearts

Woohyun woke up the next morning still remembering Yumi's words from last night. He realised all the members had probably gone off to practice. As soon as he walked out of his and Sunggyu's room he noticed a sticky note on the door and pulled it off.

-Sunggyu oppa, Woohyun oppa is sleeping on your bed tonight and if you complain then... Hehehe- Yumi :)

Woohyun laughed at the childish note.

He then walked into the kitchen hoping to find something to eat and again there was a sticky note.

-Food is in the microwave if its too cold remember it heat it up! I made it so you better eat it all!" Yumi

Woohyun opened the microwave, there wasn't must just simple bacon and eggs. As he ate a text came to his phone.

-I'm going to pick you up in 20 minutes-

Woohyun quickly finished his food and replied to Yumi with an okay then went to get changed.

20 minutes after Woohyun rushed into the car park under the apartment realising Yumi's car was already waiting for him.

He sat in the passenger seat, the two were silent throughout the ride. Woohyun kept glancing over at her as though he wanted to say something. He cleared his throat and looked out the window.

"So... I'm your second favourite?" He asked unable to look at Yumi.

Suddenly Yumi slammed her brakes making Woohyun jolt in the seat.

"What!?"

"I'm aren't I" He continued to ask.

"No..." Yumi started to drive again, Woohyun could tell she was surprised from the way she clenched onto the wheel.

"It's fine, I heard you yesterday." Woohyun grinned like he was having a lot of fun.

Yumi just ignored his actions and drove to their practice rooms even though Woohyun kept bugging her. Even when she parked her car at the practice rooms she was still ignoring the childish idol.

"Yah! Choi Yumi! Stop ignoring me" He complained pouting his lips.

Yumi shot him a glare as she walked ahead. She heard Woohyun run a bit to catch up to her.

"Yumi noona..."

The honorific caught her attention, she was younger than him so there would be no reason for her to be addressed as a noona. Yumi turned around with an annoyed expression but instantly smiled when she saw Woohyun looking at her with sad eyes while pouting his lips. She sighed unable to rage at him since her anger was instantly washed away by his adorable face.

"I'm younger than you... And I already feel like a pedo noona since my biased is younger than me..."

Woohyun laughed and held onto one of Yumi's hand. She felt slightly uncomfortable at the skin ship but couldn't deny the fact she liked it.

"If you don't want me calling you noona then you have to call me oppa" Woohyun's smile faded slowly as he continued. "You call Sunggyu and Dongwoo hyung oppa, why not me?..."

A strange guilt could be felt as Woohyun mentioned that he was the only one that she didn't address as oppa out of all those older than her.

"Woohyun... O-oppa..."